[Drama 2013] Marry Him If You Dare 미래의 선택

Guest msmall

Guest eeldeerlove

hi @jjeennyy19! its been a long time! haha

im still visiting our favorite thread but im more of a lurking mode lately. :) hope to see more windblowers int his thread too. :)

• Replies 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sogazelle

Finally... I'm happy YEH is back in the small screen...
Having only joined  kdrama world last year, it's the 1st time that I hear about Lee Dung Gun...but the dude is gorgeous!He is sort of a mixture of Yonghwa and Kim Hyun Joong.
He could definitely pass for Yonghwa older brother.
YEH is a lucky girl to be paired with 2 gorgeous male leads....

Guest winnie1430292219

Yoon Eun Hye and Lee Dong Gun in talks for new KBS 2TV drama 'The Future Choice'

August 12, 2013 
Yoon Eun Hye and Lee Dong Gun are currently in talks for the new KBS 2TV drama 'The Future Choice'!

Lee Dong Gun's agency stated, "'The Future Choice' is a production which we are currently reviewing. Nothing is confirmed yet." Yoon Eun Hye's agency also stated, "[Yoon Eun Hye] received the casting offer for 'The Future Choice'. Although it is not confirmed, it is true that she is currently reviewing it."

SEE ALSO: Actor Lee Dong Gun signs with FNC Entertainment

Lee Dong Gun is in talks to play the role of the dashing announcer Kim Shin while Yoon Eun Hye is in talks to play the role of the maknae writer Na Mi Rae. 'The Future Choice' will center around the office romance that occurs between workers of a broadcast station and is produced by 'Detectives In Trouble's PD Kwon Kye Hong and 'Beethoven Virus' writer Hong Jin AhCNBLUE'sYonghwa is also considering a role in this drama as well.

'The Future Choice' will premiere following 'Good Doctor' this October!

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 26px; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Lee Dong Gun Potentially Returning To TV With Yoon Eun Hyelordbordem August 12, 2013 
rezizeleedonggunyooneunhye-800x450.png

If reports are to believed, it appears that actor Lee Dong Gun might soon be making a comeback to the small screen with a new drama. Even better it appears that he will be partnering up with another actress that we haven’t seen in a year, Yoon Eun Hye.

According to reports, Lee Dong Gun and Yoon Eun Hye are currently in considering for KBS’s new Monday-Tuesday drama, “The Future’s Choice.” A representative from KBS’s drama division has stated that “Yoon Eun Hye and Lee Dong Gun are currently in consideration to play the main roles in ‘The Future’s Choice (Script by Hong Jin Ah, Directed By Kwon Gae Hong), which is set to air after ‘Good Doctor.‘” However they continued to state that “It’s not 100% confirmed yet so it could still change. The most accurate of way of describing it would be ‘Highly Likely’.”

This follows on from previous reports that claimed that CN Blue’s Jung Yong Hwa is also being considered for a role in this drama. If this does come to fruition then it would be Lee Dong Gun’s first drama in 5 years since 2008′s MBC “When It’s At Night” and  Yoon Eun Hye’s first drama in a year since MBC’s “Missing You.”

Scriptwriter Hong Jin Ah’s previous projects included “The King 2 Hearts” and “Beethoven’s Virus” while Director Kwon Gae Hong has previously worked on “Detectives In Trouble.”

The Future’s Choice is a time travel drama about a lady that has gone back to the past and provides her younger self with tips about life. The drama will focus around the lives of producers, scriptwriters, announcers and other people involved in the broadcasting industry.

Soompi News

Yoon Eun-hye considers time-travel drama Mi-rae’s Choiceby javabeans | August 12, 2013 
leedonggun_59.jpg

More casting possibilities are in the headlines with Yoon Eun-hye (I Miss You) reportedly taking a look at KBS’s upcoming time-travel drama Future Choice, which we can now start calling Mi-rae’s Choice instead because, as expected, the heroine’s name totally IS Mi-rae. (Mirae = future.) Ah, wordplay. (Although, this one was so flatly obvious that it almost doesn’t even qualify as a legit pun.)

I’d heard vague whisperings of Yoon being courted for the show, but now that the news has made its way into the official news cycle, perhaps she’s closer to signing on. Her management company confirmed on August 12 that she has received the offer and is looking at it favorably, though the final decision has yet to be made.

This drama sounds very heroine-centric (as if the title weren’t clue enough) as the main character Mi-rae manages to find a way to travel back in time (details on the method are yet undisclosed) to give her past self life advice. Uh, this seems like a bad idea in SO MANY obvious ways (self-inflicted poofing! Have we learned nothing from Back to the Future?) that I am really curious to know how Mi-rae thinks she can get away with this. Because to even consider this plan, she is either very clever or, um, the other thing.

The present-day timeline is set in a broadcast station, with Mi-rae employed as a maknae writer. Up for a leading role is Lee Dong-gun (Smile Again, Lovers in Paris, Sweet 18), who would play a broadcast announcer, while Jung Yong-hwa (You’ve Fallen For Me, You’re Beautiful) had been previously announced as considering the role of a PD character.

It’s unclear whether Jung Yong-hwa is still with the show—he’d never confirmed in the first place and the latest news involving him dates back a month—or whether he would be relegated to second lead status. The initial reports described his PD role as a main character who has a loveline with the heroine, but I can’t imagine Lee Dong-gun not getting top billing in this scenario. I can picture Jung playing the second lead who still gets some romantic plotlines, but will he be content to play second fiddle? We’ll have to wait and see how it shakes out.

