Super Junior Siwon and SNSD's Taeyeon fan thread

evok

Guest barney01

Chill @evok :)You know that haters gonna hate anyway
So what if @delulusarepsycho and @arieW don't believe in Taewon and believe in Taetuk or Taesu or Tae-whatever?
Just because they are right don't mean that we are wrong. 
This is all about probability, Tae might be dating Mr.X 3 years ago, but she most probably dating Siwon now. Come on, she's beautiful, charming, sweet, etc. She probably had more than one BF already. Life isn't like what K-drama show to us.

Come on, this is all for fun right? Take Taengsic shipper for example, they are know they delulu, they know their bias not even interact that much but they still have fun, they even laughing at their misery (LOL). They are probably the most silly shipper but have you seen they flooding Tae's IG, nagging for Taengsic? A few maybe but they do it in a polite way. If they want a selca they even edit it themselves and be happy with it and they know it's fake.They weirdly funny for me.
I know @evok, @delulusarepsycho@arieW loves Taeyeon and wants the best for her although it's in different way. 
Let's just believe what we believe, if you don't like someone else's belief than it's your right -it's their right tooEveryone have freedom to think and we should respect it.Peace

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest delulusarepsychos

evok said: ok than! I'm asking to everyone in here.. ıf you really think we dont have a good clues about them.. I will close this thread!!
I dont care anymore what people react after somethings happen... ıt looks like ıts better when some people dont ship them... people dont want this...
everyone can go and ship Taeny and Baektae..or whatever ...all other delulu couplings... they are delulu bc ıts so clear.. and I know it...

I'm off.. really I'm really tired to open some minds.. ıts impossible... you can believe whatever you want to believe... delusion is all about being k-pop..
you are all giving harm to your biases... like it happened to Fany...

you can all continue to examine their moments in here... I dont care anymore.. I cant stand anymore...

@delulusarepsycho

Are you all so delulu or am I so blind? when SY is giving secret glances to her?? I cant see it.. I didnt even see her looking Tae... what is this? are you all writing stories... you all saying this is a clue of Taeteuk even there is no glances but you saying Taewon clues are not strong.. do you wanna see real jealousy

851773821.gif?1399408626

do you want to see real secret glance

853336298.gif?1400343660

or someone who shows a real shyness over a girl and tae's reaction

851613350.gif?1399328352

why a guy dont goes with members and outside of camera angle waits tae..which he has no connection in real life.. how can you not suspicious over this things
854374013.gif?1401005307

why Tae is secretly watching Siw and when she get she busted change her face like that and why Siw secretly laughing behind hyunk.. do you want see real SY reaction, Siw is saying SY with eyes look she is checking me.. and Sy is looking at Tae!!

vzDNAR.gifRyvpA1.gif

also they cant stand and suddenly looking at each other
QXnzmj.gif

how can you say LT is real bf when you see this moments..

put the other so called our Laim clues.. can you explain me this?? where is LT or other so called bf? why this is happening who cares if siwon leaves the stage why ıt make every girls so worry.. why they inform Tae... 

Guest ArieW

@delulusarepsychos @evok

yeah, really. I am not starting a fanwar here. I just want something the best for Taeyeon. I'll be happy if Siwon and Taeyeon is real. What makes me disappointed is that the proof are not strong enough. that's what made me sad. But i'll still gladly happy if one day SM will reveal they are real. but for now. I just can't believe on anything Taeyeon ship with. I pity her, we wouldn't be so sure because we're not real close with her in real life. How if she's in relationship but he's not Siwon. I bet the real guy she's dating with will be disappointed too~

I don't believe in every Taeyeon ship. I equally value one by one. Like I said, I'm happy with whoever she's dating. Just be accurate with the shipping.
thx for hearing my opinion anyway, i feel welcomed here as in a point of view of Taeyeon fan.

