Super Junior Siwon and SNSD's Taeyeon fan thread

evok

@tfrenzy

I think ıts not smth old, first time I believe "4 month" time break is the truth maybe 3 or 5 month but not much old..first of all at incheon time ıt was so obvious there was smth going between Tae and siw... this is not imagination.. ıt was all there.. there would be no other explanation... ıt was 8 motnh ago...also last year she was more close with other exo members than Baek also in that cf shooting when mc ask her about Exo she was confidently saying they are all my dongsang... she said it and cut it she would put open door like they are all so handsome blah blah.. also her actions near him was so much like big sister you would read it in her eyes... eyes never says lies...also some people pointing gda but actually when exo was singing she was not really caring and busy with other things.. ıf they were in beginning term of relation she wouls watch her bf with adoring eyes like some other SNSD girls..she was not like acting, she was really not caring so I think like SM clamined they were seeing each other sunbae and dongsang but newly it turned to love or maybe ıts early to say love lets say flirting of newly couple...

yeah we have to think positive I think they are real couple, I dont have doubt ıf not she lose me bc I lose every respect to her.. even ıf SM force you dont have to accept it.. I dont want to think that option...but  I want to believe ppz really cought them (but I cant, my logic says ıf ıt was like that, they were really stupid but they are both clever enough) so there was a reason for it we can only guess the reason and try to solve the mystery maybe try to find it with checking the rumors but we would not know the truth but I want to think he is the guy she needed now. I still think she dated with siwon in the past especially last year maybe more people junsu I dont think but maybe even LT but they are all old relations and I hope she is still friend with him or all of them and now if she need less serious guy who would give joy, sillyness, poor mind who would show 100% interest to her, who would call her 3 times a day and come when she calls him.. or whatever... than Baek is good choice... ıf she need someone like him I'm happy for her and I wish happiness... I still think it wont last bc he is so young to be in serious relation also what I see in her is someone who need more protection and she likes melancholy she likes drama.. baek would be one sided for her and would be boring to feed her complex mind but we are only assuming ıf she really fell to him I hope they both love each other and gain fan respect again...

like I said we will see...

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest tfrenzy

@evok‌

Too bad I dont have the talent of reading people eyes..i saw nothing from her eyes, just her normal-round-eyes-that-catch-people-heart..haha.. (sorry for my cheesiness )

Im agree with you that this relationship may not last long. With the pressure from the outside,thing will get hard from them. Even i may not totally approve baek but i dont wish them to breaking up..i dont like people breaking up coz its painful..if this relationship ever come to an end i really hope it is because of the mutual feeling and not because of the delusional butthurt fan.

Ps: i just come from ssf taeny tread and i just found a person that sound just like you..is it really you or it just some other person that have the same thought like you?

@tfrenzy nope! what is ssf soshi fan or smth like that? I'm only writing in here on soompi and I'm active at drama section at least before this two person! :) you know I'm not taeny fan at least as a couple..I dont have another account at soompi but I have an account at OH and I have an account at tumblr but I'm not active in there.. ıts nice to know there is some people who think totally same like me :)

Guest tfrenzy

@taki9

I dont know ıf that SS news about Taeyeon or not but I know the rumor about SS has some old photos of her and ıt looks like dispatch had different ones :) ..SS old broken couple has to be someones who are so important so they possibly blocked by agencies of that couple and they gave-up to reveal it..maybe they said dont reveal it, that person has new relation ıt gives you bad reputition and before SS revealing that old couple they let dispatch do it suddenly.. like SS tried to give bulldozing to SM with saying next is broken-up couple and some forces stoped them!  

ıf the rumors were true ıt would be Taeyeon bc ıt looks like this photos are taken so new and you know they generally wait for more time, ıt looks like ıt created with cooperation of dispatch...like they are in a hurry..ıf they have a old photos of her with ex-boyfriend, that person would be someone not really likeable, maybe old person or someone would bring some problems to his future and to his group? so thats why I think TW or taeteuk photo rumors would be  true.. taeny fans were talking about it and they never talk for nothing ıf ıts about Tae and a guy SJ have big comeback after 2 even 3 years and ıt would cause some negative returns to their groups and to SM..so ıf ıt was tae boy would be someone from SJ or another big boyband or maybe that person was different person but of course we cant say ıts true or not but this sudden confirmation is looks like total plan and ıt didnt work-out like they thought...

I also dont feel it.. cant get that lovers chemistry..maybe ıts still early to get that...ıf she is happy I hope ıt goes long but ıf ıts smth fake or smth out of love I hope they both find true person immideately..

