[Drama 2013] ★ Secret | Secret Love 비밀 ★

Guest msmall

@peaches_2280 - 
Thank you so much! If you have time, can you tell us what MH says to SY after they sign those documents (with all the press taking pics) She starts to leave and he pulls her around and says something to her that ...she looks pale and shocked?  [-O<

Guest missmaple

i really wanna roll SY to hyundai truck of doom when YJ meet with MH's fam.. gesh... you can't accept the fact that you lose? and the Dad... ugh.. can you not be a cliche dad?

Guest missmaple

SY's face when MH yell at YJ for being sorry again... you capital B.. and KS.. it's the first time i'm dissapointed in you..

Yoo Jeong pays her respects to MH's deceased girlfriend...

YJ : I'm truly sorry...I know I'm being too greedy...and I shouldn't be feeling this way...

She continues saying : Just one day...even if it's only for one day...I also want to gaze at him...I also want to grab hold of his hand...I'm sorry....
Wow! It's like me telling my husband, I'm glad your first marriage didn't work out! Or else I wouldn't be here with you!

This scene with Yoo Jung's feelings, love confession for Min Hyuk to Ji Hee's grave, burial site and so forth is totally beyond blunt, honest and pure genuinely from the heart! Truly awesome!

Guest missmaple

when.MH point at ST and say that he won't married SY clearly in frontvof his Dad.. gosh... he used to lose to his Dad whenever he wanted to protect JH, but now, he won't do it again..

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 26px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: auto; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: auto; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Rainbow’s Ji Sook Sings “Secret Love” Feat. Outsider for “Secret Love” OST

Girl group Rainbow‘s Ji Sook and speedy rapper Outsider have collaborated for the OST of “Secret Love.”

Secret Love” was released on November 6 as the sixth part of the KBS2 Wednesday-Thursday drama’s OST. It is a medium-tempo song that reflects the change of emotions thatJo Min Hyuk (Ji Sung) experiences as he starts to develop feelings for Kang Yoo Jung(Hwang Jung Eum).

Outsider shared his thoughts as he revealed, “‘Secret Love’ shows the process that people with a scarred past go through in order to get over the hurtful episodes. I think this is the most attractive aspect of the drama. I tried to express the delicate feelings of the lead couple in a subtle, but realistic way.”

“Secret Love” tells the dramatic story of a man who believed there is no such thing as love, but suddenly falls in love with a woman who killed his previous lover. 

Listen to the song below!

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 26px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: auto; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: auto; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"
Source: Soompi

@Janett - Thanks for posting those pics of that boys shirt and the blanket. The only difference I noticed was the face (on the moon) was missing? But if you look closely, it ALMOST looks like it's just turned around? (which would make it a blooper) OR it's just really faded? 
Tshirt.jpg

NO REGRETS, I TELL YOU. I have no regrets going over 17 pages and slowly reading the recaps. I kept anticipating the next recaps as I was scrolling down the page. D: I don't know what this drama is doing to me. I've never felt this way about a drama since NG. AND I'm currently having a BIG exam. UGH. I feel guilty.

Anyway, I just thought about something. So, the Chief Producer said that there are characters that would marry, a specific person who would die and the ones who did wrong will repay, right? If the CP told us that, s/he knows that we would already expect someone to die in the end of the series. Currently, we're already expecting/'thinking' that MH would be the one who dies in the end. BUT they also did say that the ending is unexpected/unimaginable. So, if we expect MH to die, does that mean that he won't die in the end just like what we initially expected?

Tell me. Am I being too hopeful here?

You know, @ tessieroo! I think that may, could just happen! A bed scene between them! But I'm not sure about ripping her clothes off though! Maybe the throwing her onto the bed! The way he forced kissed her earlier and now, that grab for a back hug! I will not be surprise if we do get a bed scene in tomorrow's episode! Fightinggg!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-cKvkjOEBA&feature=youtu.be

Trans from Baidu (I can only little little bit Chinese, but google it :) free correct me if I'm not mistake

MH
to Dad: Just one time Dad, I will not get marry
Curly unni​​: do you guys really all right?
MH to SY: The result you want it's not that?
SY to MH: I want is you
SY to DH: K president down following the word, then he'll be back
SY to DH: I'll help you
Lawyer: Choi lawyer soon be summoned to the Prosecutor's Office [this part I'm not sure]
Woman: I don't know whether you can do it
MH to DH: Maybe compared with the hit and run, 
because is it the latest thing, you can find many clues of it
DH: I can't end like this