@ArieW @delulusarepsychos
I can share so many things.. you dont have to believe but no one have right to bash us and say we are delulu..ok? we are showing some moments which are really can seen clear.. you can give other names to them but you cant say ıts laim, we are delulu.. you can say I'M not beliving them.. I also talk so many people and said ok ıts your choice...but I cant stand the words who are bashing the taewon fans or the clues we found.. of course we will defend our clues..

I'm open to every reaction, ıf you read our old posts I was keep saying why everyone correct me but not giving any other idea.. I liked to debate about their moments but I cant stand when people come and only say there is nothing strong.. according to what or who? say me this clue is not strong.. than we debate about them... I and our fans can show and talk about their moments nicely ıf people talk nicely... none of us knows the truth until they comfirm their bf ır gf but we can put our clues to table and find new points of views.. problem is only I'm doing this and people are only saying they are not strong.. what kind of clues are you waiting.. hand in hand walking... funny so called couple items...or on camera lovely moments of secret couples who are trying to be secret... what are you expecting more... we are sharing what we found.. we are not magician.. we cant show you their secret dating moments..only media can show it... or fans who knows it... we are claiming our clues you can take it or believe other shippers ıts your choice.. but dont bash us dont bash taewon or their clues .. bc you can call everything to them but not delulu moments .. they are clear not simple moments that you can wrote stories over them like other Tae clues with guys.. they are giving us this moments we are not writing stories, they are telling for us.. ıts only for people who can read this language..

Guest ArieW

@barney01
please note that I am not a hater, don't misunderstand me~ i am having my opinion here. I thought because this is a "forum" that's why i can put any comments (opinions) here. i am not against them. at all. i instead really want them to be real.

and please, when it comes to relationship, it must be serious darl. and it's Taeyeon we're talking about here. it's different with Taengsic or even Taeny. so don't compare it. thx

:)

Guest delulusarepsychos

barney01 said: Chill @evok :)You know that haters gonna hate anyway
So what if @delulusarepsycho and @arieW don't believe in Taewon and believe in Taetuk or Taesu or Tae-whatever?
This is all about probability, Tae might be dating Mr.X 3 years ago, but she most probably dating Siwon now. Come on, she's beautiful, charming, sweet, etc. She probably had more than one BF already. Life isn't like what K-drama show to us.

Come on, this is all for fun right? Take Taengsic shipper for example, they are know they delulu, they know their bias not even interact that much but they still have fun, they even laughing at their misery (LOL). They are probably the most silly shipper but have you seen they flooding Tae's IG, nagging for Taengsic? A few maybe but they do it in a polite way. If they want a selca they even edit it themselves and be happy with it and they know it's fake.They weirdly funny for me.
I know @evok, @delulusarepsycho@arieW loves Taeyeon and wants the best for her although it's in different way. 
Let's just believe what we believe, if you don't like someone else's belief than it's your right -it's their right tooEveryone have freedom to think and we should respect it.Peace

Guest delulusarepsychos

barney01 said: Chill @evok :)You know that haters gonna hate anyway

Guest delulusarepsychos

ArieW said: @delulusarepsychos @evok

yeah, really. I am not starting a fanwar here. I just want something the best for Taeyeon. I'll be happy if Siwon and Taeyeon is real. What makes me disappointed is that the proof are not strong enough. that's what made me sad. But i'll still gladly happy if one day SM will reveal they are real. but for now. I just can't believe on anything Taeyeon ship with. I pity her, we wouldn't be so sure because we're not real close with her in real life. How if she's in relationship but he's not Siwon. I bet the real guy she's dating with will be disappointed too~

I don't believe in every Taeyeon ship. I equally value one by one. Like I said, I'm happy with whoever she's dating. Just be accurate with the shipping.
thx for hearing my opinion anyway, i feel welcomed here as in a point of view of Taeyeon fan.

