[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

38 minutes ago, Chi Le said:

LKS and YJS doesnt have their own week? Next week they back with bunch of guest already. I thought there is a producer week as well?

next week is YJS's week, he has guests for his episode if I'm not mistaken.  i remember reading it somewhere :) 

• Like 1

This week is PD week. YJS is next week, and the week after would be LKS. Tbh I don't know how PD week turned into LKS vs YJS week (they literally put that in the title). I love them, but please stop turning RM into "YJS,LKS and friends".

On the brighter note, all the members looked extra happy during the fan meeting, and judging on fan cheering, seems like their power in Asia is still really strong.

• Like 8

Guest athoughtcloud1
19 minutes ago, coffeecoffee said:

This week is PD week. YJS is next week, and the week after would be LKS. Tbh I don't know how PD week turned into LKS vs YJS week (they literally put that in the title). I love them, but please stop turning RM into "YJS,LKS and friends".

On the brighter note, all the members looked extra happy during the fan meeting, and judging on fan cheering, seems like their power in Asia is still really strong.

Totally agree.

I would have loved to have the members' week with just the members. That was the charm of the recent episodes. Guess they are trying to get ratings with the guests, but they could have done this once the members' week ended. You see YJS always surrounded with guests. An episode devoted to what he means to the RM members alone would have been refreshing.  I hope they will keep at least LKS' special guest-free.

@chelseafjl8 Mind posting the new gifs and analysis cindy posetd on SA baidu page? Seems like the Taiwanese fans were also chanting along with Haha for 'bobo'.

It's been a long time since KJK has posted a picture on his IG with SJH in it. Like a long time. I think the 2014 fanmeets were the last time unless I'm mistaken. So I'm glad that they seem to be progressing even if it doesn't feel like it. They aren't ready yet, but they're not standing still, if that makes sense. I'm just happy we got to see them interacting and happy during the fanmeet. 

I haven't enjoyed the members week episodes as much as I was hoping to, but at least now RM isn't ending, so these aren't our last episodes. I'm also mad about the YJS v. LKS. I sometimes want to explain, nice and slow, to the PDs that we love all the members and I don't want to see YJS v LKS. But I saw some videos of KJK and SJH working together to get LKS, so that was fun. Strongest chasing team has returned at least for a little while.

• Like 8

Sorry for my poor english!!

http://tieba.baidu.com/p/4974417820?pid=103971720891#103941001897l

Cr. cindy6631&others

I’m not gonna talk abt MC, but based on the fm, how the members and the fans reacted to the concept of spartace and Kwangmong were quite different.

Did some anlaysis after I rewatched the clear version of the video when I was bored.

Spartace

After JH said I will work hard together with oppa.

Haroro nodded and he seemed pleased.

92E385F2C20F1EE05E8AAE6B73D2C90F_zpsgcyy

He then started to persuade spartace to bobo… whether it’s purely for the show or not, it almost proved that MC is not real.

The audience started following, chanting JK JH, JK JH, bobo hae, bobo hae

KS lol, looks like he was waiting to see the kiss as well

SJ was observing calmly, waiting to see how things would develop

JK showed his typical shy face and denied quickly(but JK gets shy so easily, so we will not take into account of his reaction for the time being.

Mainly JH had an expression exactly like the first ep. This year after the fortune teller told JK his prediction. If you observe carefully when JH was the spy in some of the eps., she would had similar expression on her face, she acts like she doesn’t know anything. Then just stood quietly at the side, won’t deny immediately but also won’t explain too much.

81814BF9275B3EF0172E91E379E59EC6_zpsmzgl

After seeing how things have gone, SJ finally stepped in and stopped them, and hit haroro’s arm. It gives me a feeling that SJ thought haha was being too obvious.

JH finally said hasn’t JK oppa got soo young( the translator didn’t translate it

She didn’t say either not impossible, can’t, or no.

Then JK responded with: There’s a lot of Gary’s fans here.

They were both using the same strategy, without responding directly.

