[Drama 2013] Marry Him If You Dare 미래의 선택

Guest msmall

• Replies 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest mslex2014

All three leads are making a buzz. That's good.  They were all ranking in nate realtime search portal today. 
Jung Yonghwa @ #1 Yoon Eun Hye Lee Dong Gun @ #7

BTtbWNgCIAAnu1q.jpg:large

Hi :-h 
just wanna share xD nothing much.lol
YEH princess stayed number 1 in nate for quite long, quite long xD :x :x :x then YEH and LDG at #7, just very briefly and also JYH at #1 ..  
then after 3 hours, YEH and LDG back again at #1 , not that long and not that short/quick/brief ..
aq82.jpg

nothing much  :)>- :)>- btw, I didn't see Oh Jung Se at the script reading :(  *edit* and now they're also back after 2 hrs but at #10... too lazy to screen cap. hahaha.. YEH owned nate today. loljoke.. (I have no other things to do since I have no class , so I keep refreshing every site/page :) :) it's either im a student or a fangirl^^ this what YEH does to me :x :x ) Calling BOICES and Lee Dung Gun fans to join us here :) :)

Guest julie721

Whoooa.. The thread's moving so fast..

And yet the drama hasn't even aired yet..

@StaRiX @Hannahmiriam thanks for the recommendations.. Gonna check his works soon.. but, is it me only, doesn't LDG become hotter and more "ehm" gorgeous nowadays??

And our yong hwa at reading.. Haiiiisssh.. *need cold shower kkkkkk*

I laugh so hard looking at YEH hair.. This girl is so brave and bold.. She doesn't afraid to look ugly for her role.. YEH, I honestly in love with you.. *here again, my girl crush kkkk*

Guest angel0808

Oh YongHwa is so handsome ...even his airport fashion nowadays is really into Park Se Joo's character .

I believe YongHwa will do good in this drama ... and more prepared. 

And   YEH is so cute with the curly hair ... love seeing her in different hairstyle..

Can't wait for October 14....I will mark this date..hehehe

:x :D

Before TFC air let's have memory lane with all YEH's drama ..with her first and second leading man..including some sweet kisses..
The Vineyard Man 2006 (KBS2) genre: rom-com
9698848039_c245f57b98_m.jpg

his leading male here is Oh Man Suk ..tbh don't know him (I haven't watch this drama so I don't have comment) hehehe...
Goong 2006 (Princess Hours) MBC genre: romance, comedy
first male lead: Ju Ji hoon                                second male lead: Kim Jeong Hoon
9698846159_d2900d40be.jpg

This got to be the best kdrama ever..with handsome leads ..sweet kisses, sweet moments,outfits and fashion style of Chae Kyong and Lee Shin..In this drama I started to like YEH ..This was my favorite kiss too..when YEH brushes her hand in JH's hair while kissing him..it's so smooth and passionate..
The First Shop of Coffee Prince 2007 MBC genre: rom - com
first male lead:Gong Yoo             second male lead:Lee Sun Kyun
9702082772_4e1087ce6b.jpg
9707549379_e253c428d7.jpg

GY and YEH looks like a real couple here..all their kisses were like real not just an acting most of all the bed scene..so hot..
My fair Lady 2009 KBS genre: rom com
first male lead: Yoon Sang Woon                  second:Jung Il Woo
9698846277_6b90ae068a.jpg

This is the first time I wished the second male lead was the first..I really love Jung Il Woo and I felt sad that he didn't get the girl..they could be a perfect couple too..I hope they will do a drama where he is the first lead..but I still enjoy the bratty YEH here..
Lie to Me 2011 SBS genre: rom com
first lead: Kang Ji Hwan            second : Sung Joon
9702082222_678ca01fe2_n.jpg

9707548951_b6ca4b240e.jpg

I really love how YEH looks good with all her partner...and the cola kiss made a mark in me..
Missing You 2012 MBC genre: rom - melodrama
first lead: Park Yoochun                                 second: Yoo Seung Ho 
9702081276_0df4208a75.jpg
I got really excited when Yoochun and Eun Hye are confirmed to play for this drama...though I admit I kinda don't like heavy drama.. I'm really a rom- com fan but because I love Yoochun and Eun Hye..I watched this..the story is kinda tragic in a way but I still enjoy it...
and now presenting ...
The Future Choice 2013 KBS genre: fantasy - rom
male leads: Lee Dong Gun and Jung Yong Hwa
9698846655_a5c4e853c9.jpg

waiting for kissing scenes yet...
This is first time YEH will do a fantasy drama..so I'm hoping and praying for a good storyline...
PS: I think YEH have helped thousand people in her previous life to experience this so much luck..All his male leads in the drama are good looking..I think it's because she's a good person  and I hope she finds her leading man in real life..All drama of YEH have so many kisses..so I expect in TFC we will able to see more sweet scenes and kisses too..

Guest mayzie10

avidneri1003 said: Hi :-h 
just wanna share xD nothing much.lol
YEH princess stayed number 1 in nate for quite long, quite long xD :x :x :x then YEH and LDG at #7, just very briefly and also JYH at #1 ..  
then after 3 hours, YEH and LDG back again at #1 , not that long and not that short/quick/brief ..

I agree with @muno, TVM was very funny. YEH has the gift of making people laugh. What a special talent! It is easier to make people cry than to make people laugh....

Guest stormy81

@i.am.bugz.fu...  at first i didn't like The Vineyard Man. but after i try the first ep i enjoy it very much.

dear, try it and you'll like it believe me.

Me too, in fact vineyard man is the last yeh s drama in my list i watched after lie to me. i love vineyard man, And its very funny and silly and telling about simplicity, you ll love it, trust me. Oh man suk? You will get used to him, dont worry, hehe

Archived