@‌evok

the post is similar to your post ^..but not everything...he/she just taking some part of it..maybe he/she is one of the member of this forum or just a visitor...no wonder it sound so like you coz it is from you...haha.. by the way ssf is soshified.

to that person, if you happen to be here right know, well hello! It s good to have a fellow LS here..

@tfrenzy
yeah she/he is from here... :) at least she took a quote and mentioned its belong evok! so nothing matter.. possible she wanted to learn if soshified members knows anything about that rumor going around... ıf the rumors are true maybe they took it from people belongs soshified ıf I'm not wrong, soshified is full of main korean fans I hope one of them talk about it ıf they know it, but I'm not sure ıf they want to tell it right now bc she has bf now bc people take their rumors so serious and ıt would spread easily and start scandal between fan clubs, maybe they dont want to say it but ıf there is someone knowing about it (possibly there has to be people who heard that or starter of this rumor belongs them! IDK bc ıt was in everywhere! group of people spread it around in twitter at net with saying we took it from korean main fans, we saw the photos...) I also shared some of their open talk at previous pages... p154 clara found them and translated... also someone informed me too about this rumor and there was TW photos at SS but they are not telling ıf he is the bf or not...
I really liked to learn source of this rumor.. ıs ıs smth set-up or real source which will only stay between some korean fans! they were saying main korean fans were sending some photos to each other by email... and they are not taken by ppz its fan photos... ıts so late now but ıf ıts true I really liked to know ıf this fans or SS really have Taewon photos or not, ıf they have what kind of photos are them, lovers dating, hanging out friends what are them? ıf he is not Siw who is the guy? and why they spread it around like ıts siwon? ıf they were making fun why they didnt tell us and made a panic inside their group! 

but I think we will never learn bc I dont think SS release any TW ot TT photo after this incident

ha also I still wonder who is this guy.. he claims he is korean knows everyone's bf before it revealed and claim tweon seen at jeonju.. ıs ıt releated with that so called SS had TW photos?

BqATlxNCQAIOlQL.png:large

he says new will be out soon.. ıs it about the SS given-up news about broken-up couple!! mystery :))

Guest tfrenzy

Owh i'm sorry, the quote i made above is from here not ssf.. that person was taken a part of your comment bout the ss and everything but live out the siwon and leeteuk part.

Well, you as taewon shipper it is understandable if you really want to know the truth about possibility taewon date in the past is true or not..but for me as taeyeon fan i really hope it will never get revel coz it will jeopardize the already bad image taeyeon have right now.people are already calling her slyfox and b**** for dating her dongseng. If her pass rship with her sunbae get reveal....sight..i dont even want to think what will happen to her.

But i do hope that you will find the thing that you are looking for and wish you a very good luck.

Guest trixter

If it's fake, Tae really betrayed her fans in a way for not being honest with her fans and being a "puppet" to SM. But I feel bad for her since she only wants to be a singer and has to deal with SM's antics. She can't do anything if there are people on top...  It's weird that she apologized but she didn't say that "Hey guys, he's my man." she said she caused hurt and wasn't careful. This just shows she wasn't in control of everything and can't do anything...I also think it's a gimmick to reveal a an SM couple (real or not) to make EXO replace DBSK and Suju big time cuz that's what new SM management want. (I swear I like the old SM/Kpop. They even gave Shinhwa a choice to stay in SM or not. Now I get it why some people left SM. To be honest, I think all the other GG boyfriends are more mature than him... I dunno. I don't even wanna see SM town moments cuz it will just hurt me. It's even better if I see everyone married at least we know it's the truth. Also, MR MR and IGAB were not big like Gee so maybe they're having these scandals like a Hollywood thing or something. Besides, EXO has a lot of competition too like BAP, B1A4, Winner, GOT7, etc. and SM will do anything just to earn a lot from EXO. i dunno what's up for SNSD. a full comeback/repackage as 9 not 3 will make them stronger. LOL I'll just wait for the Senior group comeback.
AISH so many views/opinions. I was just a kid who liked Kpop back then and then grew up and these conspiracy/politics I see now appear.
Found this weird: About LSM liking BoA then Taehttp://www.allkpop.com/forums/discussion/185929/the-real-reason-for-baekhyun-and-taeyeon-s-scandal

Also, Tae said she doesn't want her future child to be singer. maybe cuz of the extreme stress?