89BB677296771B62BC8EDEA9E6C2FBE6_zpsdkp7

Kwangmong

MC: A lot of people want to pair you up with JH, do you think that’s ok?

KS couldn’t hear clearly at first due to the problem with his earpiece

But JH waved her hand immediately with her face saying that it’s impossible( which is totally different from when the crowd was chanting for them to bobo)

Haha also shook his head after he heard the translation clearly.

SJ did the same unconsciously. It wasn’t shown in the gif but you can go and watch the video.

The crowd shouted andwae(no way) loudly(If they were all MC fans, then why didn’t they object spartace.

5AA2134CAD8FEF4E3B063105572BF6CE_zpstsbh

There some small details, KS made a big step and told the fans: I don’t want it either.

Then he looked at spartace for abt 5s, didn’t say anything, looks like he wanted to say something but it was just on the tip of his tongue and he just stepped back quitely.

That’s why KS can never be a spy because he always exposes himself quickly.

His expression and action of wanting to hide something are so obvious, often afraid to say something wrong.

Haha stepped in shaking his head fiercly: That’s totally impossible!

JH kept waving- no and said totally impossible after haha.

In regards to SJ who didn’t stop them when asking spartace to bobo, stepped forward and denied the possibility of Kwangmong cp, betting everything he own at the same time

Kwangmong did the same, betting everything they own, seems like they are afraid that someone will misunderstand, tried so hard to deny

JK was the only one who just stood quietly acting like it has nothing to do with him. It is just like he is the interested party but wanted to act like it’s nothing.

C96A03CFBB57FC2A065D8CD6A21781AD_zpsfuij

Comments below

njnjkkkkkkk:I think KS said someone is watching at last(maybe he’s talking about JK? He told us the truth again, KS’s not suitable to be a spy) He quickly added watching at the backstage( he is hinting Gary, but he obviously was just trying to cover for JK

cindy6631: Reply njnjkkkkkkk :Right, I wanted to talk abt this as well. However,it was SJ who added watching from the lounge, looks like he was afraid that someone might misunderstand, but everyone knows that SJ always say something useless at the wrong time which expose his lies

小小末滴: Yes, I agree that there’s a big difference in how they have treated spartace or Kwangmong being brought into the spotlight. JK and JH both used excuses within the program( they are both good at it), one of them said soo young while the other talk about MC fans, we all knew those are fake but are suitable in these circumstances instead of saying we are sibling,no way, totally not okay, or it is impossible. Huge differences in the member's attitude as well, slightly pushing one but totally against the other.   

cindy6631: Reply 小小末滴 :

Yes, If you watch carefully, JH said, hasn’t JK oppa already got soo yong sii? At first Jk was trying to explain but then he looked at the fans and quietly said: soo yong sii..um..lots of Gary’s fans came.. Then they both looked down and stopped talking.. What was that… JH mentioned soo yong so JK has to talk about Gary?XDD

cindy6631: Reply 陪我到彼岸 : JK’s tone sounds like he was having a strop when he talked about a lot of Gary’s fans in the audience

cindy6631: Reply 玖月笑笑 : I tried to analysis this by replaying this video few times cause I saw some Kwangmong fans claimed/believed that it is because JH was very special to KS that’s why they denied it so fiercely and I can’t believe that.

玖月笑笑: Reply 陪我到彼岸 :Some Kwangmong fans think that this conversation was to calm the fans down before their hot performance(to not raise more suspicion between their relationship

cindy6631: Reply 玖月笑笑 : Although I posted some spartace videos and screencaps, it wasn’t until recent months that started shipping them. I would say I am a rational fan and I watch rm because of JK.It is rare for me to think a male artist that I like can be paired up with a female artist.

cindy6631: Reply 玖月笑笑 :To be honest, within rm, JH looks at SJ and JS like they are her elder brothers, and KS like he is her close younger brother. However, looking at Gary, haroro and kookie like they are a man to her.

cindy6631: Reply 玖月笑笑 :We can first exclude haroro because he is married, I have always think that both MC and spartace have real possibility. Nevertheless, been watching for a few months, MC seems over scripted and unreal while spartace interactions are not only natural, members’ reactions recently are abnormal, those who have never tried to pair them up started doing it, which makes me believe in spartace even more.

cindy6631: Reply 玖月笑笑 :This analysis is only based on RM, we don’t know If they both have got partners outside this industry but after the fm, I am 80% certain that spartace are dating.

