[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

Jihyo noona's movie VIP Premier is this Friday (16 November 2018). Hoping that her RM family can attend her premier this time if they do not have other work commitments just to show support to her. She would be so happy and touched if they came together to support her. Not having much hopes for Jong Kook hyung to attend, but hopefully Tiny hyung will attend again this time to show support to his little sis :)

• Like 5

1 hour ago, spartaceluv98 said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BqMWGQ1hUdr/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1utc14ptcavis

So nice to see Jong Kook hyung and Ji Hyo noona in the same promotional picture :)

Are BRTC and CLIV managed by the same parent company?

Daebak !!!!! ❤️❤️❤️ a good news, a new post !!  Thank you 

• Like 3

@spartaceluv98 If KJK and JSM gets an award even as a "siblings combination", it's going to be really ridiculous from SBS's RM. Because however you look at it, JSM has more chemistry with YJS, LKS and YCS than with KJK. It's true that they are becoming more comfortable with each other but not to the point of winning an annual award since awards are "usually" given as a reward for the whole year's hard work, PDs nominations or popularity among viewers.

This year, I doubt SJH will get any award and so I hope KJK gets one with YJS because for two years now, I missed KJK's funny bickering with YJS, and KookYoo combination has been active for the last four months and from the bottom of my heart I hope KookYoo will get an award this year. Once again YJS has proven his name as yoonunim/GodYoo, YJS paying attention to KJK helped him gain his confidence once again, that's why everyone has noticed how active KJK has been lately. I hope YJS helps SJH like he did with other members because she is the number one member that needs to find a new grounding right now. BTW, I need an award for JSJ's hard work, because he has been my favorite this year. LOL 

@mn0096 You know as I saw SA's poster for CLIV-BRTC, I remembered how KJK and SJH were programmed to have their proper show in china but it all got cancelled. I hope that they get the offer once again, since their popularity is no joke in all over asia. 

And by the way SJH got another new title as "Queen of a girl crush" in today's live for "raging bull". ;) Actually, I want to know how KJK feels about SJH being choosen non stop as the ideal type for all the men and guests to PJF :D 

• Like 7

1 hour ago, saissuspicious said:

@mn0096 You know as I saw SA's poster for CLIV-BRTC, I remembered how KJK and SJH were programmed to have their proper show in china but it all got cancelled. I hope that they get the offer once again, since their popularity is no joke in all over asia. 

btw, do you know why it got cancelled? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, saissuspicious said:

You know as I saw SA's poster for CLIV-BRTC, I remembered how KJK and SJH were programmed to have their proper show in china but it all got cancelled. I hope that they get the offer once again, since their popularity is no joke in all over asia. 

Yep, I thought of this, too. Too bad it was canceled, but maybe they’ll do something else with Myuk that’ll allow them to shine even more. Those two may not be comedians, but they’re so naturally funny and charming just being their serious selves, they won’t have problems getting viewers. Someone tell me if I’m way too delusional (LOL), but it feels to me as if fans have been waiting for ever for SA to collab. And, I’m not saying this as a shipper, just as a fan. I swear. :D 

@kookiemongg, I think it had something to do with the Chinese market closing at the time. Someone please correct me if I’m wrong. :) 

• Like 5

I agree @saissuspicious that KJK is becoming more engaging lately. I was wondering before what brought the change and you were right that KookYoo combination is now activated. I hope for a better version of Candy Alliance/National Sibling for SJH in the future episodes as well. 

I think that there’s another reason for KJK’s change and it’s because of the change in pd. Lee Hwan Jin is currently the main PD of RM as indicated in Wikipedia as of this writing. I believe KJK is more comfortable working with him than with the previous main pd. He was the PD who went with the Nevis Swing team. Lee Hwan Jin PD has been with RM since Cho PD, Taek PD and Myuk PD. Being with these former pds, I will believe that he has a better grasp how to steer RM to its former glory. 

I hope he brings back the family vibe that is missing in RM for such a long time now. May he lessen fan wars by giving fair screentime to all members.

• Like 7

It's a week late, but this is SA moment RM ep 424, LOL.

