Super Junior Siwon and SNSD's Taeyeon fan thread

evok

Guest benk4reds

My dear friend and leader of this forum, @evok

Sorry for not be with you when 2 psycho were talking in this forum..

Let it be, let them said what they want to say...in the end we decide what we believe...

I believe in you from the start, and it never decreased from time to timw...

I am a very thankful person to meet and talk with you in this forum and i admire your logical thinking...

And because all of your hardwork to find those fact and hint before...

Don't let 2 psycho made you feel disrespect...

Like things in life, there is only 2 possibility of what we do, either it's right or wrong...

I believe we are in a right track...Taewon is real and i only disbelieve it when there will be announcement of Taeyeon with somebody else...

I believe it because i think again my thoughts all of Taewon moments and compare it to my real life experiment or other people around me...so i have a strong and die-hard believe in Taewon :D

So don't break your heart with that 2 psycho, which they were not the decissive people to determine whether Taewon is right or wrong...

To 2 psycho:

Especially the 1st one, i can't remember your name because you are so easy to forget :D

You are the one started this with hard comments, just get back and read your first comment..

It's hard, if it's not hard from your perspective, then you are really have a hard life out there :D

For the 2nd person:

you are just the same like 1st person but a.little bit polite :P

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest spirit8

Hi, I've been a silent reader for a while now.  Honestly, when I found this forum, I was quite taken back as this pair was never quite popular. But, as I continued to read and watch your videos,.. some of them actually make sense tbh , but some do seem delusional too, but that's okay. ..Honestly, the thought of them dating or have dated in the past does seem possible. I sort of ship Tae with a lot of guys but Taewon definitely seems like the only actual possible couple out of them all .
 But theres one thing that I sort of disagree ; Taeyeon's past bfs. It's just that, some of you make it seem as if Taeyeon has never dated anyone before Siwon. She's beautiful, talented and very popular, it doesn't make sense for her to be single for all this time as an idol( which ...she now also seems to.. be losing interest in ). Being an idol can be tiring and ..lonely. I'm sure she and all the girls have had relationships in the past as well( even the ones who just came out with their bfs). She and her members have also made subtle hints about Tae dating in the past .I truly believe she has dated Junsu and Leeteuk in the past, it was quite obvious tbh ( and it was actually very well known in both fandoms, there are actual fan accounts, etc ) . Just because she could be dating Siwon now doesn't really mean she hasn't dated anyone in the past , that too a fellow member of the same group. But yeah other than that, I think Taewon could truly be a possible couple as well & they look really good together :)

Guest benk4reds

Hi spirit8

Of course, there is always possibility Tae dated with someone else in the past...the fact is we only analyze her in the early 2013 and began to watch her in the mid of 2012...so yes there is possibility...we are only outsider who only watched their moments in public...

And also maybe Tae can be date with more than 1 SJ member...could it be LT and Siwon....don't forget Kangin also close with Tae...but back to the reason above, we watched their moments from 2012 especially 2013...from that we searched back to 2011 and before....

From what we analyze and understand, we believe in strong Taewon moments in early January 2013 that is Tae's confession at radio shows...she said she missed and regreted her first love...when Tae asked by the host, she asked around Gee song promotion...so it's around 2009 right?...then we learnt Siw came to SNSD concert in Kobe, Japan...he came alone without any of his member...okay maybe his member could all be busy....but if Siw didn't have strong reason then he won't come to Kobe...why would he came there alone and so many people knew him....

Okay he could be come to any of 9 members...but we can easily erase some members and there is only few candidate...only Tae, SY and Fany is the strong candidate...but then we found good hints, we believe that, from Taewon past interaction...

So back to Tae's confession at 2013 radio show, she regreted about her relationship with her first love and if there is a good chance they get together then it will be different from the first time...in only few weeks there was hints of Taewon possible date...so is it possible for Tae closed to Siw if Siw was not her first love after Tae talked about it ?

If Siw was her first love then Junsu and LT dated was just a rumour, right ?

