Jump to content

Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Filming Upcoming Movie “Concrete Utopia” 2021] | [Upcoming Movie "Dream" 2021]


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Name: 박서준 / Park Seo Joon or Park Seo Jun [pronunciation]  [japanese] パクソジュン ; [chinese] 朴叙俊 Birth name: 박용규 / Park Yong Gyu  Date of Birth: 16th December 1988 Star Sign: S

So proud of him   The lawn glistened like Seo Jun's future..lol      

credit: https://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=parkseojun&no=116003&_rk=tDL&page=1   Sharing this because we should start 2021 with seeing dashing Seo Jun in suit    @

Sae Roy and Yi Seo cultural icons;)) But I wish they could also use their drama images sometimes too. Though, maybe their webtoon images easier to manage.

 

 

Edited by Berou
Please do not post consecutively. Thanks
  • Like 5
  • Love 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Merry Christmas to all here who celebrate :blush: and happy holidays!

 

@Bluepiano the same, i couldn't see the pics..

 

IC without the drama wouldn't be known to the world..so proud of them :wub:

 

@serenilmauve i watched a yt clip of him being embarrassed watching himself in wwwk..cute! Too bad i couldn't find it again..it's too deep burried in my history lol!

 

  • Like 6
Link to post
Share on other sites

PSJ for Smart Philippines CF

11 minutes ago, Gisell Gisell said:

@serenilmauve I really love Seo Joon's hoddie Nike Air Jordan. I wonder whether there is size for girls.


I like them too;)) But I don’t know if they have the exact female version. Maybe one of their small male sizes can look really good as “oversized” hoodie?;)

 

  • Like 7
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Bluepiano said:

@ivanovie25 @serenilmauve uhh I thought I figured out how to post photos. Looks like it did not work. Do I have to use another website to host the pics? I was using the URL link of google photo. 

  
Try this one https://ru.imgbb.com I use it myself;)

If you can’t post previews without registration, just do it. Pretty simple one to use;))

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Gisell Gisell said:

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays. :hooray2:

@serenilmauve I really love Seo Joon's hoddie Nike Air Jordan. I wonder whether there is size for girls. :cutekitty:

 

Effective ads..lol!  Seo Joon seems to like Nike a lot..this time we're in a different side lol! I'm more to the 3 stripes..:D i'll try to wear Nike later :sweatingbullets:

 

@serenilmauve aah thank you for the yt clip..yess that one, they just couldn't take it anymore..the amount of cringe lol!

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks! I am trying it. Hope it works this time. 

11 minutes ago, serenilmauve said:

  
Try this one https://ru.imgbb.com I use it myself;)

If you can’t post previews without registration, just do it. Pretty simple one to use;))

 

IMG-3772.jpg

 

IMG-6472.jpg

 

IMG-6473.jpg

 

Wish my supermarket has more of his endorsement products; I would have bought everything. 

 

I remember that there was a clip of Chang-eui Song's wife went grocery shopping and bought everything with PSJ's face on in “Same Bed, Different Dreams 2: You Are My Destiny”. Song was pretty jealous. 

  • Like 6
  • LOL 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

@Bluepiano I’m so jealous of your korean market! It’s so big :love:

We only have few items, but there is also that Bibigo seaweed with Seo Jun’s face;))) We fans all alike and always get everything that has his face on it. 
My biggest regret in visiting Seoul (excluding the moment, that IC filming for Halloween happened like literally just 2 weeks later after I visited Itaewon :tears:), that I didn’t buy enough things with Seo Jun stuff, didn’t take pictures of them and didn’t allow myself to fangirl properly :bawling:

  • Like 5
Link to post
Share on other sites

Miss them too!:fullofhearts: He looks good with all his costars. 

 

 

Yay I am quite lucky considering there are a lot of Korean living at that area. I have to drive 40 mins so I don’t go often. PSJ is the only one with that kind of poster in the supermarket. That says something. 
 

