[Drama 2013] Unemployed Romance 실업급여 로맨스

Guest aok

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest atomickitty

@stuartjmz said "Episode 2 has me wondering who to sue to false advertising. Dramafever talked this up as a fun, breezy romcom."

HERE HERE!! I second that! It's soooo slow and I definitely feel cheated. I came here to see the man with the nice voice I like, romance the girl who had the face from Golden Bride that I liked. I'm kind of easy and am only continuing to watch because I'm glad to see some of her plastic surgery face from Vampire Prosecutor 2 has settled down.

Guest atomickitty

@lhynne, she did.. something... between VP 1 and VP 2. When I saw her in the pictures for the press conference for VP 2, I said.. who's that new person? And then I saw the actual show (VP 2) and I said no really, who is this new girl? Then she opened her mouth and I had whiplash trying to look back to match the voice to the face. If you've seen these shows already and want to notice the little changes, watch the last episode of VP 1 again, then watch the first episode of VP 2. You'll see what I mean. I really like the actress every since Golden Bride. Did you see that? She was the cutest little thing there.. Now I have to find Golden Bride and watch it again... I wonder if I saved it?

Seung-hee gets grilled by the gossiping ajummas about her possibly lying to them and such. Wan-ha steps in pretending to be her husband and the father of her son/nephew. Aw. He even holds her hand like they're really a married pair.

Seon-joo is so having a crush on Wan-ha, but he only has eyes and heart for Seung-hee.

Wan-ha confesses to Seung-hee that he likes her. She approves of his feelings by throwing away her kept memories (in photo form) of her and Jong-dae.

She goes to the unemployment office where, lo and behold, she and Jong-dae finally meets.

We now know a few reasons as to why the exes totally hate each other.

1. Seung-hee ask to breakup a few weeks before Jong-dae's bar exam. (reasons still unknown)
2. She ask Seon-joo to call Jong-dae for her while she was in the hospital after falling down the escalator. Seon-joo either didn't do it or she did but had said something to him because a month had pass and he never showed.

Guest serenity003

I just finished watching episode 3 and was glad there was more romance to it now that episode 2. I kept switching on whom to root for, second or main male lead? Now glad that finally the main leads met again. Hope episode 4 will be a lot better.

Guest tiffany.shin

im liking this drama more after episode 3 too :) i like both guys! haha ahh so hard to ship just one. I think next week's episode should be a good one especially since the OTP (?) couple will finally be interacting. Well at least we'll get a portion of the drama from NGM's pov  :D i wanna see more of their backstory and history, it seems like cute puppy love  :\"> i just wish we could get two episodes each week instead, one is far too less... oh wells another 7 days wait now 

I'm currently watching Unemployed Romance too. :D Although I agree that the romance in this drama is somewhat slow, I don't mind since there seems to be good chemistry between the leads. I mean, I could feel it in the flash backs. But I'm not sure who I'm rooting for at the moment, I like both the main and second male leads. I have a feeling that I might like the main leads together more though. Well, the only thing that I don't like about this drama is that there's only one episode per week. I just want to see the development between the leads already.

@lhynne, she did.. something... between VP 1 and VP 2. When I saw her in the pictures for the press conference for VP 2, I said.. who's that new person? And then I saw the actual show (VP 2) and I said no really, who is this new girl? Then she opened her mouth and I had whiplash trying to look back to match the voice to the face. If you've seen these shows already and want to notice the little changes, watch the last episode of VP 1 again, then watch the first episode of VP 2. You'll see what I mean. I really like the actress every since Golden Bride. Did you see that? She was the cutest little thing there.. Now I have to find Golden Bride and watch it again... I wonder if I saved it?

I did watch Golden Bride and I still love it so much... I need to rewatch both VPs again so I can see what you mean... although I actually thought she had gotten prettier since I saw her first in Golden Bride maybe PS is the reason why... I do hope she won't be obsessed with PS like her friend Lee Da hee... I almost did not recognized her really when I saw her since My Girl

Archived