Then around March 2013 TTS came to SJ concert in Seoul....and there was photo of Siw and TTS...it made another logical of Taewon relationship...and i have same opinion with @evok, that is idol would never want their relationship occured in the public so if they were on the same stage, they will do it secretly...then on sept 2013 Incheon concert we saw Siw openly looked at SNSD members...again it could be any member but with the same reason above, we believe it was Tae....

So please answer this question:

If Siw was not Tae's first love then why there was good clues or hints about Taewon possible date? Is it possible for a girl, which we all agree is a very loveable and well known celebrity, to say in the radio show that she missed her first love and wanted him back and then she close to other guy after that show?

The answer of this question is really the answer of Taewon possible date...

Maybe there is hints not related to Taewon, we aware of that...but because this is forum, we all said let's talk about it...we said "possible" not fact...but at least we try :)

Let's discuss about my question above.

Guest chaind27

hi @spirit8 :)

yes as @benk4reds said about candidate Tae, Tiff and Soo Young, luckily tiff and sooyoung is dating another guy so the possibility for tae is high...

i also believe they are closed around early 2013 after IGAB promotion....what if, tae first bf not siwon, but her first love is siwon, it could be right?
for me taeyeon courage expressing about how she missed and wants to be a better person if she given the chance to return to his first love, indicate that the person she meant is really meaningful to her...

Guest chaind27

oh for 2013 incheon concert, like @evok explain on her video.. i really like to see another member (soo young and yoona) reaction to siwon act...fancam caught him looking at SNSD member, he kinda feel pissed and leaving main stage..shortly after seeing that, yoona and sooyoung talk to taeyeon..if there was no connection between taeyeon and siwon, why yoona and soo young came to tae right after siwon leave...hehe i wish i know what they are talking about X_X

Guest wontaegang

delulusarepsychos

said:

watch this video. this is what i was talking about with you that got me convinced that TaeTeuk was the real deal before. just look at Taeyeon, and watch Sooyoung's fishy glances to her, who wouldnt get suspicious when a girl is being jealous in front of a couple, right? 
when i discovered it and realized it, i've become emotional as f 8 c k lol but i never bashed the guy and the relationship though. but still, i was hurt as f * c k lmao maybe i was so young back then that's why

Guest spirit8

About the first love radio confession, Taeyeon said how her first love was always too giving, she was always on the recieving side & she regrets that and would like to become close with him again.....Junsu also said in an old interview how he was always the giving one in his first love and that he didn't quite mind.

Junsu and Taeyeon are my ultimate biases( once, again as a Junsu/ DBSK fan, Taesu was and is still very well known in the fandom even today) but that doesn't mean I'm trying to make Taesu happen here because I know they've broken up long ago.
I can honestly see TaeWon happening after 2013, it all sort of makes sense.

hi guys! @benk4reds @chaind27 @doctaeyeon thanks guys for support.. love youuu..

I really pissed off I was really thinking to leave the thread bc I was full, still full...you can never make people happy...not this two... I really bored to face with anti's but I said why I'm leaving my own thread, my own shipping, the case I started, bc of people who actually dont want to believe Taewon bc they dont want her to be with him... they go and believe whatever they want to believe dont care Evok!... :) ıts not about our clues,they are so clear... they are only trying to find things to not beliving them..no one is forcing you to believe us or them, everyone expecting us to create drama scene but we cant give you lovely Taewon moments ıf they are not coming together on screen or on stage... this is not tv drama.. we are not script writers...we only share what we found out during all this years... we think they are dating so normally we are trying to put every possiblity together.. I dont get this logic... Why are you comparing SNS posts?, your last proofs are lame?... we are not sharing SNSD post as this are new proofs... we are only saying with some visiual proofs we think they are dating, so their same time shared SNS posts would be for each other!!...we are not claiming anything we are only talking maybe or not.. bc in the past we found amazingly matching SNS posts that amazed us...so we are taking their SNS posts very suspicious...ıts same like other shipper proofs... they are only trying to put SNS posts together and claming this guys are dating with Tae...I'm still going on my claim, there is no better shipper proofs around, I also looking at other shippers proofs and I cant see real deal in any shipped guy evidence... its not about prasing myself or us, I'm also checking them bc ıf there is better clues, finishing this shipping is better bc ıt means we are possibly in a lie...everyone knows I always scare to direct people to wrong name and possibilities..I dont like fanfiction coupling.. I only wonder about reality behind all this fantasyland...but I couldnt find another bf proofs better than Siwon ones so ıt makes me thing we are in right track..and our moments give me aim to continue to examine them..