陪我到彼岸: Reply cindy6631 :I agree, how spartce treat each other and the others are different. They looked at each other with special feelings. Can’t explain clearly that kind of shyness, one being pampered by the other, and their ambiguous relationship.

茂名车辆登记证:That’s true, JK and KS both reacted differently, one was too shy to kiss while the other swear it is impossible, betting everything he own, also difference in the members’ attitudes, haha support spartace and against others.

onuniqueday: Reply cindy6631 :When JH said stop, JK has soo yong, she was just following up of the MC’s question. However with regards to haha persuading them to kiss, I would think that JH was a bit speechless, like what happened, I didn’t even say anything.

onuniqueday: Then haha told them to bobo, JH then used soo yong as an excuse to stop this, then JK use Gary’s fans( I do think JK was a bit over-sensitive, haha just shouted their names at first, hasn’t even shouted bobo hae he already got nervous XD

rola68: I tried to listen, sounds like KS said there might be someone watching, but didn’t say at the back?Therefore, he might be hinting that person was JK. At that time haha and SJ were both helping them to explain it’s impossible for them while JK who’s the closest friend of those those didn’t even say a word, don’t you think it’s weird? Unless this topic is related to him that’s why it’s hard for him to speak up.

cindy6631: Reply rola68 :KS didn’t mention backstage, it was SJ who added this extra bit. That’s why I said SJ exposes his lies every time because he was trying too hard to cover up by saying something unnecessary.

cindy6631: Reply 诗为你着迷 :Gary wasn’t the KS’s afraid of, it is the one who you can rely on when you have the courage test, the one who can make you cry by when singing the congratulations song… also the one whose hair can be pulled smoothly XD

暗夜君王lee: Reply cindy6631 :Based on my abundant dating experience, I can’t guarantee they are dating but they must have feelings for each other, your glance is the easiest way that will reveal your feelings and thoughts.The way JH looks at JK is exactly like how my gf looks at me and vice versa. Same for JK, he looks at her like he wants to spoil her with love. Impossible for non-couple to be able to make those glances and little touches.

cindy6631: Reply 暗夜君王lee : I found out recently that other members start asking them to get married or to live together etc. I started to think in the back of my mind that maybe those two are dating secretly! Even if they are not dating atm, there must be something special which makes the rest of the member keep wanting to pair them up. JS and haha have known JK for so long, they must know what they are doing and they wouldn’t simply destroy the MC concept just to hype things up.

cindy6631: Reply 暗夜君王lee : As for spartace, I think they are mature enough to not act like they are jealous or unhappy just for the program(meaning the production team might ask them to act like that to promote spartace so as to help increase the rating)and if they want to act like they are just siblings intentionally in front of the camera, I believe they have the ability to do that.

cindy6631: Reply 暗夜君王lee :I don’t think we can judge whether they are dating based on their close skinship because the Koreans might me more open than us that’s why they hold hands, hug or touch each other more often.

cindy6631: 回复 暗夜君王lee : I agree with what you said, details like they way they look at each other or how they act subconsciously are the most important bit. JK always gives me an impression that he’s being careful, keep reminding himself that he should avoid, should hide, but when he looked at JH, he just can’t stop himself from taking care or to spoil her like she is his woman.

cindy6631: 回复 暗夜君王lee : On the other hand, JH can act naturally with anyone, Kwangmong relationship might be just as close as spartace but the difference is,  JH takes away that extra layer of precaution when she is with JK just like she doesn’t need to act in front of him, even when she might be weak at times someone will support her and she wouldn’t fall. Also, she can say no to KS without even considering even if it’s just a joke but she always leave open the possibility for JK.

cindy6631: 回复 暗夜君王lee : It might not be the truth but imo, I feel like JH as a tough and mature woman might not like someone who’s weaker than her.

