[Drama 2013] Unemployed Romance 실업급여 로맨스

Guest aok

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest serenity003

Did I miss something? The four of them were shown to have a meal together in the preview f episode 7 but I finished episode 7 and I did not see that scene. 
Anyways @stuartjmz was right, if you actually begin in this episode you will just missed the unemployment part cause mostly the romance begins here :P
if this is just 10 episodes so we are near the climax already ...   :-B

Just watched ep 8 and I liked it.. Wished this ep. was shown much earlier. I like JD and SH to be back together though.  They look so cute together.  I like WH too and he is successful and someone whom can be depend on.. Too bad I feel JD would suit SH more, his innocent like behaviour is super charming.. Hope he will get a grip of his life soon together with SH...

Oh god I just FF through the episodes because my other dramas were annoying me lol...watched 1-4 and then got annoyed with the flashbacks and watched 7 and 8 lol. I am OBSESSED with Han Wa (Seo Joon Young)...and of course he's not going to get the girl. I mean, he's not a bad guy and neither is Jong Dae which is the problem. Obviously she's going to pick Jong Dae because they have such a long history. I get that first loves play a big role in kdramas, but shouldn't the second lead's first love also play a big part. He loved her as well from the very beginning, but she just couldn't see him :( He's obviously always going to feel inferior to Jong Dae no matter how successful he is in his professional career, and that will make him bitter lol.
UGH Second lead shipping syndrome SOOO badly right now. First saw Seo Joon Young in King's Family haha. He's SO adorable with his ever-changing glasses. It's such a hard pick for me since I love Namgoong Min as well and kept begging for him to get a lead role, but in this case I'm obsessed with Han Wa.

i'm obsessed with JD and SH couple... :(  They are just so alike and super adorable.. haha that's what I saw, sorry.  WH, I like his crush story about SH and what he went thru' to get her attention... and yeah I do my best not to ship the 2nd lead cause it wont go as I would like it to be. 

Guest serenity003

So we are only left with two episodes. Looking back what really just happened with those 8 episodes can be compressed to say 3 episodes? Well it seems that OTP would still be with JD. I just hope that evil friend writer would get what she deserves  X(

stuartjmz said: At the end of Episode 9 I thought we were finally getting somewhere, but the preview made me go "WTF?!" - they're cramming all that into the final episode? Nine episodes that could have been done in five and they're going to put three episodes worth into one? This was such a promising story, and the OTP does work well together but it's been so ineptly constructed. A real shame. 

Archived