ıf there is one I want them to share with us than I become the stubborn close minded person when I say I cant see that moment at Tae jealous LT video... ufff..

@wontaegang  thank you.. I start to feel like I was blind, yeah she is in not good mood again, (ıts also from same events from 2011, when she was giving sullen face moments to us and Siw) but where is the moment SY looking at Tae, giving glances to her??... she is only turning to her side one time and she is actually looking at Yuri!.. not giving secret glances to TY... and Tae is smiling, closing her mouth as someone who is happy to see them together... I dont know why people cant see it...or what they see.. and when I'm saying it, I become close-minded!, :( ..you shared, showed me and  I shared what I saw in there.. thats all.. ıf you are sure, take screen-cap, give me exact second of that moment so ıf you are right we can also see it and understand your point... I want people debate with me but they are not doing it over moments...they are saying this and when I see I didnt see..I be a bad girl... you have to show If you are sure about your thoughts.. at least debate about moments we found.. we cant say all of them are amazing clues but they are suspicious moments and things. we are sharing them as bond between story line which is perfectly going on in their story.. ıts like Tae and Siwon moments..

@spirit08 welcome to thread :-h

everyone has their own idea..of course she can date with someone before.. we are not saying this bc we are trying to create fairytale story between Tae and Siw.. first love, my forever wooww...haha...or ıts not smth like we dont like Leeteuk so we cant put him near her, or ıts not about saying she never date with two person from same group..she can date a lot of people, everyone do it... you date with someone you see ıts not a best love for you and you love another person around... they are close comminity, I'm sure other girls also date with other idols before but our point is different, we are suporrting our claims over the moments we saw... I dont know Junsu,maybe they dated or not, I cant say anything before 2010 bc everyone knows I always claiming Taewon started at late 2010.. before that at 2009 we generally saw Siw who was trying to reach Tae... about Junsu I can only say this that could be close friendship too according this two confession...

she is chosing Brown eyed seoul Love Balled as first love confession song for first love and song released at May 2010.. DJ is asking was it after this song released or before.. she is saying after... so she is taking her first love story as happened after may 2010.. maybe ıts after late 2010, maybe 2011, maybe 2012 but I dont know if she is saying truth or not but she is saying her first love was not before 2010.. and junsu story was at 2008-2009 term... also in her last radio show..chin chin radio from 4th month of 2010 people are keep sending about their love stories and she keeps telling "I'm jealous you guys, I really liked to know how dating means, I really liked to experience dating, relation..blah blah.. " she keeps saying this and I dont know ıf she is lying or not but why she lies?, no one is asking it to her "do you want to experience love tae?".. she keeps confessing and ıf her relation had gone out with junsu, fans would said you keep saying in everywhere you never dated before, you are a liar!... she looks so honest, I always take her sudden confessions as honest confessions.. she is that type who dont do things for gain more fan.. thats why she sometimes critises by people bc of her habit to share honest thoughts to fans.. that pushed me to think Junsu was another Heechul..

thats give 3 option
-Junsu was her close boddy like Hee, Kangin and for me ( Leeteuk)
-she is lying about Junsu
-she is not taking him as first love, she thinks it was smth similar like short-time flirtings... (you can say maybe ıt was hiding their relaiton but this time, fans thought her first love is LT!)

we would never know...

about Leeteuk, I think he was only close brother, maybe bond with her and her old relations like camufladge oppa, driver oppa who help her to meet with her lover, 3th some.. why I'm thinking this way bc their rumor was at late 2010 and the moments I found between Siwon and Taeyeon was at same times with LT rumors... especially this moment from 2010 new year eve gayo is for me a proof of a dating couple... bc she is openly making face to Siwon for smth and Yoona and Doonghae are trying to be bridge between them..

also text is my rendition I shared what I saw in there, you can check original fancam..ıts also seen how Siw is watching sullen face Tae and other moments especially Dong hand signals.. actually we think he would be pointing Jess and Jess would be the girl jealoused by Tae but ıt starts chaos so we are not alking about it... but we also think there would problem include Tae, Siw and Jess trio in that terms.. no comment..

