Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

1 hour ago, serenilmauve said:

I think there will be some live-streaming with selected number of Indonesian fans, organized by Blibli. 

https://www.instagram.com/theswoonnetflix/

Go to Swoon’s story and vote for Itaewon Class squad :happyshakes:

I have voted IC from last nite. :kiss_wink:

Actually I wanna scream for Blibli. Firstly I thought Seo Joon is the BA. Now, I am confused that Seo Joon is only the guest star for 12.12 event? :cutekitty:

No matter what, I am looking forward to D-Day. 06.12. 12.12. 16.12. I really miss him much. I Love You Smile GIF by corgiyolk

• Like 3

We Want Everything In This Park Seo Jun Merch And Makeup Kit

Makeup and PSJ? Yes, please!

cosmo-x-bys-205357-4717-main-image-16062

Here at Cosmo.ph, there's nothing we love more than makeup and our favorite oppa—and brands like BYS know it too, which is why they came out with a limited-edition PSJ x BYS Merch Kit! Not only does it include some of the brand's most popular products, it also has Park Seo Jun collectibles and merch in it!

If you're curious about what's in the kit, we unboxed for you guys to see! Check it out:

Get the PSJ x BYS Merch Kit online on Amorfia and Lazada or in-store at BYS counters in Watsons and The SM Store Beauty Section. Learn more by following BYS on Facebook.

credit : https://www.cosmo.ph/beauty/park-seo-jun-merch-makeup-kit-bys-adv-con?ref=home_feed_1

• Like 4

Again K2? Just how long will you plan to keep them in distance?? :grin:  

Ah, that fresh dong ha look..i miss him..

Anyways, i heard that he has a nickname rubber hands because his hands and ears are always red..is that true? And i keep looking at his hands now lol! Well from my observation it is true..particularly when he's cold outside. Well most of us tend to have red hands and ears in cold, but his are extremely red..lol! Cute.. in She Was Pretty scene, when he has a nail cut service from jung eum, you can really see the difference of colour between jung eum's hands and his..:blush:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, ivanovie25 said:

Again K2? Just how long will you plan to keep them in distance?? :grin:  

Ah, that fresh dong ha look..i miss him..

Anyways, i heard that he has a nickname rubber hands because his hands and ears are always red..is that true? And i keep looking at his hands now lol! Well from my observation it is true..particularly when he's cold outside. Well most of us tend to have red hands and ears in cold, but his are extremely red..lol! Cute.. in She Was Pretty scene, when he has a nail cut service from jung eum, you can really see the difference of colour between jung eum's hands and his..:blush:

I really dont understand the marketing strategy of K2. Why they cannot give us the CF of Seo Joon and Suzy together? But they can do it for others. :cutekitty:

I will see his hands from now on then. :blush:

• Like 3

BTS’s Jin Shares Touching Story Of How V Got Park Seo Joon And His Other Friends To Cheer Him Up On His Birthday

Jin went on to explain that thanks to his bandmate’s efforts, he had received birthday wishes from many of V’s celebrity friends, including actor Park Seo Joon. “So some of the people Taehyung hangs out with, like [Park] Seo Joon, sent me video messages,” said Jin. “There were many of them, about seven or eight, and I wish I could name all of them now—but there were a couple of people I didn’t recognize, and I don’t want to be rude, so I can’t list them all.”

“At any rate, many of V’s friends including Park Seo Joon sent me video messages, so that I wouldn’t feel insecure—to show me how many people were thinking of me and celebrating my birthday,” he continued. “They all said, ‘Happy Birthday, Seokjin,’ and it was so touching. I was really moved by V, and I was so grateful to him for having organized it.”

full article: https://www.soompi.com/article/1441753wpp/btss-jin-shares-touching-story-of-how-v-got-park-seo-joon-and-his-other-friends-to-cheer-him-up-on-his-birthday

Seo Jun always here to help Taetae, also he probably have phone number of all BTS members hehehe

• Like 1
  • Love 1