[Drama 2013] Marry Him If You Dare 미래의 선택

Guest msmall

• Replies 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest MCSarangYEH

:D :D :DOne of Mirae's Choices is permed hair, like like like!  When is the filming/photo BTS for the drama trailer(s) coming out???I am dying to see it(them), chaebal pali pali ;)) ;)) ;))

P.S
Seeing some of them now :bz :bz :bz 

haha her looks is very ahjumma-ish with the hair! lovingg itttttt! looking at her clothes and hair i think i already know her. the character of Na Mi Rae. ahhh oct 14 is so far awayyyy... some more with the workloads that isn't helping me to get through the day with ease. sigh~

@mellina - I know that's the look they're going for, but if the ahjummas in your neighbourhood look half as good as she does in that shot, please tell where your neighbourhood is!

Just a thought: 
What's the point of going back to the past and change it when in the end your choice will be the same..just like going into the future too..I mean why try? if we know right from the start that destiny is inevitable and we cannot change it no matter what...
Some story that is mentioned here says it ended up choosing the same path she/he chose back then..but isn't it a waste that the person have given a chance to change his/her mistakes and still that person didn't use it wisely...
This is why I want TFC to be different ...I know that it's early to judge yet..but if she still ended up having the same choice again... she totally wasted her time going back to advise herself ..I know some will say because destiny is destiny ..but that's exactly my point too..why not just continue and live your life to the fullest instead of thinking and trying to change your life..Idk if this makes sense but it's just my opinion...
Na Mi Rae in the future will go back to the past to advice herself not to marry KS right?.. I'm curious as to what is the reason why she doesn't want herself to marry KS...if it's because he's bad then it's understandable..but if it's because of his poor status..then I doubt Mi Rae's love for KS is not really love..to think that she once tried to get rid of him will be really painful to KS if he knew this...
This is also one of the reason why I'm so excited to see the story of the Future Choice aside from loving the cast...I want to know the ending too..

I really think its going to depend on what message the writer wants to bring across. Is it about destiny? In peggy sue got married ultimately it was about the love for her children. Changing her future would mean she would lose her kids. So I think it's way too soon to tell because we don't really know much except the basic premise.

@i.am.bugs.funny, I think that if she still ends up with him, the story is not really about destiny or not being able to escape it... I think it is more about rediscovering why she fell in love with him in the first place...  she might have forgotten in the future and the past will show her the happy times with him and that being with him was worth it....
My two cents..

Archived