[Drama 2013] ★ Secret | Secret Love 비밀 ★

Guest msmall

MH is looking though some papersMH flashes back on what YJ told him at the restaurantHe's talking to himself
He arrives at a rich ladies house? No idea who this isYJ stands by the car but ends up going inside with himDH is there! OH MY GOD!MH looks shocked DH is there
MH says stuff about K-groupThe lady asks questions about the restaurantYJ answers her and then brings in a tray of food?(maybe for her to sample)
DH looks unhappy at this
MH smiles
The lady tests the foodsYJ looks directly at DH and says something about her Dad (HA!)YJ continues to talk about her DadDH gets angry and smarts offYJ snarks right back at him
DH is fighting back, he's being a snarky jerk in front of this ladyMH brings up something about K-groupThe lady talks directly to MH and leaves the roomDH looks at MH with a smug look on his face - guess he won again? 

DH walks outMH runs out and grabs his shoulderThey trade barbs again
YJ walks past DH and says thank you for somethingShe gets into MH's car and they leaveDH just stands there
In the car, YJ apologizes to MH He tells her not to worry about itShe keeps apologizingMH gets mad and snaps at her (cutely) *hee*

I missed some of this but...The oldest Unnie said something cute to MH and then she winked at him! Ahahaha!
They start singing Happy Birthday to himKS comes in and grabs himLMAO - YJ makes KS sit down with themThe oldest Unnie is flirting with KS
Oh, this is the cutest scene! She's feeding KS? 

Guest missmaple

fiuuhh... how many i miss?

MH come to meet a lady, with YJ ofc.. but too bad... DH use his transporter skill.. he arrives before him... MH is not happy..

they talk, and YJ give her a sample taste and explain about her dad's bakery. maybe the taster has some history with it.. DH interupt but YJ all fierce towards him. but DH is in upper hand condition.. MH is in trouble.. really... DH oppa.. miwooooo..

MH goes after DH outside house.. but he still pisses MH.. YJ say thanks to him..

they're in car.. silent..

YJ say sorry.. it's because her, MH is in such trouble. MH is so cool.. say it's not because of her.. omo.. i'm swooning..

they arrive, YJ offer him a bread, he refuse, she offer jim a dinner, he refuse, but regret it and accept her offer...

hahahahahaha.. this sandara grace hye ri trio freeze jawdropping scene... Daebak!!! unbeatable..

omooo.... they all go crazy and sing happy birthday, suddenly, they hit and bully him, hahahahahahahahah

the most hilariois moment..

KS also join the hit and bully.. he freese wheh spot him... Hahahahahaha.. oh my...

and the trio ask KS to join dinner, he seems guilt, MH look at him with 'how can you do that?' stare, he afraid.. hahahaha

then, the unnis ask him to sing, MG eat bread, she start to sing... huahahaha... daebak.. his voice..

MH is checking the stocks, he's back homeHe does't look happyHe calls someone and asks about his Dad
The next day, YJ takes a box of something to that rich ladies house?She begs the servant to give it to that lady
KS brings in some info about JH (the ex-con MH is haivng him search for)I think he learns DH had that girl releasedKS also gives him pictures of the CCTV footage of YJ's Dad
MH looks through all the picsMH flashes back on YJ crying over her Dad's bodyHe slams his fist on the desk and says "Ah Do Hoon"

YJ takes ingredients to the new investor but she was denied an audience with the investor bust she left the ingredients with the investor assistant.

MH has receive information about the woman that set up San in prison and see her papers that DH was in charge of her case and he has figured out that DH was responsible for YJ dad dying.