[Drama 2013] ★ Secret | Secret Love 비밀 ★

Guest msmall

SY is with DH againShe says something about MH and YJShe asks if DH isn't curious?
DH says something about MHSY asks if he wants something SY demands something of himShe's playing games again
DH looks pissed, he gets up to leaveHe turns back around, grabs her and slams her against the wallHe gets close like he's going to kiss herNope, he doesn'tSY smirks and says something about the "two of them"

Guest missmaple

daebak.. after hilarious night, KS come cooly towards MH.. he give him the document about bratty abuse san by DH's order and finally, know that DH is the one who take YJ's dad.

daebak.. KS, you're an awesome secretary, dispatcher, and detective around kdramaland...

Guest missmaple

DH-SY almost kiss scene.. ermm... where is my sunglasses?

DH meet MH in his fancy bar, MH show him about everything he know.. MH really can't keep secret.. cinca.. he confront DH..

DH goes to see MH at his houseMH is drinking at his barThey talkMH pulls out the info about JH (that ex-con)They talk about YJ and JHMH asks why something...a "secret"?
MH says something else about YJDH yells at him, yells out his nameDH is pissed! MH stands up and gets right in his faceMore yelling between these two menVery intense!
Flashback to San and the guards seeing the bruisesSan being taken from YJ
MH says something elseDH laughs

DH is so so so stupid, he will never become someone like MH, it seems like in this drama, if you didnt born with power, you wont get it. I guess he is too confident he can win it all, but SY wont marry him, she is just using... Even when MH treats her coldly, she still comes back like a puppy.

Guest wanzhaf

My god !!!
Its soooo freaking funny
Did SY still expecting MH to turn up for their wedding dress? After all what she did to him?? Is she crazy or delusional or what??? Blehhhh

Until when will  DH  get the upper hand???
I am boiling inside................

DH's dad asks him somethingDH's mom comes inShe's shocked to see DH and drops her purseDH starts to pick it upBut she freaks out and picks it up herself
DH watches herShe's acting all strangeDH stares at her purse - he knows she's hiding something

Guest hasundae

Is there anybody recapping episode 12? Or a a blog or something with the recaps? But anywho...Just watched episode 11 and that slap was amazing! I'm glad she that she's finally grew a pair in front of DH. I have never hated any character as much as DH, so I applaud the actor and the writers for such a detesting character. And it's not that I hate him for what he's done, but I hate him for what he hasn't done, and I hate him for what other people has done for him. He's been sheltered and protected by others his entire life making him spoiled and thinking that he can get away with everything. So I'm glad that this time, YJ will stop doing that and start doing things to him rather than for him. Slap some senses into him. What a poor excuse for a lawyer/prosecutor.

As for SY, I don't like her but I don't hate her either. I really can't blame her for her actions because she's driven my jealousy and pride rather than cowardice (DH). She obviously likes MH alot, or at least she did, but he totally ignored her feelings. For her to sing a confession in front of a crowd even when she had stage fright took a lot of guts, so it was heart breaking when MH just ran off. As a result of being ignored so many times by the person she likes, she does things to get his attention. So I like that the writers had SY's character start off as a likable person, but as the series progresses, she changes as a result of events. DH is kinda like that too, but I I didn't like him from the beginning because he went on a blind date on his and YJ's anniversary. That scene automatically told me that 1) he was a mama's boy and therefore probably very sheltered in a bad way. He always had things given to him so he didn't have to work very hard. 2) He wasn't serious enough about his relationship with YJ to tell his mom and the blind date no.  At least for SY, she was a character that was quite straight forward in the beginning.

As for YJ, although admirable for keeping her promises, there's something called too much. Who int here right mind would sacrifice five years for a person who did something wrong. It was obviously not her fault, but she took the blame. If she truly were to make the right choice, she should have told the truth. And though that may seem like a betrayal to DH, she could have waited for him while DH was in prison instead. Instead of doing that though, she went to jail instead which results int he current situation. Because she went to jail for him all these things happened. DH is once again, protected and gets away from the crime. He's become so habituated to being protected that he now thinks that whatever happened was not his fault and that he's blameless. But he still feels guilt and he still knows that if the truth were revealed, he would completely fall so he does these things to keep himself safe. If YJ told the truth and DH went to jail, his career as a prosecutor would have come to an end, yes, but he wouldn't have turned out this way. He would have served the sentence and when he came out he could have started over. Instead, because he didn't, the incident would haunt him forever and he'll continually have to cover it up.

As for MH, he started out as a richard simmons but as the series progresses, he just got cuter and cuter. I find it realistic that though he is a typical rich and cold chaebol, he isn't necessarily successful. He still has to work his way up to prove himself to others. He lost his position and was demoted. He's the opposite of DH in every sense. He doesn't really give a richard simmons about other rich people, but for the people he does care about, he does so passionately and even obsessively. But then again, I love JiSung and he could never do wrong in my eyes...LOL

Enough of my rant. I know I talked a lot about DH but he's a complex character. Sorry for the long post. 

YJ arrives at MH's house bringing in boxes of restaurant stuffSY is there, acting like she's the boss of the houseShe orders YJ to put the boxes somewhere?
KM (KS's brother) goes into MH's officeMH is asleep at his deskKM wakes him up and tells him "good job"KM says something about Chairman Jo