[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

Guest athoughtcloud1
On 2/7/2017 at 9:02 AM, delusionalduckling said:

I really agree with this, he always silently supports the show and the members, especially as one of the (outdoor) variety veterans along with YJS and KJK. YJS always lead the show because he's just that great and KJK's support for the show was shown in his willingness to take the 'strongest' role, but HH is also so good at carrying the show and the small moments that makes an episode great. This struck me when I see the Bad Santa episode. I feel like HH did his homework about RM and its weakness and fans' complaints. I love how he purposely led the members to pick KJK-SJH, JSJ, and himself to do the games to make them have time to shine, and we saw that the episode turned out great.

Totally agree with you.I too have felt that episodes in which the focus is on Haha would be fair in their screen time because he generally makes sure the others too get their screen time like you mentioned. Also, like somebody was mentioning on insta about Haha, unlike some of the other members who make fun of JK's dietary quirks, Haha knows how important these things are for JK. Though it is not really that big a deal for JK to eat fast food in a variety show, Haha sounded genuinely apologetic about having to make JK eat it against his will. Even in the Black Pink episode, when JK couldn't finish that really spicy dumpling which he had to do as penalty in the food battle against KS, Haha quietly went and finished it for him. I was really touched seeing that.

This episode made me appreciate the RM members in more ways. Like Gong Yoo said after his RM appearance, even when they do the hardest things,they joke around and have a smile on their faces. Suk Jin too is amazing in many ways. From someone who used to get offended when his juniors made fun of him, he has become one of the coolest on the show in terms of making fun of himself. For instance, when YJS was making fun of SJ as a suck up in the car with that song, SJ without taking offense, immediately took it up and was singing it by himself. I really felt SJ is so cool when I saw that. It is great to see the growth of the members as persons too.

Since the temperature was -17, even KS who is otherwise so cheerful was having a hard time keeping his smile, especially since he had to undergo two penalties. So when they were led to that place where they were given sweet potatoes and frozen water bottles, his expression wasn't looking good. So I appreciated how cheerful JK was acting, talking about how tasty the sweet potatoes were, so as to lift up KS' mood. Usually, it is KS who cheers JK up, so that made me feel proud of JK in the way he was making light of their hardships.

@coffeecoffee I agree with you. There are definite double standards there. There was a time when RM used to make much of competitive women. Even female idols who came on the show would be expected to let go of their images and get down and dirty. When actors and idols used to come on the show during the first few years, they came with the knowledge that RM would help them in breaking out of their images. That is why even when guests used to come, they didn't affect the quality of the show since they knew they had to be competitive. But in the last year or so, with RM losing its competitive edge and variety humour becoming its chief focus, idols and actors/actresses come on the show knowing they don't have to do anything much, that RM would help them hold on to their images. That is why the members have been forced to mollycoddle the guests (male and female) and ooh and aah over them. For instance, Jo Jung Suk is so funny and laidback, but this time when he came, RM production team was treating him with reverence when that was not the way they used to treat him before. Same with Jin Goo. RM treats the current hot stars as though they are too delicate to be made fun of, which is one of the reasons the guests are not making the show fun any more.

Guest athoughtcloud1

Means if not for Gary's fans, JK wouldn't have minded the kiss? Nothing about 'how can you say that? she is like my sister'. LOL My interpretation!

Whoops mine got posted late lol sorry >_<

Also, my delusional self needs to add this: I always love to see JSJ's reactions to every situation bc I believe that he sucks at acting (lol) and his reactions are often so genuine. Looking at him being so awkward when HH and LKS starts teasing KJK-SJH, and also seeing him giving HH a look and a nudge after HH told them to kiss, I really can't help but feeling suspicious haha.

• Like 7

1 hour ago, delusionalduckling said:

Whispering again lol do they really need to discuss everything so closely on stage? :tongue:

Pardon me that I dont know how to post, but someone on Baidu just posted an even much closer photo of the whispering where seriously JH's lips is practically on JK's ears and all I can think is ...............what in the world are they whispering about?????????????

32 minutes ago, athoughtcloud1 said:

Means if not for Gary's fans, JK wouldn't have minded the kiss? Nothing about 'how can you say that? she is like my sister'. LOL My interpretation!

9 minutes ago, delusionalduckling said:

Guuuuuys! Look at LKS and HH teasing Spartace! Awww at SJH not forgetting about KJK after the host mentioned that mess and look at her keep trying to hold KJK's hand/arm. How cute! KJK is usually the touchy one. :D

I actually was abit surprised by how slowly JK took to react to JH's hand on his. He reacted very late in then patting her hand back. I was befuddled for awhile

• Like 5

Here are the links to see the latest fm photos and videos:

https://www.facebook.com/songjihyohkfanbase/

JH: http://tieba.baidu.com/p/4974780297

Spartace: http://tieba.baidu.com/p/4974417820

JK;http://tieba.baidu.com/p/4973991552

There are loads more on weibo, I will post them here later but It's gonna take a bit of time.

79A678DF4ADC816577DA3435C836B6C66630325_

She said she has got a video of it, will post it when she got home. This is a screen shot of the video.

