Super Junior Siwon and SNSD's Taeyeon fan thread

evok

Guest trixter

@andreca yeah but it's not clear. I think it was purposely planned to take the pic. Aww Taeng, I can't help but to be heartbroken kinda. I just wish her happiness. But I gotta say that I won't spazz her that much cuz of this. Maybe I'll wait till next comeback to spazz GG again. Gah! I'm really excited for the future of who the Korean idols will really end up with.

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest barney01

@andreca I don't think they are kissing there since you could see Baek's nose and lips.. more like she kissed his cheek LOL
Haaaaahhh well, we just have to wait for SM confirmation. It's been fun guys  :)>-

Guest andreca

@NZouM I think he was talking about that car event when he said 1 year. But Im sure he is dating right now, maybe that rumour about him and the Malaysian model its true after all

I dont feel sadness but real shocked.. ıf ıt goes out as Leeteuk or another random guy, I would never shock like that.. ıt was so random.. he was not even match with her ideal type... I dont know ıf Tae and Siw dated or not before, but this two is really shocking... :)
also insiders were busted too..

yeah I have to close this thread... ıts not right to open it ... ıts nice to meet you guys... I love you all... I know I will continue to comminicate with you all...@claravistaliemtw @benk4reds @chaind27 @doctaeyeon @barney01 @andreca and all the others that I cant write... thank you for being here and chase them with me...maybe we were right about their past or not but ıt was so fun to do it with you guys...
I wish happiness for Taeyeon and Baekhyun.. also Siwon too... see you guys, love you... :-*

Guest tfrenzy

Wow...beakhyun huh?

Like @evok said he really dosent look like her ideal type..but i guess we cant really know what in other people heart and mind..for as long as she happy i have nothing to complain.

But this is seriously like......i mean i was and still like.....huh??

Guest trixter

@evok No! Don't close this thread, maybe just change the title. We can be right, they were together... Or what if it's just SM's strategy or something?

Hey I saw that comment "Taeyeon dated others in SM"

Junsu, Leeteuk, and Siwon maybe right in the past.

We can support them even if they're not an item so just update this thread with news, don't close it. Even other Kdrama couples who have other relationships still have a thread in Soompi. AJA!

Guest trixter

Even all of my friends are shocked and felt they're weird. Oh well let's just see. It will take a long time for SNSD to comeback again. I just hope they don't focus too much on their love but the song instead. Waah I'm kinda relieved now compared to when I just knew it.

Guest benk4reds

Woowwww !

Is this true? Is this real?

I can't speak much right now..it's really shocked news...

I joined this forum with expectation of Taewon dating...so...because of the truth reality has revealed now...with all of my logical thinking, I was wrong !

I must stay away for a while and reform my confidence :)

And i really think it was not appropriate for me to continue at this forum if i already knew the truth...

It will against all my beliefs :)

But it was really fun to join this forum from June 2012 until now...it was 2 years!

Almost every day or everytime i wanted to check this forum...and count on it...

But i also happy for Tae to have a guy she can count on...i want her to be happy...but because this forum is all about Taewon then i have to say goodbye...

So i wish everyone here to always be happy..and so is Tae and Siwon...

Thanks for fullfill my days this 2 years :D

Godbless.

End.

Guest barney01

Wow it's get pretty ugly guys..@evok is right, it's not about whether she's dating or not but about who is the guy..
It seems like K-Sone got angry at her too because she use IG to send secret messages to BaekIt's worst than Yoona, Sooyoung and Tiff dating scandal guys..
Taeng apologize in her IG -->
소원. 오늘 저때문에 많이 놀라시고 상처받았죠.. 굳이 느끼지않아도 될 기분 느끼게해서 너무 미안하고 제가 좀더 조심스럽지못해서 벌어진 오늘 기사. 너무 사과하고싶어서요 아프게해서 미안해요 정말..

Translation

[TRANS] http://t.co/81tHhBGCK2 SONE. Today, because of me, you must have been very shocked and hurt right.. I'… http://t.co/KTPc9oABNt

— Kym Lee (@Kymmie)

June 19, 2014
" style="box-sizing: border-box; padding: 1.2em; margin: 10px 0px 21px; font-size: 14px; border: 1px solid rgb(204, 204, 204); max-width: 99%; border-top-left-radius: 5px; border-top-right-radius: 5px; border-bottom-right-radius: 5px; border-bottom-left-radius: 5px; box-shadow: rgb(204, 204, 204) 1px 1px 2px; font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; line-height: 18px; color: rgb(112, 112, 112); width: 500px; min-width: 200px; overflow: hidden; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);">

[TRANS]http://www.taengstagram.com/c/746319521393932428/
SONE. Today, because of me, you must have been very shocked and hurt right.. I'm very sorry for making you feel emotions that you didn't particularly have to. And the article that came about today because of my inability to be more careful. I really wanted to apologise, I'm sorry for causing you hurt, really..

at soompi  you cant close your own thread you need to reach the moderator of that section, I reached him but ıt looks like no one want it to close.. ok I will take my request... I can't examine them here.. ıts not right... maybe ıf I see smth very suspicious over Siwon and Tae action... 
of course I still think they dated before... but she has a open relation now so ıts not right to disturb them I mean tae and baek fans...
you can continue to examine them.. ıf I see smth suspicicous I would add my thoughts again also you can all reach me at twitter... as k-pop fans I really liked to continue this beautiful bond between you guys :) we were good shipper family.. maybe one day we would learn what happened between Taewon in tha past.. and make deep converstations again ... I'm so happy to meet you guys.. :)

Guest Princeinshadow

Thanks guys, especially to evok clara and all. Had so much fun being a silent reader here.

