[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

1 hour ago, myrunningman1 said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BQVgoK0Aa4r/?taken-by=cassandra_rmsa

If everyone's heart can take this, this IG post actually says this:

cassandra_rmsafor clarification: the part missed in previous media video is JH saying "JK oppa now have So Young ssi". After Haha ask JK JH kiss.
So Young was mentioned in previous question, asking JK did he contact with So Young. He said he did, and actually want have a dinner with her but they are too busy so cant make it. Then LKS teased him saying thats why you keep using your phone.

busy?hurmm but kim jong kook ssi & song ji hyo drive that far to Suwon just for tanning.SJH take almost 2 hours drive from her place & KJK almost 1hour.sure busy lol!

saw the whispering,why must whisper at left ear aren't right ear more near..kkk.

glad that they have perform new song i'm not going if they repeat same performance.boring 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, myrunningman1 said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BQVgoK0Aa4r/?taken-by=cassandra_rmsa

If everyone's heart can take this, this IG post actually says this:

cassandra_rmsafor clarification: the part missed in previous media video is JH saying "JK oppa now have So Young ssi". After Haha ask JK JH kiss.
So Young was mentioned in previous question, asking JK did he contact with So Young. He said he did, and actually want have a dinner with her but they are too busy so cant make it. Then LKS teased him saying thats why you keep using your phone.

Interesting, well if JK liked that old looking lady, then I wish him happiness, but I bet he will be regretting it later