[Drama 2013] ★ Secret | Secret Love 비밀 ★

Guest msmall

Hi!! i post here rarely but  just want to share my thoughts.. I noticed that MH seems getting sick in the last four each episodes. he seems getting tired and sleepy.  I hope someone like YJ or his sidekick ( forget his name) will notice it and take him to the dr before he gets worse. I hope he will not die in the end. it will be soooo sad if he dies and leaves YJ alone.   So have anyone here notice that he doesnt look well????

Congratulations, Secret! New record for you today. Now Secret is 2nd both in Nationwide and Seoul. Great job, casts and staffs all. Keep up your good work. 4 more episodes, still plenty enough chance to reach 20%.

AGB Nielsen Thurs 31/10 Prime Time Drama Ratings:

1st: KBS2 Secret         Nationwide    16.7%  (2nd)            Seoul    18.8%  (2nd)
2nd: SBS Heirs                                  13.1%  (5th)                          14.1%  (4th)
3rd: MBC Medical Top Team               didn't placed                        didn't placed

http://www.agbnielsen.co.kr/

For additional info, Secret is not only #1 Prime Time drama on Wednesday-Thursday, but all around #1 Prime Time Drama (10 PM) for a whole week.

Guest Spring Andrew

O I JUST STARTED WATCHING THIS DRAMA..after their Happy Together eps.. M HOOKED.. n the last ep..i watched it Raw .. LOL 
cant wait for subs n next eps..
~but  HJE face looks swollen from her WGM days.. 

Unpopular thought here:  
Time to be a party pooper... lol but at first I was excited with the kiss, but when YJ pushed him and he still forced the kiss for so long and hold her neck with all his strenght... UGH. Sorry but I can't find it hot. 
It would be you know nice to MH realize she didn't want to kiss him and was not enjoying it and feel sorry and stop doing so but it seemed like he knew but didn't care because he wants to kiss her over and over? Ugh. And when he finally let her go, he went for another kiss, this time not forceful,  YJ still didn't look like she wanted to kiss him back, it seemed like she gave up and let him because she feels indebted to MH.   
So far, I can't see how MH and YJ would work... 

Guest sogongx3

I hope she accepted the kiss because she feels something toward MH and not because she's suppose to do anything he asks...if that's the case I will be super disappointed.. :-S

Iviih said: Unpopular thought here:  
Time to be a party pooper... lol but at first I was excited with the kiss, but when YJ pushed him and he still forced the kiss for so long and hold her neck with all his strenght... UGH. Sorry but I can't find it hot. 
It would be you know nice to MH realize she didn't want to kiss him and was not enjoying it and feel sorry and stop doing so but it seemed like he knew but didn't care because he wants to kiss her over and over? Ugh. And when he finally let her go, he went for another kiss, this time not forceful,  YJ still didn't look like she wanted to kiss him back, it seemed like she gave up and let him because she feels indebted to MH.   

the first kiss is a taming kiss and a territorial kiss.... like a Lion to his Lioness... for example.. after he tamed her and went all -she's mine- kind of kiss.... the second one is confession of love kiss.. forced kiss reign about 50 percent of the entire kiss in Kdrama history.. with it's own reason and background story.. each of them is different..

Thaila said: Iviih said: Unpopular thought here:  

Btw one thing that make me curious here. Talked about it with @cynkdf before.

Do you realize that while Secret always more popular than Heirs both in Nationwide and Seoul, but the gap between both drama always bigger in Seoul? Seoul is capital metropolitan therefore the center of trend, style, and young people. Seoul is maybe the only city in S.Korea where ajummas or parents/grandparents don't hog the Television. So usually, teenage dramas scored much, much better ratings in Seoul than Nationwide. But I see it is not like that with Heirs. Yes it has better rating in Seoul than National, but not as much as usually happen with youthful drama. So I wonder, whether this means Secret is more "trendy drama" among S.Kor young people compared to Heirs, which is interesting bec. It should be the other way around.