暗夜君王lee: 回复 cindy6631 :I most agree with this point, considering JH’s personality, she won’t consider someone who’s younger than her. She seems tough but needed someone who’s mature and reliable also someone with ambition, with at least equal capability as herself, and JK is the most suitable man without a doubt.

• Like 10

cr. SA baidu&youtube video owners

D7328474F490EBC6F2C2E5D47B7B509E_zps5uzq

Second game, JH helped JK hold his mic.

B03133FCA9B8C8440C6A9266A49121F7_zpsafvf]

JH gave him his mic back.

2F1E25BD62A843262630530B86A24FC0_zpstxao

After the encore when they had their last interview.

1E92D76C3A05581973B05DF69C3E92F6_zpskvdz

5402FEF5EF8F2E46286C53F476C70A9E_zpsuonj

Last two gifs: Singing loveable

cr. cindy6631

JH was holding two mics and she helped Jk's fans to hold her light boardas well.

AA01D2A9D6FB9EE421E0F39970788137_zpslnln

54B8591F954B7B0AF57B6E4E80F00AB9_zpszl6x

• Like 11

@chelseafjl8 thank u a lot for translate . i enojy reading other sa fans comments . 

so now HAHA move from just say "plz go get married" on 2013 , to r u 2 dating 2017!

i remember at that time when i watch this on 2013 , i find jk try stop HAHA while he give his back to jh , so she wouldn't see his facial expression .

<noticed JK actually was answer Q that supposed JH answer there lol >

• Like 2

13 hours ago, rdtsttwn said:

anyone watched the latest ep? notice the tap to the back from JK to JH when they're starting to chase JS? that small action really makes me satisfied lol

57A14F71FE18008EAC2190425714E65A96793746

923F8FE05935EF89A3FF682E28427C02_zpss7ei

ezgif.com-resize1_zps8huatsyv.gif

8 minutes ago, hr12_stv said:
JK just followed JH on weibo lol, do you guys know the 1 account that JH is following??

That's her brother.

• Like 7

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0By-1SrNw0ZIAQzRPTlR1cXN3azg/view?usp=sharing

I love how JH shouted oppa and JK was the only one who replied her. I think the other members understand that JH's oppa refers to JK and she talked so cutely complaining about KS stealing their clothes. Also, it's cute when JK told JH not to let her back off the floor.

Someone suspect that JH might have helped JK to drink his coffee. However, the earlier scene made the situations slightly confusing:

Around 9:50, JK still have his coffee with him.Running.Man.E338_201721316335_zpsywuqq06

10:05, KS is drinking his coffeeRunning.Man.E338_201721316349_zpsshzi7z6

10:07There's an extra bowl on JK's tray but his cup went missing, KS's holding one cup while there's another cup on his tray.Running.Man.E338_201721316351_zpsy6jdxfp

Running.Man.E338_201721316353_zpsqsiuy5qRunning.Man.E338_201721316357_zpsfffjc4t

Around 11:08, JH can be seen pouring some coffee from one cup to another while KS went back to having only one cup.Running.Man.E338_2017213161221_zpsuyd0j3

13:12 they replayed the scene where KS was stopping JS to leave, JH has two cups on her tray.Running.Man.E338_201721316516_zpsdsognsd

13:16, JS has already left the room and the cup is still on her tray.Running.Man.E338_201721316519_zpszw76hy9

So did they both drank JK's coffee?

• Like 12

Hi Spartacers!!!  I'm new here but been a shipper for a year!!!  I enjoy reading comments and latest update about our fave couple!!!  Just want to ask if anybody notice in the latest ep JH is wearing a gold ring at her pinky.. Maybe its just nothing but wondering why 'coz they are doing missions even if its not that physical but it may have a chance it could slip in her finger!!!  Just wondering!!!  Wishing to see more moments from our SA 

• Like 2