Yoona is talking with Tae, than Donghae is going and talking with Yoona and telling the things he take from her to Siwon... can you see the bridge? there is some misunderstanding and possibly jealousy case bc Doonghae is saying "you seen by her own eyes" to Siwon... friends dont give this kind of reactions and "seen by own eyes" case dont be a problem between friends.. ıt looks like "Siwon seen by Tae when he was acting close to another girl..  also in this event there was countdown moment and I shared that at first pages but at countdown time.. 3 person is missing at stage without a reason.. Siwon Taeyeon and Seohyun...ıt doesnt show anything but after seeing this closing moments ıts make you think they wanted to enter to new year together and maybe that fight happened in that time behind the stage... we would never know too..

also ıf you saw other upcoming moments from late 2011 you can see the tension between them and ıts a term Siw broke-up with his gf.. and beginning of Tae depressive 2012.. Siwon and Taeyeon time-line is perfectly matching with each other and the things we saw... so until they go out and say I dated with this guy before, I'm taking their story 4 years old relation with possibly 1- 1.5 year break before 2013! and with all that break-up from lovers confessions, first love confessions and missing first love confession and after all that at Feb 2013 two person who gives very clear time line of dating couple clues..  fans dont want to believe it but their story would be old long term relation like Khun and Tiffany case.. at least they gave me this vibe with this moments and perfectly matching confessions..

but ıf there is another reasons for all that suspicious moments and she dated with Junsu, LT or another guys before, ıt doesnt bothers me.. she can date with another guy rather than Siwon too... we would never really now we can only guess...ıt doesnt matter I only want happiness for them..

Guest spirit8

About Junsu, their relationship/fling/w.e was very short as she started getting a lot of hate because snsd was still very new and dbsk was the most popular group   ( junsu being the most popular member at that time) so maybe he wasn't the first love she was talking about ( I don't believe first love= first bf). About Leeteuk.. I'm still very unconvinced... some of their moments are quite legit.. and I do think Tae was jealous/sad in that video tbh... I still think they dated but broke up around 2011.
Sorry, I'm not trying to force Taeteuk here, but yeah, just my thoughts.

Oh and um, idk if this has been posted here and talked about
this isn't exactly legit but the person who wrote this is actually a taeny shipper and it's not everyday u find those delusional shippers admitting to such things, so I thought this person could be serious.( pls ignore the whole gtae pic and the bottom text, gtae shippers added that and I couldn't quite find the proper pic )
BkX6vaLCEAA7X_x.jpg

@spirit08

of course you can think whatever you want to think or believe, everyone has their own thoughts..I and some of our friends think like that.. we think they are very old couple like khun and fany bc of the things we found.. and I will continue to support my thoughts and the things that I found, but no one would know until they go out and say the truths about their own past stories..ıt will never happen so we would never know.. :)

which one?

@spirit08

do you know that photo went out as fake.. she is actually taking a photo witha girl.. ıts photoshop... GD and Tae rumor started with this photo.. ıts fanedit who wants to show them possible real couple... I also know some things about her boyfriend rumors some upcoming SS and Dispatch rumors about her... I'm not sharing them in here but I can only say to you. GD is not in that rumors... there is only some things about LT and Taewon... and possible bf name that some people know and dont share ... but you would learn all of them one by one...maybe before comeback maybe after comeback... this is the original photo... one min I have to find it...

this is the original photo

BkijJOkCMAAiHb2.jpg

dont believe people who are trying to start fake rumors with fake photos.. ;) people who is giving true info, dont share edited photo, this photo confused everyones mind after that person shared it...also Tae is keep saying I dont like bad boy type in everywhere this year.. she also keep saying I like manly guys... which one is GD?... after fany incident everyone is started to match their biases with Tae and started to fake rumors...