In Radio Star 2014, Yuri stated and she and Jessica had complaints with the company... 
It's just confusing. People say Jonghyun (Shinee) and Shin Se Kyung, Key/Nicole, Jessica/Taecyeon were also fake pictures/planned dating pictures released by Dispatch and SM... That's why they were so not covered up and so clear and looks like a pictorial that's why it was funny for me before.
Maybe Taeyeon w/ Junsu and Leeteuk was real. I feel that Taeyeon was more "romantic" with them compared to her sibling/dongsaeng affection w/ Baek. TaeNy thing started to sink into me in way cuz of reading stuff from TaeNy fans... But for me, I think KhunFany is really real, it's just that they planned to reveal/take those photos. I just feel weird with BaekYeon compared to YoonGi, SooKyungHo... (even TylerJess)
It's really hard to conclude anything that's why we're here to debate. The common ground for all or one thing that's for sure is that SM is powerful and manipulative. I think it's better to stop reading Entertainment News especially from SM artists cuz everything is covered up and we don't know how much of it is the truth. It's best to just listen to the music and watch music videos, concerts, guestings than get bothered with these news. I'll only believe everything when their contacts are finished with SM and they are living their own lives, married with their families. 
It can also be a cover up for the Tax Evasion Casehttp://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/06/sm-entertainment-to-pay-additional-10-million-as-a-result-of-tax-audit

And yes, also for Kris and Hangeng. JYJ case is still ongoing and there might be something against SM coming up if proven 
Taeyeon is so doomed right now with all those hateful comments. Maybe KYM really wants to end SNSD soon. Don't you think guys?I feel sorry for her but I want her (and SNSD) to leave SM in a way. But SM could give them better songs...ugh I don't knowI don't know if it was like this with IU's scandal. That's even worse but it just died down. 

Guest tfrenzy

@‌trixter

Im not going comment but anything else. im just want to say bout the creating this scandal for the sake of publisitity you mention.

it true that mr.mr i igab not as big as gee but the albums sale are doing good compared to other group that said to be slay. You can see it here

http://onehallyu.com/index.php?/topic/42818-2014-gaon-physical-sales-updated-with-may-sales/

and for igab i think the sale was 300k++

And if sm really want to get public attention to both snsd and exo, this is definitely not the kind of story that the should make dont you think? I mean based on the situation right now.

@tfrenzy ohh you mean she shared it like her own comment!! anyway ıf ıts not for bushing,ıt doesnt matter! but ıt would be better ıf she informed me about it, I would also say "ok use it" anyway..

dont worry ıf I accidently learn or see that so called photos ıts siw or not, ıt doesnt matter, I will never share it!! bc I know ıt would spread so quickly and ıt hurts her more also that guy too.. ıf smth has to be hidden that means ıt has a reason and I dont have a right to share it openly.. I even kept that rumor for a long time I only said everyone "there would be smth good happen soon" bc we never know if its true or not..or ıf its true ,we would never know ıf they will really reveal it or not, only my indo fan friend learned it bc after someone informed me she also came to me and said did you hear soshi's are talking about this on net! and she made a translations for me... so I hope someday I learn it bc I really wonder about it but possibly ıt hurts me too even ıf he was Siw...

@trixter I think both fany and Tae was the "puppet" of SM not about relations they were true but about the way they busted.. both of them are set-up for closing smth and they agreed to it otherwise agency cant decide by own... true ppz success was Yoona and Sooyong.. they were really like trying to hide from public like real secret couples but Taeny and Hyeyeon was so relax like they can openly date with their bf in everywhere...

I dont think SM gave-up from SNSD.. they are the only girl-idol group who is so popular outside korea.. they are money machine like SJ.. ıf you think both group only gives 1 concert at korea in a year but maybe 20-30 concert at abroad countries.. they are bringing foreign currency to country and SM.. they are precious.. Exo is still so new, they dont have so much abroad concert, only sometimes at china.. their fans are not like soshi even elfs.. they can be consider as small group ıf we compare it with SNSD and SJ worldwide fans... yeah SM gives so much care about Exo bc ıts true they are the future of k-pop.. they are so young and so many time to gain biggest crowds, I can even see at least half of them as drama or movie actors at future.. Exo is like flower boy field.. chose and use them :) they wil bring so much money to SM but still their sunbae is popular... bringing more money to company... ıf SJ comeback good, they would be forgotten too, bc however they hate each other half of the exo fans are ex-elfs.. IDK..

