[Drama 2013] ★ Secret | Secret Love 비밀 ★

Guest msmall

Guest atomickitty

@hadarix3
Yup, saw him in Brilliant Legacy.. and Dong Yi. He was super sweet in both. But DH takes the cake!! I hate DH sooooo much!!!

Guest secretforever

oh Lord...I'm going mad...my head is about to explode.fortunately Wednesday is here but still have long way to go.I'm really confused too.my heart doesn't know what emotion she must havehappiness for coming 2 New and last episodes sadness for ending this magnificent drama which rarely happens in dramaland.fear for if  it  Will have a sad ending which is defiantly broke my heart and distroy my soul about at least one month..
I'm really begging you to wish a happy ending.

Guest adniRose

it's wednesday guys..! always feel blessed when wed come... but starting from next week, wed is back as an ordinary day..lol
i love how they dont take the cliche route and make YJ proceed with the suing thing...you go girl..!DH said to YJ that her-kind-of-love is the main problem since she's willing to take any fall for her love one, but how irony it is now that YJ's love to MH (MH's love to YJ as well), and her trusting in him is her source of strength to fight the world...YJ has it own way in expressing love and sacrificing is one of it...that's her..so for her to love the right man is very crucial...DH is such a richard simmons and take advantage of YJ's love just to save his butt and it's such a huuuge contradiction with MH's style where he will never ever let her woman take any downfall and suffer because of him... knowing she's kneeling already make him crazy... that's why MH just like in disbelief when he suspect/know DH is the driver and not YJ.. he might be thinking how this man really could do something extravagance like this...

adniRose said: it's wednesday guys..! always feel blessed when wed come... but starting from next week, wed is back as an ordinary day..lol
i love how they dont take the cliche route and make YJ proceed with the suing thing...you go girl..!DH said to YJ that her-kind-of-love is the main problem since she's willing to take any fall for her love one, but how irony it is now that YJ's love to MH (MH's love to YJ as well), and her trusting in him is her source of strength to fight the world...YJ has it own way in expressing love and sacrificing is one of it...that's her..so for her to love the right man is very crucial...DH is such a richard simmons and take advantage of YJ's love just to save his butt and it's such a huuuge contradiction with MH's style where he will never ever let her woman take any downfall and suffer because of him... knowing she's kneeling already make him crazy... that's why MH just like in disbelief when he suspect/know DH is the driver and not YJ.. he might be thinking how this man really could do something extravagance like this...

I can't believe the under-rated, under-hyped, but truly magnificent drama "SECRET" is coming to an end, you guys! I've followed this drama from the beginning... stalking the thread day and night... totally immersed in the story, emotionally invested in Yoo Jung and Min Hyuk, and had cheered them on forever! I'm so sure we're going to get a happy ending but I'm also a nerve-wreck right now because I don't know what it's going to take for them to finally get their happy ending. This drama truly is special and it has won my heart! IF it has a happy ending, it's going to be my #1 Favorite Korean Melodrama of ALL TIME and that's saying a lot, everyone! At #2 is Nice Guy/Innocent Man which was also a wonderful drama! I'm so sad that SECRET is ending but it has been great! I love that the writers are sticking with just 16 episodes because I really think it would maintain its wonderful quality that way. I hate it when dramas get extended and then they start dragging... and lose its quality. I'll be back later for my final words once the drama ends... but I want to sincerely thank the writers, staff, producers, directors, extras, camera crews, fans, supporting actors and the four amazing ACTORS for making this drama the BEST drama I've ever seen and had the pleasure of watching! Thank you everyone in this thread for all your insightful thoughts, comments, and opinions and for making this thread so fun to read... for translating and recapping... just, thank you for everything!

Ji Sung, you and your lovely wife Lee Bo Young can finally go on your long-awaited honeymoon now... you both truly deserve it. Thank you for your hard work... JO MIN HYUK will always be in my memories! The greatest and best STALKER of all time!

tessieroo thanks for the link for KBS official site. Let me just say that I am reallly pissed that I just remembered that its my turn to take the kids to school this week. soooo guess what.. no live streaming for me. My 20 yr old college sophmore thought that was just sooo funny (she is a kdrama addict as well, but she says my addiction surpasses hers.. I was really waiting her to get to the point).. I turned my head to her in the car (had an exorcist moment) and asked her when does she plan on learning to drive. She had the nerve to say why do you need to look at it live. I completely ignore her.  I wanted to stop the car and tell her to walk, but she is getting over a cold and she is mine..6 hours of labor and no meds and I get this treatment really. This kid sheesh....

Guest 5r1july

OMG can't believe our beloved drama "secret" will end this week... ommona drama that make me feel curious every week n be stalker in this forum :(:(:(

Hope the most beautiful ending for MH and YJ writernim jaebal [-O< [-O<

@fantast1ksuae, @Bwear, @adniRose

For those who appreciates GREAT actings, GIANT is a good hangover treatment for SECRET's fan. Once one is sucked into the plots, nothing can stop you from finishing 60episodes within a week as I had done too.

I'm staying away from the LIVE recap tonight until I get to watch the Eng Subs on Thursday am (Malaysia). Thank you to those hardworking and generous members for your LIVE RECAP.

Guest secretforever

aznchic209 said: I can't believe the under-rated, under-hyped, but truly magnificent drama "SECRET" is coming to an end, you guys! I've followed this drama from the beginning... stalking the thread day and night... totally immersed in the story, emotionally invested in Yoo Jung and Min Hyuk, and had cheered them on forever! I'm so sure we're going to get a happy ending but I'm also a nerve-wreck right now because I don't know what it's going to take for them to finally get their happy ending. This drama truly is special and it has won my heart! IF it has a happy ending, it's going to be my #1 Favorite Korean Melodrama of ALL TIME and that's saying a lot, everyone! At #2 is Nice Guy/Innocent Man which was also a wonderful drama! I'm so sad that SECRET is ending but it has been great! I love that the writers are sticking with just 16 episodes because I really think it would maintain its wonderful quality that way. I hate it when dramas get extended and then they start dragging... and lose its quality. I'll be back later for my final words once the drama ends... but I want to sincerely thank the writers, staff, producers, directors, extras, camera crews, fans, supporting actors and the four amazing ACTORS for making this drama the BEST drama I've ever seen and had the pleasure of watching! Thank you everyone in this thread for all your insightful thoughts, comments, and opinions and for making this thread so fun to read... for translating and recapping... just, thank you for everything!

Ji Sung, you and your lovely wife Lee Bo Young can finally go on your long-awaited honeymoon now... you both truly deserve it. Thank you for your hard work... JO MIN HYUK will always be in my memories! The greatest and best STALKER of all time!

I have given myself a headache with my range of emotions for Secret, I am ecstatic that it's Wednesday and we get another episode, but bummed that I will not get to be here to read the awesome recaps and see the screen caps as they show up. Then I am devastated that It will be the same for Thursday and then its over..it is enough to make me take to my bed.. 

:(( :((