Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

@Gisell Gisell if he does taking that role, i wouldn't be able to watch it :D no, i will pray that he won't get backlash from people. Those actors got ill words from audience, i don't think i saw one get praise from doing that kind of role :( personally i don't think they need to do that just to prove their ability as an actor. Unless the script is really really that good that people are focused on the story instead of those scenes, most of the movies they took are not that good.

Yeah..netflix original! I want it too..i heard that ksh just got casted for netflix original series, i really hope psj is next :please:

Aarghh @Anjalifairy you're killing me..lol! Those lips..:fullofhearts:

Oh, i found this on twitter. I remember we're talking about this. I was surprised he's number 10, considering he's quite a power house now. But well, it makes sense because he's the maknae as actor on this list. Everyone went through the same journey.

• Like 3

*** Park Seo Jun left a funny comment to Choi Woo Shik's new Instagram post when the latter updated his Instagram.  The Instagram post has Choi Woo Shik's three different selfies with a new hairstyle―super curly hair. In the selfies, Choi Woo Shik showed a light smile while lying down on the chair. The third one was unlike the first and second one; because he gave himself a sexy look. Park Seo Jun said, "The third one is a bit...", as if he wanted to say more but decided to just keep it to himself. In response to his comment, Choi Woo Shik shared an emoji that is on his knees, who looks like he is making an  apology. I love their cute interaction. 

201489628_1280.jpg

201489627_1280.jpg

201489626_1280.jpg

source : SBS Star

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

@ivanovie25 Honestly I dont know who the actors do the hardcore love scenes but I believe Seo Joon will not do it just to prove he is actor and can do all the scenes. Seo Joon is very smart actor. And for the list, I think @serenilmauve is correct from beginning. It is around that amount. :blush: Btw, do you manage to get the BYS package then? 

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Gisell Gisell said:

@ivanovie25 Honestly I dont know who the actors do the hardcore love scenes but I believe Seo Joon will not do it just to prove he is actor and can do all the scenes. Seo Joon is very smart actor. And for the list, I think @serenilmauve is correct from beginning. It is around that amount. :blush: Btw, do you manage to get the BYS package then? 

Well, that proving theory is just my thought :) maybe they want to shed the innocent image they had before and ready to embrace a more mature roles.

Oh, is the list already shared before? Sorry for the double posting. The list made me question, if seo joon can buy a building then what about the others? Lol! I can't even imagine..:Dbut glad that he's getting more recognition and appreciatiation by 100 m fee projection for the next project.

No :( they haven't replied my email, i have tried 3 of my cc's but none worked, visa and master.  Getting desperated now..Maybe there is country barrier? I have no idea. 

@serenilmauve about netflix original, personally i feel it's cool to be selected by  netflix lol! And i heard that netflix can spend a big budget on a project so the production must be good..But, i checked Itaewon Class is also included in Netflix Original category, so i he's already in it :)

• Like 3

40 minutes ago, ivanovie25 said:

@serenilmauve about netflix original, personally i feel it's cool to be selected by  netflix lol! And i heard that netflix can spend a big budget on a project so the production must be good..But, i checked Itaewon Class is also included in Netflix Original category, so i he's already in it :)

@ivanovie25, I think Netflix now is tightening its wallet when it comes to big-budget projects. It's reported that some Netflix executives were told that their spending needs to be more cost-effective in terms of the viewership for a show. In the past, Netflix has let chatter around a big project help justify its spending, even if viewership was not equally massive. But new guidance calls for shows and movies to bring in audiences that make up for their production spend. Netflix has been spending big for original content. The shift comes as an increasing number of media players are entering the streaming market.

:blush:

• Like 4

@ivanovie25 Netflix is not spending more than tvN for their high budget dramas. I think tvN is even more willing to create big budget projects. 
And Netflix labels as original everything, that exclusive for their platform (in terms of streaming;)) So jtbc made money from PPL, advertising time slot on their channel and plus Netflix deal money;)

No matter what platform, channel or budget, I want him to be in great projects production wise (quality) first and foremost;) IC wasn’t a low budget, but it wasn’t like 20 million either and look how it cracked into top 10 most high rated cable dramas of all time;)

• Like 4

17 hours ago, ivanovie25 said:

Aarghh @Anjalifairy you're killing me..lol! Those lips..

