[Drama 2013] ★ Secret | Secret Love 비밀 ★

Guest msmall

Wahh hours passed but still so giddy about the kiss...  :\">
This drama is getting better and better!
Can't wait to see how YJ and MH will interact when faced with each other  on the next episode. I hope this week won't drag... I want it to pass quickly so I will have something new to fangirl for(though I am not done still  xD)

fatma_1 said: vzmeiin said:

I understand why she resisted so much, the guy she thought was the love of her life is a jerk, she wont believe in another guy easily, when MH tried to kiss her for the first time, she might have thought that he was trying to use her, but when he looked at her with those eyes, I bet she realized that he isn't doing it because he is playing with her, and only after that she decided to accept the kiss  :\">

Thank you so much to all angelic and gorgeous recappers. We are throwing a Champagne party here now.. Raise your chrystal glasses gurls.. THRING.. THRING!!!

And thank you so much Lee Bo Young for giving permition to Ji Sung to do his job and fan service perfectly!! May you both live in love and happiness and prosperity for a loooooong time..

PS. Sleep over might happen after that kiss but I doubt they'll do that deeds.. Not now please...

October 29, 2013
"Secrets" No previews for the following week
Source: ReviewStar via Hancinema.net
2013103009282526_1_rstarssw.jpg

Drama "Secrets" is overtaking people's hearts.
It is normal for a drama to show the preview once it's over. However, KBS 2TV drama "Secrets" doesn't. Wednesday shows Thursday's episode but Thursday doesn't show the next week's episode. It's true that there was more instability than expectations this time. Even the director, Lee Eung-bok said it.
He said, "With 16 episodes throughout the drama, we are already at the eleventh. I plan on making it revolve faster and more passionately".
"Secrets" is not made up of fragments of scripts. Written by Yoo Bo-ra and Choi Ho-cheol, this drama collaborates well with Lee Eung-bok who is known for his unique intricacy and emotions.
There's no expanding or previews. "Secrets" is also called the inconsiderate drama because there's no preview but it's no doubt it's a high quality drama with Ji Seong, Hwang Jeong-eum, Bae Soo-bin, and Lee Da-hee.

theseasasleep said: dito said: and thats how an obsessed man in love kisses his obsession...... not that lame k-drama slo-mo sweet stuff for uri stalker sajangnim.......done perfectly in tune with his character......force first.....sweet second......you go sajangnim..... make her fall for you.......just hurry up with it....you got only 4 epi left......
...now where's our dearest @falloutjane with her hilariously awesome recap......^:)^...in advance
...erm....i'm guessing it's her not his.

My favorite parts:

-MH licking his fingers to cover up the fact that he was trying to kiss YJ

- KS showing saying sorry and showing his heart when MH asked for his birthday present

- The little jig that MH did when asking YJ to put more spirit into her singing. Also KS was doing the jig as well!

- When YJ held MH hand after he thanked her for making the special meal for the investor lady who was indecisive as it made a difference.

-The back thumping YJ's friends gave MH after singing happy birthday and KS's attempt to do the same.

-AND the pivotal force kiss which I believe is MH's way of healing YJ and telling her that life is worth living...Literally it was the Kiss of Life.

Okay okay calm down.....(sign) That kiss scene was THE BEST KISS SCENE EVER!!!! OMG I just knew that another kiss would come after the first one failed, but holy!! Was that some kiss or what  8->
1450759_10200611762967786_441918154_n.jp

Goooo MH and YJ <3 
God I love this drama :D \:D/  :)>-

October 30, 2013
"Secrets" ranks 1st place
Source: OSEN via Hancinema.net
201310310728774750_527188af560c0.jpg

KBS 2TV "Secrets" came in first place even with a decrease in percentage.
According to Nielsen Korea, the eleventh episode of the KBS 2TV drama "Secrets" rated 15.7% which is 0.6% lower than the previous episode.
SBS "The Heirs" rated 12.1% which is 1.4% lower than the previous episode and MBC "Medical Top Team" rated 4.9%.
"Secrets" came in first even with a drop in percentage overall.
Meanwhile, Yoo-jeong (Hwang Jeong-eum) decided revenge on Do-hoon (Bae Soo-bin) in "Secrets".

Guest PinkNinjaStar

I am late for my reaction on yesterday's episode..Everyone is already spazzing about today's kiss and here I am talking about ep 11.  =)) As usual @Falloutjane gave an outstanding/hilarious recap =D> and CROCODILE TEARS?!* that made me laughed so hard..(advice: don't read the recap in the middle of the night when everyone's sleeping) :) I agree with her on the bad editing..and it didn't only happen on episode 11 but on past episodes too. And regarding YJ outfit on the meeting..they could have done better than that. But anyway, despite of those few things I'm very satisfied how the story is going..it is well written and the acting is  great. YJ confrontation with DH on the rain was really good. It gave me a feeling of satisfaction when she slapped him once and then harder the second time! I'm like, YEAHHH! dude you deserved it 1000000x  My  ounce of sympathy towards him completely faded away. Looks like MH is also losing his assets little by little..Thanks to DH & SY. I wonder what MH will do and how he will stop them from taking his assets and what is Attorney Hyung doing to stop this things from happening?Although, I'm good of him helping YJ on getting revenge on DH but he should also protect himself from DH..coz right now he is vulnerable..especially that his dad is not around to protect him and their company. 

October 30, 2013
"Secrets" Ji Seong's feelings for Hwang Jeong-eum
Source: OSEN via Hancinema.net
201310302302778460_527114339ea1d.jpg

Ji Seong's feelings for Hwang Jeong-eum was at the extreme. They almost kissed.
On the eleventh episode of the KBS 2TV drama "Secrets", Min-hyeok (Ji Seong) fell into complications because of Sin Se-yeon (Lee Da-hee) and Ahn Do-hoon's (Bae Soo-bin) counter attack.
K Group staggered at the news of Min-hyeok's father Jo Han-il's (Lee Deok-hwa) surgery. As the stocks plummeted down, Se-yeon and Do-hoon pressured Min-hyeok that they would pass over a restaurant from the subsidiary companies to another company for encashment.
Min-hyeok expressed anger at this but he didn't have enough shares to stop them. He asked Se-yeon and a friend for help but it wasn't easy.
Min-hyeok was cornered at returned to the restaurant. He saw Yoo-jeong (Hwang Jeong-eum) who stayed behind till late to make a new sauce and said, "Don't smile. Are you going to leave me too after you smile like that? I know you are going to leave once you get what you want from me".
Yoo-jeong said, "I'll do as you please. I won't leave until you tell me so". Min-hyeok pressed her against the wall as if he was going to kiss her.