So envious. At least you were there! I remember you went for work. It must be hard to fangirl in front of coworkers. Even with family, I think I might have to down play it. I hope to visit Korean after the pandemic. It would be a dream to meet him but it is going to be a long shot. At least to visit the filming locations of his drama/movie and get a lot of seo joon stuff. 
 

28 minutes ago, serenilmauve said:

@Bluepiano I’m so jealous of your korean market! It’s so big :love:

We only have few items, but there is also that Bibigo seaweed with Seo Jun’s face;))) We fans all alike and always get everything that has his face on it. 
My biggest regret in visiting Seoul (excluding the moment, that IC filming for Halloween happened like literally just 2 weeks later after I visited Itaewon :tears:), that I didn’t buy enough things with Seo Jun stuff, didn’t take pictures of them and didn’t allow myself to fangirl properly :bawling:

 

  • Like 4
  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/25/2020 at 9:50 AM, Macy_sun said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJNtb_hn0O6/?igshid=1cbxfx4xtayny
 

Park Seo Joon update his IG

Christmas greeting & promote the new song for V & Peakboy


Wooga Squad always there to support each other :yaaa:

 

 

Edited by Berou
Please do not post consecutively. Thanks
  • Like 6
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/25/2020 at 6:57 AM, ivanovie25 said:

 

Effective ads..lol!  Seo Joon seems to like Nike a lot..this time we're in a different side lol! I'm more to the 3 stripes..:D i'll try to wear Nike later :sweatingbullets:

 

@serenilmauve aah thank you for the yt clip..yess that one, they just couldn't take it anymore..the amount of cringe lol!

Think so, he’s fans of Nike :love: He like to wear Nike’s sneaker (from what I seen in his IG post). 
 

 

On 12/25/2020 at 7:06 AM, Bluepiano said:

Thanks! I am trying it. Hope it works this time. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Wish my supermarket has more of his endorsement products; I would have bought everything. 

 

I remember that there was a clip of Chang-eui Song's wife went grocery shopping and bought everything with PSJ's face on in “Same Bed, Different Dreams 2: You Are My Destiny”. Song was pretty jealous. 

I wish that he can endorse some product in my country :blush: 
So that he might have a chance to come over my country after this pandemic. Then, I can see him :grin: Now I only can wait patiently for ‘Youn’s Stay’ in Jan2021.

 

 

 

On 12/25/2020 at 10:07 AM, serenilmauve said:


Wooga Squad always there to support each other :yaaa:

 

Indeed. They really support each support. I  love to see their friendship, they have been friends for some times and they appreciate each other. :happydance:

Edited by Berou
Please do not quote pics. Thanks !
  • Like 6
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Macy_sun said:

 

Indeed. They really support each support. I  love to see their friendship, they have been friends for some times and they appreciate each other. :happydance:

 

Particularly Peakboy and Wooshik, they have been friends from the times when they were nobody. That type of friendship will be long lasting..but of course with v and hyungsik, he's created a bond too :blush: 

 

I saw his post accidentally like 10 minutes after he posted, i feel like he's near me..lol! Maybe he's still around on instagram at that time..kkkk..his reply to Peakboy is so random..:D

  • Like 5
  • LOL 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ivanovie25 said:

 

Particularly Peakboy and Wooshik, they have been friends from the times when they were nobody. That type of friendship will be long lasting..but of course with v and hyungsik, he's created a bond too :blush: 

 

I saw his post accidentally like 10 minutes after he posted, i feel like he's near me..lol! Maybe he's still around on instagram at that time..kkkk..his reply to Peakboy is so random..:D


Peakboy and him from the same school right ? Yaya, he created the bond and the Wooga squad friendship are awesome :grin:

 

I feel you :lol: I like their interaction in IG, always so fun & lovely. 

  • Like 6
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • serenilmauve changed the title to Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Filming Upcoming Movie “Concrete Utopia” 2021] | [Upcoming Movie "Dream" 2021]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..