Oh, i found this on twitter. I remember we're talking about this. I was surprised he's number 10, considering he's quite a power house now. But well, it makes sense because he's the maknae as actor on this list. Everyone went through the same journey.

Why? Look juicy right? :lol:

Actually i'm surprised if he was just around 80M. I thought Seojun already made to 100M with IC.. Plus bonus :rolleyes:

But CFs are still the real money though :D

16 hours ago, serenilmauve said:

What the point of Netflix original, though? I think the way Itaewon Class was released was perfect. On TV + on demand + Netflix was perfect

Maybe why many people expect Seojun or their favorite actors to play for the Netflix original series, is because of the hope of a good quality story from start to finish. Compared to dramas that air on local broadcasters, directors and writers working for such OTT original contents have more freedom of expression without any rating pressure from broadcasters, not to mention feedback from viewers that often force them to suddenly change the plot as the show airs. So they seem to lose the originality of the story idea from what they initially intended. I haven't watched many Netflix original series, but some that i've watched are pretty good, consistent and have that unique atmosphere. I don't know how to explain it lol. Anyway, for me personally, it doesn't matter if Seojun plays k-regular drama or something like Netflix originals as long as it's still easily accessible for me to see his works ^_^

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ivanovie25 said:

Oh, is the list already shared before? Sorry for the double posting. The list made me question, if seo joon can buy a building then what about the others? Lol! I can't even imagine..:Dbut glad that he's getting more recognition and appreciatiation by 100 m fee projection for the next project.

No :( they haven't replied my email, i have tried 3 of my cc's but none worked, visa and master.  Getting desperated now..Maybe there is country barrier? I have no idea. 

No, It is not double posting. Only @serenilmauve ever mentioned Seo Joon should get around 100 M. I thought with IC it is around 100 M already. 

Ugh..the transaction is so complicated? 

18 minutes ago, Anjalifairy said:

Actually i'm surprised if he was just around 80M. I thought Seojun already made to 100M with IC.. Plus bonus :rolleyes:

Maybe why many people expect Seojun or their favorite actors to play for the Netflix original series, is because of the hope of a good quality story from start to finish. Compared to dramas that air on local broadcasters, directors and writers working for such OTT original contents have more freedom of expression without any rating pressure from broadcasters, not to mention feedback from viewers that often force them to suddenly change the plot as the show airs. So they seem to lose the originality of the story idea from what they initially intended. I haven't watched many Netflix original series, but some that i've watched are pretty good, consistent and have that unique atmosphere. I don't know how to explain it lol. Anyway, for me personally, it doesn't matter if Seojun plays k-regular drama or something like Netflix originals as long as it's still easily accessible for me to see his works ^_^

I think Seo Joon has 10 active CF right now? And wondering the deals of the CF. Lol. 

I havent watched Korean Netlfix Original Series but I will watch if Seo Joon on it for sure. I am very happy that mostly Seo Joon's dramas in on my Netflix and I just found out that Dream High 2 is available now! Still waiting for Shut Up Family, One Warm Word, Pots of Gold, Witch's Romance. Lol. 

• Like 2

@Anjalifairy Right now true Netflix original production are Kingdom 1-2, School flies of nurse (that jelly drama), Extracurricular... and that’s basically it. All other dramas are korean tv channels production;))) And while they touch more “risky” subjects, I can’t say they’re substantially have more quality. Korean movies actually like to play with risky subjects more. 
But we will see;))) 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Anjalifairy said:

Why? Look juicy right? :lol:

@Anjalifairy, I couldn't agree with you more -  Ratings from a drama bring along recognition, and recognition is directly associated with CF contracts Advertisements are a rich source of income for many Korean celebrities. For actors and idols, endorsements are like extra credit points or salary bonuses from your boss at the office — something that’s not explicitly part of work expectations, but secretly hoped for anyways. Commercial deals provide an avenue for celebrities to gauge their own popularity and image. :blush:

• Like 3