SA Moment RM ep 424:

Theme: The Nightmare of Hallowen ( Hallowen Special)

Opening Segment:

KJK as a Werewolf , and SJH as Corpse Bride, and KJK praised her by said “you become younger”. And YJS questioned KJK about his confused costume, LOL, he asked if he was a wolf? Or wolverine? Mutant? And LKS added by aid he thought KJK was a dog, LOL, and KJK said he was a werewolf. HH said KJK dresses better than he usually does. LOL. And the rest added by said KJK’s hair look so cool, he was like a muscular fool, his outfit so cool. And SA special power was SJH as Corpse Bride can swear until people turn blue and KJK as werewolf can bites if you touch him. SJH beside LKS, and KJK beside JSM. ( I don’t have grudge against that, it’s a job after all, but I think they made it like that to diverted rumor, not just about SA but Kwangmin too)

First Segment:

Game: Dancing with the Ghost:

First SJH sat between her guardian as always, LKS and YSC. KJK in Naeun’s team with HH, JSM, JSJ, YSC, and SJH was in Young He’s team along with YJS, LKS, AHS. ( JSJ did a very funny scene here, LOL!!).  After 2 rounds, they sat beside each other with LKS and YSC again as a guard. When they had a hint, YJS didn’t want to share with others and KJK and the rest follow him to know the hint, but if you look closely, SJH always followed KJK behind in every move when KJK followed YJS. And we had KJK and YJS romantic scene here when YJS kissed KJK”s chest, LOL.

Second Round ( Lunch Time):

Game : Chance to win lunch and additional hints.

Four Ladies must choose his man, and SJH as always picked HH as her safest choose. When the males discussed about whose the potential male as SJH’s partner, KJK just said SJH with HH always, and then he mute( and this is weird, because you now KJK is kinda noisy type,LOL). When JSJ asked her if SJH and HH connection is over and HH said she needs to find someone new, SJH glared at HH and the males said ‘she’s a ghost, she’s ghost indeed, she’s the original ghost’ ( and I can hear KJK’s voice again, LOL, but no scene with KJK’s face closely seen when this segment happen, just LKS whom beside KJK, and the rest males, from affar we just saw KJK seems do not want to bother, but that acted seems suspicious for me).

And about KJK paired with JSM, I don’t disturb by that, because for me that’s clear about that, they are professional, and the caption like allusion to them, no chemistry after all, but I was quite suspicious about kwangmin ( and I ended here, because it’s not SA realated, mianhe..). And we had YJS and KJK romantic scene again with YJS kiss KJK’s arm, LOL.

Second Game: Get Out, It’s Overcrowded

After the game and KJK win first place, SJH wass spot asked him something.

Third Segment:

Final Game : Find the Hidden Ghosts

The name tag ripping very good, and funny, quite thrilling too. SJH succeed eliminated vampire AHS. YJS and KJK romantic bickered showed again. I guessed right about KJK as a ghost and wrong about SNE, LOL.

CONCLUSION:

I must admit HH played a big role in this episode, and I must clapped for his entertainment feeling. Salute for HH!. This episode was  very good! And if you want to know why there’s just little SA moment in this episode? because one of them is had secret mission, LOL.  It’s hard to pretend when the one you love close to you right?

• Like 5

Hi... Long time not say something on this forum, but i can't hold it the moment i saw our spartace mirrroring each other again :wub: I post this on my second account but i still want to share it here, as you guys often talking about spartace body language hehe :D

I didn't know how to post the picture here so i will insert link instead hehe.. See how they sit really look alike, both Ji Hyo Jong Kook lift their left leg and somehow i just happy to see they have the same style from head to toe ㅋㅋㅋㅋ 

https://www.instagram.com/p/BqO0SQAg9Za/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=3sxh6it8on2x

P.S : i do hope Myuk PD will make the show with these two about travel and food. Since both of them like to eat and JK want to Travel with his 'woman' kekeke

• Like 9

@cloudiee1004: Not sure about the car, but the caption said “J/K we just chillin with the AC on full!!” I’m sure Tiny meant to say “joking” or “just kidding” and wasn’t trying to stop someone from killing him. ^_^

Here’s the original post:

Credits as indicated. Thanks.

• Like 7