Guest spirit8

Oh no, I know the gtae pic was fake and all, I was only talking about the text part.
( the gtae pic wasn't originally there, fans added on to it, and i couldn't find a pic without it + gd is/was dating kiko)

@spirit8

oh ok! :) at least now people who dont know it learned it with seeing original photo...

also her post is like I have cousin at SS also at DP... rival cousins.. :)) its like ıf one day, one of them claim Tae has secret bf with hidden name..people would not say "you gave SS name but look! it goes out at DP rumor... "she is taking her step for a lie..I have a cousins at both of them... haha..ıts so fake...
also ıf a person has a relative insider at both big gossip channel never be hardcore taeny fan...give us your old phrase about knowing khunfany from 3 months ago?... where is it? also everyone knows SS or DP didnt learn khunfany 3 month ago before confirmation...ıf they wanted to tell it to you, why your cousins told you that late... 3 months before confirmation..you are big fany fan too...ıt was known by gossip channel for a long time but blocked by SM.. as a last min rescue plan of Hyo incident they suddenly revealed it... you can go and ask old khunfany fans they know everything..  all that real net insiders are actually Tae stans who are only having funs with other fan stories over snsd members, they are not actual hardcore girl/girl coupling fans... real hardcore taeny fans are people who thinks they are real gay couple, they are people who are not actually know anything about their real life..thats why they are so passionate about them... they are only hearing some late gossips and generally dont share them bc they know Tae and guy shippings would ruin their fandom..I'm sure that person is also GD fan too..

also real insiders who have real relatives or friends in that industry knows every couple but cant reveal it like that.. they make everything so secretive..

anyway ıt looks like GD is not in real rumor case.. we will learn the real bf one day.. I hope soon but maybe after comebacks.. but all the girls relation gonna reveal..ıts so obvious..

Guest benk4reds

Ah welcome back my dear @evok

Again with new proofs :)

Of course there will be possibility, like we all agree, Tae couplings but it has to be a timeline or connecting story between them...

I also think LT was like a big brother to Tae...okay i saw moments when LT touched Tae's head but a guy acted close to a girl can do it without a love story as background...there is type of guy like that...he can do some lovely things to a girl without feeling love....

About Junsu, i didn't see any of their moments so i can't comment much about it...

Back to possibility, yes first love didn't have to be first bf...but somehow i didn't believe Tae dated with some guy...i agree she was a close-box type girl which hardly can have some relationship...but we can see many moments when she acted kind with some guy even in SM sometimes there was moments of Tae with Hee, Kangin, Taemin and Baekhyun...but it's what Tae did as a kind dongsaeng or noona...so we can see Tae get along with a guy she can trust like i saw video of her with Kangin and Hee...

Yes video of late 2010 also gave us good hints about possible Taewon relationship...maybe they didn't dated at that time but they were close together...also there is possibility of them met a few times but they didn't declare as couple...it happened at our real life, right? A guy and a girl hang out together few times but they didn't declare themselves as couple...maybe both or one of them also the same thing with other person, it could be a possibility so yes there are many possibility...

But i, myself, think based on few reason:

1. I believe Tae is a close box type girl. That type of girl won't have few relationship but she can get along with some guy, hangout with them. But she has to believe them.

2. There are quite good hints about Taewon possible relationship either from the past until the present. Late 2010 Gayo, MAMA 2011, entire 2013 :)

That 2 thing always i used anytime we think we found Taewon moments...of course i realized that it's not always clues/hints related to Taewon...but most of them i believe related...:)

Guest andreca

wow, I was out for a couple of days and I missed all the drama LOLWell, I respect different opinions and like I said before I do believe in the Leeteuk/Taeyeon rumours but it doesnt bother me because according to fans they broke up a long time ago so he is just her ex BF. I dont believe the Junsu rumours though, I heard that was a publicity stunt because SNSD werent so popular back then and SM ordered them to do it for attention. We will never know anyways...But I dont understand why people are posting here and insulting us, we are not hurting anybody, we just like this couple and think they might be together. Whats so wrong about that? Of course we dont know for sure if their relationship is real, this is only speculation but a lot of the clues seem to fit and they would make a great couple.  Sure, maybe tomorrow it would be revealed that they are dating other people and we were wrong all along but we are fans and just want them to be happy. Shipping is for fun and thats what we are doing in this thread. 