last year SNSD renewed the contract for 4 more year! SM has to do everything for gain money from them they dont have any choice bc SNSD will be there for more 3 year and they have to use that time more beneficial! ıf they forget snsd ıt harms SM too.. ıts like paying a salary to employee who is not beneficial to company. but ıts true this idols are slave of companies and fans, they cant decide or live by their own wishes... and yeah companies and gossip agencies have weird relation, sometimes they work together sometimes they reveal things to make the companies angry or threaten bc discomfirmation make them angry and they are like ok than say no this time too... but I think this year they already planned to reveal the girls relations after Yoona and SY .. I bet on this before year end, we will learn everyone's bf's.. that rumor was also saying next ones are Jess, Yuri and Sunny... but ıt's predictable too... :)

ha also about that rumors.. they were like korean fans are saying.. SS has Taewon, DP has Taeteuk photos but we cant say who is her bf, ıt will reveal at june!!... part of this rumor already happened they revealed it at June that means ıt was true rumor and other infos were possibly true too... and they actually kept her current boyfriend name!!! ;) otherwise how they know ıt will reveal at june!? ( yeah I never thought in this way :)) )

Guest trixter

Ah eottoke!!!! Anyway media play is an old story and the 2000's had the "Entertainers' X-file"this is a good read for reference http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2012/09/why-is-lee-min-jung-viewed-as-victim-of.html
whaaat? what is sm and tae gonna do if they reveal siwon and leeteuk omg. people are gonna think badly of tae and how will she even explain. (but some will like it though like us bwahaha)whoa are they applying this method to suju as well. or they're gonna reveal f(x) first lol

haha did you see this? wow people really made deep analysis abaout everythin ıf Tae kiss him or not! :)) but there is some problem that they missed one detail... that hand couldnt be blong him bc when he hold his hand like that you cant see thumb you see his his little finger but we see thumb of that hand so ıts Tae's hand :):( off and his shoulder is at back..and no one has that long arm

Bq_lJj2CAAALNcL.jpg

https://stblt2gs.files.wordpress.com/2014/06/stbl-03.jpg?w=1076&h=4500

I mean this .. look at your hand too where normally thumbs finish...

hand-open.png

Guest trixter

Aigoo Taengoo! They released Sulli News today to cover up Tae's. some people said

I really don't know why SM made this scandal...

Anyway, this is a good read for understanding why people hate her.

http://k-popinformation.tumblr.com/post/89446183505/why-there-is-so-much-hate-against-baekhyun-taeyeon

@trixter I dont think ıts covering up Tae case.. everyone knows they are dating ıts not big scandal to talk and idio.t fan uncovering it in his/her own account... also If I was Choinza I sue him, how you find a wallet and show the photos inside it to everyone!?

guys did you heard Heechul! he said today on tv show, I learned it one month ago!! why Tae keep it from her best friend if their relation is 4 month long!! you know Hee always talk honest!

- they are only 1-2 month old real couple
- they are 1-2 month old fake couple
- they really kept it from everyone around!
- he is Siwon's friend and she didnt want him to tell it to him! also Kangin tweet! fans claming it was about Tae and Baek!

Kangin: "The more I think of it, the more I get pissed..."

ıf they are right why she kept it from besties.. especially that besties are SJ guys!! ;)

choose one! everything is so fishy in this relation!!

Guest rain1985

Since this is taeyeon n siwon fan forum i believe all are fan of taeyeon n siwon, should we forcus on their career instead than analysis their past relationship. I wish there will more news abt their work which can have good impact for both of them.Let the whole relationship thing rest in peace. i don't want taeyeon to get hurt again

rain1985 said: Since this is taeyeon n siwon fan forum i believe all are fan of taeyeon n siwon, should we forcus on their career instead than analysis their past relationship. I wish there will more news abt their work which can have good impact for both of them.Let the whole relationship thing rest in peace. i don't want taeyeon to get hurt again

Guest barney01

Wow I was gone for like 1 week and banned myself from any Taeyeon news and this is what it gets??
It's like everyone know that there are so many things fishy from the dating news but no one really knows what is
Personally I don't think that this Tae-Baek relationship (whether it's real or not) will last. There're so many hate for Taeyeon especially and I don't think that'll do good to a new relationship like them. Also almost nothing good come from dating younger guy. Look at those Hollywood actress/singer who dated younger guy. Most of them end up with the guy cheating on her.. Because naturally men are mentally more immature than women, thus women prefer dating older guy to match their mentality.
Taeyeon needs someone who'll protect her. Not some immature boy who his past drunktard photo was just revealed.
If they were really dating, I think it some kind of rebound relationship from Taeyeon. You know how women usually dating someone whom so not her type when they just ended their serious relationship? I think that what Taeyeon does right now. Too bad that it got revealed..
Seriously, imagine what kind of burden she really has right now that makes her feels the need to apologize multiple times

That's a fanacc about Taeyeon approached one of korean in Gimpo Airport to relay her sorry message to all SONE out there. Where's that bf of her? anyway.. he should protect her instead

ahh people! you said Evok dont close the thread but its dying :( what a painful end for this beautiful talking platform... you can always share your thoughts in here so dont take it as Taewon thread anymore...