• Like 9

https://www.instagram.com/p/BQVgoK0Aa4r/?taken-by=cassandra_rmsa

If everyone's heart can take this, this IG post actually says this:

cassandra_rmsafor clarification: the part missed in previous media video is JH saying "JK oppa now have So Young ssi". After Haha ask JK JH kiss.
So Young was mentioned in previous question, asking JK did he contact with So Young. He said he did, and actually want have a dinner with her but they are too busy so cant make it. Then LKS teased him saying thats why you keep using your phone.

• Like 4

Guest athoughtcloud1
26 minutes ago, myrunningman1 said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BQVgoK0Aa4r/?taken-by=cassandra_rmsa

If everyone's heart can take this, this IG post actually says this:

cassandra_rmsafor clarification: the part missed in previous media video is JH saying "JK oppa now have So Young ssi". After Haha ask JK JH kiss.
So Young was mentioned in previous question, asking JK did he contact with So Young. He said he did, and actually want have a dinner with her but they are too busy so cant make it. Then LKS teased him saying thats why you keep using your phone.

Hehe. What is there? That is the script. What else can he say? He can't say he didn't contact her after that. That would make it seem as if he was just doing it for the show. The important things to note are that JK and SY haven't still had a second date which would actually be their first proper date. A man who is so eager to marry won't take so much time with that. And yes, despite knowing JK oppa now has SY, JH has no problem in making SY insecure with all the close whispering (is there no other way to whisper, you two?) and the hand-holding. I was a bit surprised with JH trying to hold JK's arm again when they were asking her if there is something between them. Yeah, he is supposed to be So Young's (just like how JH was supposed to be Gary's), but do you really need to hold his hand to explain that?

Anyway, for two single people on the team who think they are like family, their colleagues seem hell bent on making them date/think there is something going on. Rationally speaking, why would Haha ask them to kiss if they had zero feelings for each other? I just felt Haha went a bit overboard there with the sudden demand for kiss (i know you are also a spartacer, but still it is too early), there are things to resolve first. Like @delusionalduckling, I too thought SJ thought Haha had gone a bit overboard and was telling him not to say that. Also when Haha later smiles at LKS, thought LKS also looked a bit serious (may be the others thought it was not appropriate at this point). Another thing is how JK did not think of SY, but Gary's fans when Haha asked them to kiss. If he was so serious about SY, he could have mentioned that. So for him, Gary's fans are the bigger obstacle than his feelings for someone he wants to date. And also Song Ji Hyo sshi, do you mean to say if not for So Young, you also wouldn't have minded the kiss?  Seeing how both of them reacted to the question, I think it is still early for them. They both don't want a link up at this point.

Thanks @chelseafjl8 Wow, Kelly is great. It says something that JK knowing well that she is holding an SA banner, picked her camera to shoot. I always feel like SA and us are like that Friends episode where most of their friends come to know Chandler and Monica are dating, but pretend like they don't - that is they know that we know and we know that they know that we know. LOL The question is who will blink first. 

11 minutes ago, athoughtcloud1 said:

Hehe. What is there? That is the script. What else can he say? He can't say he didn't contact her after that. That would make it seem as if he was just doing it for the show. The important things to note are that JK and SY haven't still had a second date which would actually be their first proper date. A man who is so eager to marry won't take so much time with that. And yes, despite knowing JK oppa now has SY, JH has no problem in making SY insecure with all the close whispering (is there no other way to whisper, you two?) and the hand-holding. I was a bit surprised with JH trying to hold JK's arm again when they were asking her if there is something between them. Yeah, he is supposed to be So Young's (just like how JH was supposed to be Gary's), but do you really need to hold his hand to explain that?

Anyway, for two single people on the team who think they are like family, their colleagues seem hell bent on making them date/think there is something going on. Rationally speaking, why would Haha ask them to kiss if they had zero feelings for each other? I just felt Haha went a bit overboard there with the sudden demand for kiss (i know you are also a spartacer, but still it is too early), there are things to resolve first. Like @delusionalduckling, I too thought SJ thought Haha had gone a bit overboard and was telling him not to say that. Also when Haha later smiles at LKS, thought LKS also looked a bit serious (may be the others thought it was not appropriate at this point). Another thing is how JK did not think of SY, but Gary's fans when Haha asked them to kiss. If he was so serious about SY, he could have mentioned that. So for him, Gary's fans are the bigger obstacle than his feelings for someone he wants to date. And also Song Ji Hyo sshi, do you mean to say if not for So Young, you also wouldn't have minded the kiss?  Seeing how both of them reacted to the question, I think it is still early for them. They both don't want a link up at this point.

Yes I did realize. It's now been what? One month since the filming of the So Young ep? He's had time in between to go gym, meet mighty mouth and all, meet tiny, but somehow he doesn't have time to bring So Young ssi out on a date? I find that very hard to believe and practically impossible behavior if a man is truly interested in a woman. No woman wants to be left cold for a whole month, especially not after a first date that was totally in front of the cameras. 

I actually was ok with haha's timing of asking them to kiss, because it was right after a topic which involved basically only JK and JH and it was an experience where both went through so much (together) that only they know. Though yes, I do realize haha has been very vocal recently, esp with his 'grow old together' at the end did the fortune telling ep. 

The only reason why I was slightly concerned about the mention of So young and Gary is, how far behind is their whole timeline going to be pushed back? It really seems like never ever. But seriously what was with the need to whisper that closely? They may as well really be kissing like what haha wanted them to. Who whispers like that to a brother? Who?  

• Like 5