Lee Dong-gun has been out of army duty for over a year, but his last drama was 2008′s MBC drama with Kim Sun-ah, When Night Comes (also called Every Night). It’s been so long since I’ve seen him in anything, but I think I’m cool with the idea of him and Yoon Eun-hye being romantic partners. For one, she has mad chemistry with practically everyone… though admittedly I can’t quite picture her romancing Jung Yong-hwa. Then again, she and Yoo Seung-ho made it work. Kind of. You know, if murderous insanity can be considered part of an effective screen romance.

Mi-rae’s Choice, to be written by Beethoven Virus and The King 2 Hearts writer Hong Jin-ah, will be a Monday-Tuesday drama to follow Good Doctor, which puts its premiere in October.

Via My DailyNewsen

http://www.dramabeans.com/2013/08/yoon-eun-hye-considers-time-travel-drama-mi-raes-choice/

class="cb b15" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 15px; border: 0px; font-size: 27px; outline: 0px; line-height: 30px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); letter-spacing: normal; clear: both; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; orphans: auto; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: auto; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Will Yoon Eun Hye and Jung Yong Hwa Time Travel Together?

yoon-eun-hye.jpg?w=600jung-yong-hwa.jpg?w=600lee-dong-gun.jpg?w=600

Fans were disappointed when CNBlue's Jung Yong Hwa turned down the chance to star in the drama "The Heirs" with Park Shin Hye and Lee Min Ho. The singer-actor withdrew from the drama saying he was going to focus on his music. Choi Jun Hyuk, who played a mountain spirit in "Gu Family Book," replaced him in the role of Lee Min Ho's older brother.

Shortly after that Jung Yong Hwa was said to be considering a role as a production director in another drama, which turned out to be the time travel story, "Future Choice." Yesterday Yoon Eun Hye's agency confirmed that she was also considering a role in the same drama. Will she be Jung Yong Hwa's leading lady?

Yoon Eun Hye, who starred in "Missing You," "Coffee Prince," Princess Hours" and "Lie to Me," is deciding on the role of the drama's heroine Mi Rae, a struggling writer at a broadcast station. There she will meet the production director played by Jung Yong Hwa, who appeared in "Heartstrings" and played everyone's favorite boyfriend Shin Woo in "You're Beautiful." He has not had a drama role in two years.

In "Future Choice," Mi Rae finds a way to travel to the past where she will try to convince herself not to make any of the mistakes that have negatively shaped her life. One of the mistakes she wants to avoid is having anything to do with one particular man. But as in any time travel drama, she runs the risk of making her life worse when she returns to the present.

Actor Lee Dong Gun is also considering a role in this drama, his first since leaving military service over a year ago. The star of a dozen dramas, Lee Dong Gun is best known for his work in "Lovers in Paris," "When Night Comes" and "Smile Again." There's no word on which actor will play the romantic lead but Yoon Eun Hye has never had an unconvincing screen romance with any of her leading men. So far, they have included Gong Yoo, Ju Ji Hoon, Park Yoo Chun, Kang Ji Hwan, Yoon Sang Hyun and Lee Min Ho.

Hong Jin A, writer of "Beethoven Virus" and "King 2 Hearts" and the older sister of the Hong sisters writing team, will write the drama. The drama will follow "Good Doctor."

Source:  KDrama Stars

Guest Comet1430292010

I'll definitely be deliriously happy if YEH's leading man would be Lee Dong-gun; i got no doubts with their on/offscreen chemistry - please DramaGods - make this happen!

New drama may star Yoon Eun-hye

Source | 2013/08/12

photo336940.jpg

Actress Yoon Eun-hye of MBC drama "Missing You" may come back to the small screen in KBS drama "Choice of the Future", which will be aired after the ongoing "Good Doctor" series. Moon Chae-won of KBS drama "Nice Guy" and Joo Won of KBS drama "Bread, Love and Dreams" will also star in the show. 

If she finalizes her role in the drama, Yoon will be playing a broadcast program writer named Na Mi-rae, who came from the future.

Her counterpart is said to be Lee Dong-geon of MBC drama "When It's at Night" in 2008. It will be Lee's first comeback to the small screen in five years.

Lee will be playing the role of a TV announcer named Kim Shin.

Idol star Jeong Yong-hwa of boy band CN Blue will also join the drama as a TV program producer named Bang Song-gook, adding more possible romance to the drama about people working at a broadcasting company.

It is scheduled to be aired in October.

By Lee Sun-min [summerlee@joongang.co.kr]
http://www.hancinema.net/new-drama-may-star-yoon-eun-hye-59166.html

I hope she will accept the offer,the plot sounds so much fun and after Nine it will be much more intresting to see it because we already know that changing the past isin't a good choice most of the time and that fate doesn't really like it when u meddle in her plan :)) So kinda in the midlle here,when i first heard about Young Hwa and this project it was like he will be the main guy if he accepts it but now i hear about Lee Dong Geon as maybe part of the cast and as a main...So? who is the real main?...are they maybe the same person?one in the past aka Young Hwa and DG in the present?:-??from that article it seems like no,oh drama articles why so foggy all the time...i kinda wished to se YH as a lead again mainly to give his acting a chance and because i absolutely loved YH with Seung Ho in I Miss You

Archived