[Drama 2013] ★ Secret | Secret Love 비밀 ★

Guest msmall

Ldy Gmerm said: kngdrama said: I am thinking about DH's continuous request to YJ to disappear. That is scary. He "disappeared" YJ's dad, he "disappeared" San, and now he wants her to disappear. DH is totally capable of intended murder. It's great that MH habitually stalks YJ and ensures her physical safety. That is creepy that DH starts to stalk YJ at her place of work… 
I am fuming and seriously hating DH today. He admitted that he did all the awful, inhuman things to a demented old man and an innocent baby and has NO REMORSE whatsoever. 
Agree that he used YJ throughout 7 years of their relationship when she supported him. 
What makes my blood boil is that DH watched YJ crying for San and he even comforted her when in reality he was the one who took San (his own flesh and blood) from Yj. He too was crying his usual crocodile tears and making sad, sensitive eyes, but what a performance! He knew the truth and still he pretended to mourn San with YJ. Despicable. 

saya2 said: I miss you guys this week I was so busy because I had exam today .about today episode I watch it raw and I like that YJ didn't tell MH anythings she want to dependent to herself for taking revenge from DH , because I like girls who dependent to them self and didn't he do that to wait for guys to help them .and about DH I really want to kill him how he do this to the woman who sacrifice by herself for him and also how can father do that to his son , he is not human anymore in my eyes and I think if had to sacrifice  SY for his ambition he will do it  cause a man who do abandon his son then he can sacrifice for anythings but I am confused the look at his eyes when he saw YJ at the restaurant it was look of guilt or something else  ?

Guest fantast1k1

LMAO, I think she would have stopped all his naked sex scenes and hot kisses in "My PS Partner" first over this. This is nothing compared to those.  :-O Every time I glance at that gif, I'm like this:

tumblr_mh3mdbjCh31rn7wkmo1_400.gif

My co-workers no doubt are wondering just what the hell is wrong with me today. 

As I said before, LBY and YJ is ok with "work kiss" as long as JS and HJE warn them that it's coming...IMHO, when the actors are married, they're much bolder or comfortable with kiss scenes...at the end of the day, they know the real love is waiting at home...so, JS and HJE show us what you got!

:\"> \:D/ ;)

Guest fantast1k1

I'm happy that they surprises us with this almost kissing too than show us the BTS make us know that its coming up scene it wouldn't give us the surprise moment or that feeling of it when we see it. 

Yeah, didn't expect a kiss at Episode 11...that was a total surprise!