[Drama 2013] Unemployed Romance 실업급여 로맨스

Guest aok

Guest serenity003

flybabyfly said: I wasn't planning to continue watching this till the whole series was subbed but, lo and behold, somehow my hand clicked and before i knew it i'm updated till episode 9! @-)

What can i say, despite the ewww way Wan Ha officially declared his interest in Seung Hee in Ep3, i'm still rooting for Seung Hee-Wan Ha. Yes it's hopeless. i'm hopeless. But i still want them together. (I'm  kinda wishing Unemployed Romance was a one of those gazillion Choose Your Own Adventure books :P )

Bad girl Seung Hee, you're going to return his ring and break his heart aren't you? :((

Okay, i get that they have unfinished business, misunderstandings and all about who broke up with whom. That rice cooker scene almost softened me up towards Jong Dae, add to this his family situation. But i still cannot forget that what officially ticked me off of Jong Dae was his request to break up after exam thing. Jerk! :@). I just want them to clear up their misunderstandings then move on - separately.

The preview for episode 10  =((  :-O Noooo!!!!

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

serenity003 said: flybabyfly said: I wasn't planning to continue watching this till the whole series was subbed but, lo and behold, somehow my hand clicked and before i knew it i'm updated till episode 9! @-)

What can i say, despite the ewww way Wan Ha officially declared his interest in Seung Hee in Ep3, i'm still rooting for Seung Hee-Wan Ha. Yes it's hopeless. i'm hopeless. But i still want them together. (I'm  kinda wishing Unemployed Romance was a one of those gazillion Choose Your Own Adventure books :P )

Bad girl Seung Hee, you're going to return his ring and break his heart aren't you? :((

Okay, i get that they have unfinished business, misunderstandings and all about who broke up with whom. That rice cooker scene almost softened me up towards Jong Dae, add to this his family situation. But i still cannot forget that what officially ticked me off of Jong Dae was his request to break up after exam thing. Jerk! :@). I just want them to clear up their misunderstandings then move on - separately.

The preview for episode 10  =((  :-O Noooo!!!!

Thank god this is only a 10 episode drama, I never liked our main couple together, I always felt that JD was really selfish in their relationship and then when he lost her job as a writer, too much. Next That whole scene when she went chasing after him and fell down the escalator yet he not once heard her, don't believe it.
But let's say everything wrong in their relationship was a misunderstanding they just don't look right together. 

Guest serenity003

stuartjmz said: serenity003 said: Just out of curiosity.... If what happens is Seung Hee would not return the ring to Wan Ha and agrees to marry him but you can see in SH face that she is sad in her decision, would you be ok?  Don't mean anything here just a pure question out of curiosity (and the scenes adopted from another drama with a "writer heroin")

Guest focus888

I love Lee Young Ah but this drama really bores me. I really hope she does another project soon though, a better one please!! i loved the teaser pics for this drama though, they looked so cute.

Oh my God this drama 8-}

dOBTcmf.gif

I started it because it looked cute, and I wanted to watch something that cleaned my heart after my constant suffering with another one I'm following. I can't believe I stumbled into one of the most illogical, boring, and hair-pulling hot messes of the year. This has to be a new contender for the worst drama I watched in 2013.

They couldn't even give us a nice ending. Just... rolling my eyes to the mount Everest. I want to cry, and leave drama land forever if this is what we're getting. Man, how disappointing has this second semester been. I think I haven't liked any of the dramas I watched this season.

This drama was the most disappointing of 2013. It had the weirdest pacing I've ever seen in a drama. Everything wrong happened at the end. A complete waste of Nam Goongmin. I hope to never watch this writer's dramas again. It had so much potential too.

WTF with the ending? It started out so good, then it nosedived off Mt. Everest. The only reason I was watching was due to Wan Ha, The writers...... trying to put a joke with the side characters playing the part of Seung Hee and Wan Ha at the end, "Divorce him and I can take care of the baby, I always like you" The girl 'I am so confused!" 
If they had ended with Seung Hee married to Wan Ha and living happily, it would have saved the show, too bad the writers didn't write that great of a story and really just killed the show for me, three good looking leads with good acting can't even save this show.
Network probably knew it was going to be bad and therefore the show only had 10 episodes. How can a 10 episode show feel like it is a 100 episode show??????

I've watched all her dramas from golden bride to unemployed romance. I enjoy watching her in every project that she make and I will continue on cheering for her upcoming projects and tv guesting's. Her bubbly personality and her warm aura makes me adore her. :)

Archived