[Drama 2013] ★ Secret | Secret Love 비밀 ★

Guest msmall

mizkorea said:

Plus MH need to cut SY loose as SY is getting desperate. Desperate woman is a very dangerous woman especially desperate chaebol heiress.

:x

Sorry for cutting your post.

You are forgetting this is SY we are talking about lol do you think that if MH did totally cut off SY that she would just sit down and move on? No this would make her even more desperate and she will continue to try and destroy MH and his family she has already lost his friendship and she doesnt even care, the disturbing thing is she is doing all of this just to force MH to go to her, if MH did cut her loose completely who knows what other extreme she would go to. I am really looking forward to her downfall and hopefully MH will have a good plan to put her straight.

at first few eps

SY is more likely to toss MH away

i think the plot use SY to bring DH level up to create intensity for the confrontation with MH

and after a few years

your friend is being touted as your future husband

SY might develop some "nastiness" and bitterness like a sour grape

Kareen said: can someone give me a link for live streaming?
thanks..
I need the link too but instead of posting it here, you can just send it to us through PM. Thanks in advanced.

but i can't wait for @tessieroo, @sarah_lina and others to help with the recaps and screen caps too. Thanks

Ldy Gmerm said: Someone mentioned a few pages back that they thought that YJ was still doing things to protect DH and that is why she did not tell MH she was not the driver and did not see JH. I do not see that as being the case. YJ is more then over DH, it was coming before episode 10 we saw how he treated her and I believe she realized when her dad died that he was not the same and  his actions towards her were guilt and not love. That is why she broke up with him. Ep 10 just gave her more food for thought and eventually learning that the saintly OPPA was actually the devil and evil.  Her not telling was because it is who she is. She promised to keep this secret and even though she loathes him now (and she can see the other side of the coin where MH is coming from)  a promise to her is just that. Something unbreakable. This is why,when she told MH she would not leave him until he tells her too he knew that she was dead serious. Nothing will pull them apart now unless MH tells her to go and I do not see that happening.