After seeing this chapter , there is in my heart the feeling that I don't mind as I finish this drama.  I do not care if  YJdies or if MH dies or if they don´t stay together  or if not return San. Because this story is so compelling, with such good scenes, with such good plot, such excellent performances, so epic the 4 characters that fill my fangirl soul. The moments are so perfect and exceed the expectations expected cough: the forced kiss, the kiss slow, salsa kiss , the kiss do not kiss as Pride and Prejudice, the obsession stalker MH with YJ , expressions and gestures of MH , MH lips , the eyes of MH , the back hug, the holding hands with subtle and imperceptible touch, the million tears , the funny moments of chapter 6 and chapter 12 . Everything is perfect, terrific and wonderfull, so from my fangirl heart accedes unclaimed angry protest and any finish that screenwriter and director choice, because this story is beyond this and the story is what matters , not the end .......
^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^

this is what I wish the ending will be.... and yes it is a happy one.. Chairman Jo is the one behind Ji Hee's death.. in order to separate his heir from a girl that from a low class, I believe Jo sr. had things work out for her.. he can do stuff like that.. MJ finds out that his father is the real curprit and he left his family.. in a deep anger and agony..He choose to be with YJ.. they plan to live like a normal couple.. somewhere in Jeju Do (of course)..
Daddy got very sick and dies.. MH comes back as the inheritor and brought YJ with him.. (they have 3 kids already age 4, 2.5 and 1 year old)
that would be perfect right? DH and SY.. OMO I don't even care to type about them here..(hopeless ahjumma who can't tell which world is the real one)

:-B ........HEART FAILURE......My OWN after watching ANOTHER AMAZING EPISODE......how is it even possible!?!?!?!?!!!!!!!!!....As I watched, I felt like MH's dad when he put his hand over his 'aching heart'...... ( ......how come I felt that he was faking it....maybe I've seen too many a drama to believe he was actually hurting...seen so many appa's and oma's doing the 'I'll have a heart attack if you don't do what I say' ...that I have my doubts about the dad feeling any pain...."good try, but, I don't believe it, Sir.")......Secret is AMAZING not just because of the Writers, or the AMAZING actors and their SUPURB acting, but also because of the PD and how the scenes are being filmed....the use of mirrors, windows, lighting, day and night, shading......add to that the places and the music is 'dead' on (~~~~~~~~cringe , :-SS :-SS :( :-SS :-SS ~~~~~~~~just the mention of the word makes me cringe~~~~ [-O< [-O< Please, please, Writers deliver US from evil....give all the bad KARMA to those that truly deserve bad tidings for their wrong doings.)..........HOW is it possible that after watching this episode, I feel guilty....yes, guilty....of feeling that this episode wasn't enough....I mean I wanted 2hours 3 hours instead of one.....just as someone said earlier....I am feeling totally GREEDY. I can go on record to say that it has been a very loooonnnng time since I felt that a drama was Exceptional..and I feel that theses 13 eps have been just that...Exceptional.....after years of teaching Literature......I can honestly say that I compare these 13 episodes to a great classic....because one has to read beyond just sentences, one must read beyond the words....all is given in pieces like a puzzle, nothing is really black or white, or one dimensional, everything has depth......I am so getting ahead of myself....because there is still so much to learn and disclose in exactly 3 episodes! Right now, My Cup is full of so many Emotions that it is has me giddy and 'drunk' (just a figure of speech...I don't even drink, keke) with Pleasure......so giddy, that My Mind is fogged to the fact that Kdramas have a history of subjecting viewers to lackluster and ~X( :(( :-t :-q :-O =(( =(( =(( ENDINGS......oh, if only Secret could be different...... [-O< ......now, to wait for subs.....and continue to try to control my weariness about what might be in MH's and YJ's future....feeling this :( ...wanting this :D :x :\"> for MH and YJ....

irilight said: style='font: 400 26px/1.4em "Open Sans", "Helvetica Neue", Arial, sans-serif; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px currentColor; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-transform: none; text-indent: 0px; letter-spacing: normal; word-spacing: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; white-space: normal; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;' class="content-title"Rainbow’s Ji Sook Sings “Secret Love” Feat. Outsider for “Secret Love” OST

Girl group Rainbow‘s Ji Sook and speedy rapper Outsider have collaborated for the OST of “Secret Love.”

Secret Love” was released on November 6 as the sixth part of the KBS2 Wednesday-Thursday drama’s OST. It is a medium-tempo song that reflects the change of emotions thatJo Min Hyuk (Ji Sung) experiences as he starts to develop feelings for Kang Yoo Jung(Hwang Jung Eum).

Guest YUIAyuNamieUtada

adniRose said: who knows if MH is in his stalk-mode and follow YJ to JH's rest place and listen to all her confession there..MH said he'll leave her because he dont want to give her a hard time, but it's a different case now that he knows about her real feelings already, that's when he confidently decides to be with YJ no matter what...*smell another kisseu*:x:\">

Guest missmaple

i don't know what DH's feel toward SY. it seems he care for her but he seems still have a feeling towards YJ.. i'm confused writernim.

why do we have so many teary scenes today... when YJ ignore MH in front of her house... hhhh... i can't see my keypad...