Guest benk4reds

Yeah @andreca

It should be fun until 2 psycho came here and acted not fun at all :))

We respect all of your opinion and tell it polite...let's talk normal and patient...let us analyze any moment appear and decide yourself what you think is right :)

Guest ArieW

Wow.. I never thought before that speaking my mind will be so much burdensome like this~

Maybe it was a wrong decision for me to make an account just to share my thoughts. Just wow !

I didn't have any intention on arguing from the beginning, because it will tire me, facing some close minded ppl like you guys. nothing's gonna change if I fight back, useless.
maybe you need to make some restriction for this forums. Only TaeWon shippers allowed, others are forbidden, including Taeyeon fans, or maybe Siwon fans. just an advice to prevent people like me who you call "physco" or "basher" come again and ruin your happy moment.

Well, keep the hard work, guys :) I learn something from this :)

@ArieW

you are not sharing your thoughts you are only saying your clues are Lame others have better one... you were the firecracker after that chatterbox anti, you can share your thoughts support your claims with good reasons with good explanation.. during all this year a lot of people came, some of them were not Taewon fan some of them were new fans.. the anti's came and ask why you think like that? we explained it.. the ones who got our points stayed, other ones gone.. no one came and accused us to talk about lame clues..ok .. ıf you find our clues lame, you have to show reasons.. you cant come inside a shipper thread and talk like this... ıf you go to other shipper thread and talk like that, believe me you face with worst situations... no one even talks with you, say bad words.. bash you.. make fun of you and you go...

I also explained why I our last clues are not actually about Taewon clues we are not magician.. we are people thinking they are dating and of course we are putting their SNS post together ıf there is no new visiual connection going around... you cant say you are lame bc we are talking about possible SNS posts which are perfectly matching with each other... ıf there is better shipper who are doing it in right way go and ship them... but ıf you come here you show us why they are lame!! this is the problem about people coming from other shippings, give us better clues from other shippings or give good reasons to not believing us.. but no one cant say why you are talking about SNS posts.. ıt makes you someone who disturbed about new possibities... I'm sure some of you disturbed about this ... but you cant be angry for this... we didnt put them to there.. there is 2 person and we talked can it be Tae and Tiff... and there is possibility.. you cant deny and say no ıt cant be Taeny, you can say maybe... ıt makes you ignorant person...

BpXG_Z8IEAAYxGE.jpg

benk's psycho comment was actually for the first one who's name is pyscho, he was not listening and he was bashing and using bad words.. you were the firecracker and benk4 is sensitive about me about our hardwork bc we are old friends and we really made so many brainstorm for them, not considered every random thing ..she didnt accept this meaningless attact and my sadness and she protected me... I'm sorry for her words

but really ıf you dont like our clues please dont stay here.. we are not onehallyu, we only like debate in proper way with putting clues on table, not accusing each other.. ıf you dont give your reason like this clue is not strong blah blah.. ıf you say your clues are lame other have better one.. of course you call as basher.. ıf you think we misunderstood you that means you used wrong way... you cant say all this people were wrong but I was the right one..

also I dont want another argument here... nice to meet you.. ıf you want to chase them with us stay, ıf you like other shippers more go and be near them but we dont want argument here... I know you dont want to bring it to wrong ways.. ıf you change your mind you can always come here and debate with us about "clues!!!" :) like spirit08 she shared with us GD thing and I said ıt was fake photo and shared my thoughts about that announcment and the tips which shows ıt looks fake info..maybe other friends gonna give different thoughts... thats the way to talk about other clues not saying "they have better you have lame ones"..

Archived