[Drama 2013] ★ Secret | Secret Love 비밀 ★

Guest msmall

irrelephantcow said: i noticed a reflection/figure moving at the window when YJ was visiting JH and felt something was off.
and then when the bus scene came i was like oh. it makes sense. :DDDDDDDDDDDDlove that MH was able to hear YJ's confession in that manner even if it was by accident. otherwise i don't know when she'd ever have the courage to say such words in front of MH himself. love that he was in the right time and place. that moment. he must have felt so relieved. if i were MH i would've been spazzing seeing how heartbroken i was, all down and out... for a moment there thinking that she really really hates seeing me for constantly reminding her of that day. i'm glad YJ proved these doubts wrong. 
it did made me recall how DH wrote YJ off as a burden to him - YJ was doing the same thing to MH but she had her valid (cough DH cough just wants to climb to the top cough) reasons, and it was really difficult for her. 
i'm proud of MH for fighting for this love. and i hope seeing how desperate MH is, YJ will get serious, step up her game and be stronger in protecting MH as well because i think she won't let him be alone in this. i believe in both of them.. and so exciting they're holding hands in the next episode ahhhh!! this drama needs to end well not just in terms of justice but also love. kyah! <3
oh yep and i just keep thinking... maybe from now on MH will have the chance to see a new side of YJ he's never been able to get close to before. the bubbly lovely side she revealed so openly to DH when both of them were together for a long time, before the accident. perhaps MH will fall even more in love with her after getting to know that she's so much more. he often sees her crying, depressed and always gets friend-zoned ("boss... i'm sorry.. boss.."LOL) so yay he won't be treated so miserably anymore :D
btw staring into jisung's eyes is illegal. i died. you know? it was smoking. the stuff he does with his eyes.. how does he do it? even fully clothed and all hahaha goes to show a lot. if i was YJ in that locker room or bathroom whatever you call it i won't be able to think straight. he makes me so happy! and the puppy dog eyes when he was sick/"sick" (lol). super. super dangerous. jisung. *cries*

@irrelephantcow annyeong :) I'm so pleased to read your post because I too noticed a figure moved when YJ was crying at JH's resting place. I too was thinking that's how MH heard YJ's confession.

I'm also feeling happy that @KrystaIce translated the article about the possible happy ending for Secret.

Wow...very excited looking forward to 9pm tonight for Ep14.

fatma_1 said:i dunno if anyone noticed that during the scene where YJ handed the contract to DH for approval from the legal team (in ep 13), i saw the files behind DH. there was a file that caught my attention which was written YooHoo. My first reaction was  =))
or mybe it's just a company's name. but YooHoo? That is too random. yohoo_zps7b0bdb30.png@raasyndrome this is for you!
yorobun let me apologize first. This scene is during their second meeting in DH's office. Not the first one. i took this one from youtube. credit to shoujaime.
my first ever screen cap! YAY!
and I'm quoting myself... sorry for that. i got to describe the caps.. miyanhe

SY, you f**** B***!!!!
Her remark on dead JH and then....
-There should be no reason for the woman who killed Seo Ji Hee to come into this house.
Then you can see, not only anger in MHs eyes but total disgust too.
-There will be no reason of YOU coming into this house either.

And after this she is even determine to purposly put MHs dad in deadly danger by making him pass out so MH will fold under her.
This is one craaaazzzzy capitol B

I LOOOOOVE the end scen for several resons and for me right now it doesnt matter if he heard her confession or not.

When it all starts its YJ that SUPORTS and CARRIES DHs family. She is the one that helps DH with becoming prosecutor. She is SUPPORTING and CARRYING the whole future of this family even that later they are proven not worthy of anything but contempt.

When Mh pulls YJ off the buss its ment to be shown in slow motion.
He pulls her off the buss - He wont let her run away any more neither from him nor from their mutual feelings.
He SUPPORTS her by grabbing her shoulders when she starts to falls out of the bus. He then grabs her waist and CARRIES her off the bus.
The only miss in this whole scene is that they dont continue to have him grabbing her waist when the busdoor closes but I can ignore that in this beautiful scene.

Yes it looks like he is gonna grab her boobs and I did laugh a bit cause of that BUT it ONLY looks like that cause the scene is shot from ABOVE, from inside the bus. Had it been from same level we would never gone that way in our thinking.

6am said: I might be going crazy but did anyone else see a post of an image of YJ when she visited JH (scene from ep 13, before ep13 was out), under that image was an image that showed that MH WAS THERE listening...only problem I've gone back to page 400 and can't find it #-o :-? :-/ @-) :(( Does anyone know what I'm taking about? :-SS it's just creepy I haven't seen any post talking about the post, which is leading me to think I am losing it!! =)) :-S :| I think it's obvious that he was there, maybe not following YJ but visiting JH because he feels guilty like YJ is and YJ just happen to go there that day.

The cut out scene with gansta girls...

IT may not have been cut out.

Last Monday when they released the preview for Ep 11 there was some scene that actually was for Ep12 so they may show that missing scene in todays episode.

I never mentioned it here but my tought was AHA Mondays preview is for the WEEK not next episode.

@fatma_1, he really had to shave his head for the role (before he accepted the role, actors turned it down for this reason). 
2003 MV - he looks quite macho here (it's a pity there's something wrong with the sound, it's a nice song
@fatma_1 - found another video where you can hear the song:

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/IiQG858-09U/[/spoiler]