[Drama 2013] ★ Secret | Secret Love 비밀 ★

Guest msmall

Today's episode started with some sweet moments between MH and YJ but from a quarter upwards into the episode, things got so intense.

At the end, SY wants MH to make he decision between saving his dad and K group by marrying her or choosing to destroy his family but continuing his relationship with YJ.

SY's confession about her feelings to MH.

SY : I only want you. You are the only person I want. Don't pretend you don't know. When you were having a difficult time with your mom and when you were always reprimanded by your father, it was me who was always by your side. I love you...I am telling you that I love you.....

MH : I'm truly sorry...really sorry...

SY : Do you really think that things will work out between you and that woman (referring to YJ). Your love for her gradually developed because you wanted to seek revenge on her from the start. A love that started out of revenge so how do you think this will end? I will tell you how this relationship will end...

My thank you message again today too: @tessieroo , @oyeleyeolusina , @ohoheli, @dramalove777, @peaches_2280 , @saranghaechoiseunghyun and last but not least @m_g :D Thank you for all the recaps, translations, screencaps and the awesome reactions! You are deabak as always! ^_^ <3 (Hope I didn't miss anyone but if I did I am sorry!!) I lurv you all! :3

tarjig said:

I'm having this feeling .... and I don't like it.... the unimaginable ending...thinking about Wuthering Heights....both MH and YJ dying together...

MH asked her not to die while lying down on her lap...I don't know.... the words "die" and "don't leave" are coming up too much!  I'm not wanting the end to come....

Oohhh.....this episode will surely make me swear a lot at what DH n SY's evil plan, darn it....when everything's starting to be rosy for MH n YJ, those 2 evil creatures keep on pushing the OTP to the limit. Hope MH will come out w genius plan nx wk to put those 2 away forever!!! Wait for subbed vid tomorrow n hoping I won't faint n melt watching the romantic scenes like yesterday....hahaha, as if. Anyway, I successfully refrain myself from commenting during the recap. Tq to all recappers, screencappers n fellow Secreters, n @ohoheli, I knew u warned us abt The Heirs being overlapped in ur screencaps but it's quite funny scrolling down the pix n suddenly u see KT's mom, lol.

@tessieroo @oyeleyeolusina @ohoheli @saranghaechoiseunghyun @peaches_2280 @m_g (apologies to anyone else I might have missed - @dramalove777)  thank you so very much for your prompt and awesome recaps and screencaps. You rock!

I don't quite get what happened at the end of the episode. From what I've read SY & DH gang up on MH with information in regards to K-group whilst YJ is listening in on what is happening ?!

I'm not even fussed about SY & DH because it's pretty clear their time is coming to an end very soon (like next week lol) so I ain't even mad. When I watch the actual episode it's going to be so weird seeing MH & YJ as a couple, were so used to seeing MH brooding and being harsh towards YJ but now we get forehead kisses, hand holding etc. I don't know if I'll be able to handle it lol.

omg thanks @tessieroo @oyeleyeolusina @peaches_2280 for the wonderful recaps...
@saranghaechoiseunghyun i love you for the screen caps@ohoheli nice one with little mistress in the middle of the caps.. love is the FEELING!@dramalove777 nice one right there... love it!
and also to all my Soompi Secret Society thanks for the enjoyable live streaming...today is a happy day! YAY!can't wait for raw to come out..
if there any kind souls please pm me torrent link... hur

Guest henrisha

@tarjig @sone1993 It will be so sad if they die! But won't that be a cliche ending? Writers wanting to shock people, so they kill off the main characters. It's been done before. So if they wan't to do something different and shocking, they better not go the usual "let's kill all the lead characters" way to end the series.