Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest aok

[Drama 2013] Unemployed Romance 실업급여 로맨스

Guest aounet

Anyone know where to watch episode 4 besides dramafever?

Hi everyone -- not many comments on this thread and having watched all 4 episodes so far -- I think I know why.
Where is this show going? It's all over the place and the character I want to see the MOST and am rooting for the MOST  is second male lead, Song Wan Ha.... and we all know the 2nd's chance is a 1 in 1000+. (le sigh)
It's not an AWFUL show, by any means - but as so many have mentioned, with only 10 (?) episodes why did I feel like the last 4 could have been condensed into two? Is there really not that much of a story to tell? Fine -- make it 6 episodes, tightly written and be done with it.
Nam Goong Min - you beautiful man, please pick a better project next time.
...and SHOW --- pick up the pace. You're going to lose the small audience you have. (thanks) :)

sally_b said: Hi everyone -- not many comments on this thread and having watched all 4 episodes so far -- I think I know why.
Where is this show going? It's all over the place and the character I want to see the MOST and am rooting for the MOST  is second male lead, Song Wan Ha.... and we all know the 2nd's chance is a 1 in 1000+. (le sigh)
It's not an AWFUL show, by any means - but as so many have mentioned, with only 10 (?) episodes why did I feel like the last 4 could have been condensed into two? Is there really not that much of a story to tell? Fine -- make it 6 episodes, tightly written and be done with it.
Nam Goong Min - you beautiful man, please pick a better project next time.
...and SHOW --- pick up the pace. You're going to lose the small audience you have. (thanks) :)

I just watched he 4th episode, and it was refreshing and nice to see things from the lead guy's POV. After this ep I am in love with the lead guy. He is just....I love his chemistry with the lead girl and how he fell for her at first sight and proceeded to do what need to get her.Their relationship was adorable and I hope they clear up all the misunderstandings that happened in the end. As much as I like the second lead and find him adorable and so very sweet; sorry dude I am going down with the OTP ship.

Guest aok

Episode 05 Preview

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tm8m93Ei4S4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=69Dke721_1U

proxy.jpg?t=FQQVBBgpaHR0cHM6Ly90d2l0cGlj
BXgTwixCQAEShZl.jpg:large

Cr: GABI

Guest serenity003

Seriously? Looks like Episode 5 will still flashbacks. I appreciate us telling the story by flashbacks but don't stuff it all in one episode and don't you dare show make it two episodes  =;
And like the basic sentiment here, it's just 10 episodes but the story is like a snail....I'm watching this drama to stop me from waiting for Wednesday and Thursdays but how come I feel like days are passing so slow....
I wonder how this show rates compared to it's rivals.

Can someone translate the lyrics to "Say Goodbye" by Gilme? It's the soundtrack of this drama. I really love the song.

The longer I watch this drama the less I want for the main couple to be together. Their relationship was just never working out . You would expect that two people who have been dating for years would be able to communicate with each other properly, but alas, no. Here hoping Seung Hee would end up with Wan-ha. (which would unfortunately never happen)

I wonder if I am the few minority that actually enjoy the show?  I thought the love story is so adorable

Guest aok

1shye said: I wonder if I am the few minority that actually enjoy the show?  I thought the love story is so adorable

@aoun... I am glad I am not alone.  I love how JD is so innocent and sincere in his love for SH.  I have not watched the latest ep.  I'm waiting for the subs at gooddrama... :(

I love this drama too!!  Including the puppy love of Jong Dae and Seung Hee, how's Seung Hee chasing her dream as being a drama writer are really touching!! However, I am really sad for those who are lived in Asia still can't watch the latest ep.................   : (

@Rachel Kwok.. I feel you on us in Asia can't catch latest eps.. :(