I was trying to access allkpop and onehallyu as usual but got stucked on the loading page. Checked other non-kpop pages everything was running smoothly. So i was thinking this is exactly the same thing happened when soshi dating scandal was revealed. Except its even worst. Its stucked completely. Instantly i knew d-day has come. It must be Taeyeon time!!!

So i ran here and scream come on please taewonnn!!

Turned out its not. Hehe

Since this is too shocking and i was sleepy.

Ill go sleep first and sort out my feelings later.

Bye and goodnight taewoners.

Guest andreca

@evok Yes!! It was fun while it lasted  and I had a really good time reading this thread and spending time with you guys =). It looks like fans are really mad with Taeyeon right now, I hope they calm down after a while because this is not looking good for her. EXO fans are so scary, I hope she is OK...

Guest tfrenzy

At this moment how i wish the person taeyeon date is siwon coz if it is him, i'm sure he know how to protect taeyeon.

Anyway k fan are really scary and really know how to hold grudge against someone..

Guest cueprojects

Like seriously. I joined this forum just 3 days ago for Taewon and now, SM confirms that Taeyeon and Baekhyun are dating. I'm still not buying that. Taeyeon apologizes for being careless like she does not know how to secretly date (if she indeed dated Siwon or other idols in the past). All these years, she mentioned her ideal type as an ahjussi-type as seen here:

(yes, I'm promoting my video, lol)
(and yes, ideal type changes and i know this is a very weak argument) but what in the world??And this post actually makes sense (except the first part, I must admit, lol):
http://lucaffeine.tumblr.com/post/89249126630/about-baekhyun-and-taeyeon-just-a-guess
But I don't know. From the Taeyeon and Baekhyun videos I've seen, it really seemed like Taeyeon cared for Baekhyun very much, so I would no longer comment about that, as long  as they are both happy with each other.
I'm sorry. I'm just in shock right now lol. I still believe in Taewon even if it's all in the past. But like @evok said, she has her relationship now and it isn't right to disturb them.
No hate to Taeyeon and Baekhyun though. =) 

I talked with admin and moderator..they said they talked with each other and decide to let it sink naturallyI mean they wont gonna close the thread, without disturbing real OTP everyone can continue to talk about Siwon and Taeyeon..
about Baek... I dont know Exo too much... I dont know their inner world and I dont know ıf she made a good choice to herself but at this point we cant wait Baek act like a man... this is the problem.. I mean possibly I think Tae is his first girlfriend ever and everyone knows that not only his image and age, he is also still unmature guy...he is new in this industry and he is not in place to protect her gf... I think he is even asking everything to his members.."What will I do now?" ... Tae is in this industry so long, she is mature girl and she took all the responsibilty... I dont know ıf they really love each other or not , or its only trying to find the love in someone who would always act lovely and care about you..
at this point I like Nickhun so much, he acts like a man, he is protecting Tiffany and Nick's manly side actually scare fans and ıts disturbing them... he never let fany apologies to fans.. he is like she is my girl take it or leave it..I want hapiness for Tae but bc of her character I think Baek would be not best choice for her.. she is not strong person she needs someone strong and protective but ıts her choice and we have to respect her choices... but I have to say I dont give real chance to this relation bc of this reasons.. but maybe he change, she raise him :) and help to go out from his childish mood.. IDK
@cueprojects
they are old, people's likes change but 5 months ago at GDAor SMA infront of public tv, male MC asked her "do you like that boy group? ( about a flower boy group rock version of Exo) and she answered like "I like them buttt I actually like manly guys!"
I dont know what happened to her? some insiders are saying she broek-up with her bf so ıt make me think she is trying to heal her broken heart with Baek but of course maybe she really fell to him.. IDK.. I will continue to examine Siw and Tae gestures on events not here but bymyself... I still think Taewon was real bc the thinks we saw was real..ıf he was that man, I hope he is not the real reason for all this incident.. (you got what I mean)

@NzouM
Why are you so rude to people? you are so annoying and no one loves you... this is still Taewon thread and you show your loser side over and over.. I'm pittying people like you... grown up and come back... you still cant change people thoughts about taewon past, you cant prove it too and you make yourself a laugh matter go away.. I will talk to admin about you.. and try to ban people like you from a respectful forum like soompi... 

Archived