@barney01
 barney we dont have a chance to change anything.. ıt was all expected even he was Siw or another guy.. if she was with Siw now and ıf his name revealed they will bash her again bc we also found a lot of matching posts.. she was always doing this but they saw it now.. but poorly they still cant see its not special for her... there is about 300 idol at Korea ( I read it somewhere) and I'm sure most of them using their SNS accounts for special matters too.. I'm sure ıf they can see it and search their special accounts they can predict their lovers too but fans are so blind and they think idols are belongs them and everything they do its only for them... selfish... and they are overracting about Taeyeon... and now most of them want her to return back to IG again.. what a dilemma!!! than why you bashed her bc of few Baek posts.. she was sharing her life, her emotions everything with you guys.. now you can only watch her from videos and photos and never really know what is happening in her inner world and ıt will make you all more regretful...

and yeah Baek acted coward who cares SM rules, bc of you she shared that posts and most people who are bashing her is your own fans, how can you sit back and watch it without saying anything..some people you never know who only likes you bashing your girlfriend and make her cry and unhappy.. she talked with her fans they didnt like it but she did what she need to do and he had to do smth like khun .. people bashed him but like a man he didnt care and protect his gf and never let her talk with them.. losing fans are not important right now.. or take SM boss reactions.. they wont fire you bc of it!!..I know you two gain more respect ıf you also can protect her like a man but ıts their choice and we cant change it.. I hope at least they do smth, show some good moments or actions and gain some fans back..( even most of them are not deserve to be taken back)

Guest barney01

You are right @evok
What i-fans seem not aware is the fact that most of k-sone are really angry at Taeyeon right now. I read from oniontaker (http://www.oniontaker.com/) and Michelle (http://ask.fm/taengoofied309), a lot of her fans leaving and what makes them really angry actually not the fact that she is dating, but that she used her sns account to "fool" her fans and her dating manner when she get caught. They feel betrayed by her.
I actually can understand why they feel like that, because different from us who lives in different country, k-sone actually always there for her, follow her everywhere, gave her present, defend her from antis yet they feel that the one who they put effort into seems carelessly dating in an open top car and sending secret message on sns like she wanted to be found.I understand BUT I think their reaction are way too much.
I mean Taeyeon also gave them a lot of thing back. She's considered one of the idol who cares a lot about her fans (see how her apology was), she updated her IG regularly for her fans and from like 600 posts, maybe there are only 5 of them that for Baek yet her fans accuse her to never care at all.It's okay to be disappointed but being angry and accusing her all the bad things in the world are way too much.. smh..
From what oniontaker said, he thinks that Baek was too late to react. He should have done it in 24 hour when the news broke. Now if he suddenly said anything it will only stir more hate for both of them. Any trigger now can lead into massive explosion 
And about the possibility of Taeyeon's ex like what @evok said. I really hope that the picture would never outed. She's already called many bad names by antis and her so called 'fans'

@barney01

she already knows that the news will reveal, maybe most of the fans were not aware of it but some of them had already knows it since April maybe before..thats why we learned they will reveal it at June..  ppz made deal with SM, of course they said it to Tae and Baek! while we know it, how they cant aware of it!! also all that catching them in car was also part of the plan.. while knowing they will reveal your own relation soon, you never act that stupid and relax..all that open IG posts were part of the plan too.. both of them tried so much to show it to fans.. ıs ıt worked, No! yeah people believed it but didnt like it..ıf they know all this incident was known since 2-3 months ago maybe they would react worst bc everything looks more fake to them.. at least they think that posts was sincere and they were not aware of upcoming news about their secret relation... I support her fully but also angry to her bc she brought this situation to this point, something about her special life brought all this sudden plan and end up with fans reactions.. I dont know ıf the reason was really about her photos with ex boy or not.. there has to be someone ıts obvious she was happy last year than suddenly act depressive and now happy again.. so much things happening in her life... I only hope in all this fakeness her relation with Baek is real otherwise fans get it quickly and the incident goes to very wrong direction

yeah ıf her ex relation reveal, ıt would cause bad results, ıts a ex relation but there has to be reasons to hide it and ıt looks like this situation is better than it! so ıt was succesful plan.. I dont know why they need to hide it or ıf he was Siw or not, but ıts better now, at least ıf Baektae relation is true fans only knows him, not secret ex love or both of them...and they will somehow used to it even ıf last long or not.

Archived