[Drama 2013] Unemployed Romance 실업급여 로맨스

Guest aok

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi everyone -- not many comments on this thread and having watched all 4 episodes so far -- I think I know why.
Where is this show going? It's all over the place and the character I want to see the MOST and am rooting for the MOST  is second male lead, Song Wan Ha.... and we all know the 2nd's chance is a 1 in 1000+. (le sigh)
It's not an AWFUL show, by any means - but as so many have mentioned, with only 10 (?) episodes why did I feel like the last 4 could have been condensed into two? Is there really not that much of a story to tell? Fine -- make it 6 episodes, tightly written and be done with it.
Nam Goong Min - you beautiful man, please pick a better project next time.
...and SHOW --- pick up the pace. You're going to lose the small audience you have. (thanks) :)

sally_b said: Hi everyone -- not many comments on this thread and having watched all 4 episodes so far -- I think I know why.
Where is this show going? It's all over the place and the character I want to see the MOST and am rooting for the MOST  is second male lead, Song Wan Ha.... and we all know the 2nd's chance is a 1 in 1000+. (le sigh)
It's not an AWFUL show, by any means - but as so many have mentioned, with only 10 (?) episodes why did I feel like the last 4 could have been condensed into two? Is there really not that much of a story to tell? Fine -- make it 6 episodes, tightly written and be done with it.
Nam Goong Min - you beautiful man, please pick a better project next time.
...and SHOW --- pick up the pace. You're going to lose the small audience you have. (thanks) :)

I just watched he 4th episode, and it was refreshing and nice to see things from the lead guy's POV. After this ep I am in love with the lead guy. He is just....I love his chemistry with the lead girl and how he fell for her at first sight and proceeded to do what need to get her.Their relationship was adorable and I hope they clear up all the misunderstandings that happened in the end. As much as I like the second lead and find him adorable and so very sweet; sorry dude I am going down with the OTP ship.

Guest serenity003

Seriously? Looks like Episode 5 will still flashbacks. I appreciate us telling the story by flashbacks but don't stuff it all in one episode and don't you dare show make it two episodes  =;
And like the basic sentiment here, it's just 10 episodes but the story is like a snail....I'm watching this drama to stop me from waiting for Wednesday and Thursdays but how come I feel like days are passing so slow....
I wonder how this show rates compared to it's rivals.

The longer I watch this drama the less I want for the main couple to be together. Their relationship was just never working out . You would expect that two people who have been dating for years would be able to communicate with each other properly, but alas, no. Here hoping Seung Hee would end up with Wan-ha. (which would unfortunately never happen)

I love this drama too!!  Including the puppy love of Jong Dae and Seung Hee, how's Seung Hee chasing her dream as being a drama writer are really touching!! However, I am really sad for those who are lived in Asia still can't watch the latest ep.................   : (

finally new posts! i kind of was thinking if they suddenly cancelled this drama or the subbers dropped this (i re~~~ally hope they won't). though the first 3 episodes were slow paced and even though it's obvious the pairing i want won't happen, i'm not giving up on this drama. i think the storyline is fresh and interesting so uurrgh just get better please!

@flybabyfly...I am having that same thought too.. on whether the subbers have decided to drop this drama.. :'( .. They use to sub the episode pretty quickly but up to now, there isn't any sign of a ep 6 with subs.. sighs..

Archived