Guest delulusarepsychos

evok said: @ArieW @delulusarepsychos
I can share so many things.. you dont have to believe but no one have right to bash us and say we are delulu..ok? we are showing some moments which are really can seen clear.. you can give other names to them but you cant say ıts laim, we are delulu.. you can say I'M not beliving them.. I also talk so many people and said ok ıts your choice...but I cant stand the words who are bashing the taewon fans or the clues we found.. of course we will defend our clues..

I'm open to every reaction, ıf you read our old posts I was keep saying why everyone correct me but not giving any other idea.. I liked to debate about their moments but I cant stand when people come and only say there is nothing strong.. according to what or who? say me this clue is not strong.. than we debate about them... I and our fans can show and talk about their moments nicely ıf people talk nicely... none of us knows the truth until they comfirm their bf ır gf but we can put our clues to table and find new points of views.. problem is only I'm doing this and people are only saying they are not strong.. what kind of clues are you waiting.. hand in hand walking... funny so called couple items...or on camera lovely moments of secret couples who are trying to be secret... what are you expecting more... we are sharing what we found.. we are not magician.. we cant show you their secret dating moments..only media can show it... or fans who knows it... we are claiming our clues you can take it or believe other shippers ıts your choice.. but dont bash us dont bash taewon or their clues .. bc you can call everything to them but not delulu moments .. they are clear not simple moments that you can wrote stories over them like other Tae clues with guys.. they are giving us this moments we are not writing stories, they are telling for us.. ıts only for people who can read this language..

I stil dont get ıf you think we dont have strong clues what are you doing here, ıf you find other shippers clues more convincing than go and ship them..or ıf you dont belive she is in relation, think like that...what is the point to come to shipper thread, bash the fans and clues without giving other reasons to taewon moments that we believe... I cant get it... what kind of clues you are expecting to see... or what kind of clues others are showing that is better than us?... ıf there is a shipper group like that who are really showing more..please go there... ıts not right to say you are not right about Taewon to us or to me... I'm sharing the things that I found, ıts not about believing ..its about seeing and giving reasons to it... we gave our reasons to them.. ıf you can another reasons share it or go and believe whatever you want to believe...

you dont have to believe, no one is forcing you guys... but ıf everyone thinks same I closed this shipping delete the videos and wait to see which guy will go out as her bf... and wait people to bash that guy without a reason without seeing any real moments about them.. we think we have amazing clues ıf you dont believe it ıts your choiceee...

@delulusarepsychos

you are the one came and said SH.IT to our clues.. you said we are delulu.. how it cant be taken as bashing?? did I bashed you.. I bashed your style..you show me LT video I said I cant see what you see.. when she is looking at Tae? I also gave my opinion as she is in same mood blank Tae... also I said look at this moment (another video) why a man acts like that ıf he has a gf!!... how can you take it not being open.. what do you expect me to say when I cant see anything at video... I cant say anything to other clues I can only share my thoughts but I cant stand when people say my  clues are lame!! what do you expect me to do... I'm also shared some moments..ıf you are open debate me about them.. why you are not doing that?

also I said to you smth very important and you didnt believe it right.. I even gave you adresses you are really.. I'm really regretful, I made it wrong..

anyway I'm doing wrong with sharing the things that I found, no one is ready for this kind of things... go and believe whatever you want to believe... ıts not my problem anymore..

Guest ArieW

@evok please don't get mad over these. you must know that this is a "forum". place where we can share our opinion. and you as the leader of this forum/thread must have an open mind and open heart. don't get angry because only 2 people saying TaeWon is not convincing enough. and don't force your opinion because we don't.

I don't know how will you react if there's another fan of Taeyeon or Siwon who does the same thing like us or maybe even bully you. I am speaking as a Taeyeon fan who carefully pay attention in any relationship that Taeyeon has. and I am glad there is someone as passionate as you to bring your points here. Please just gladly accept us as a participant of this forum. we can't call this forum if everyone pushing their opinion for people to believe.

And I will continue to watch this forum, maybe one day there is a slight possibility of them dating that I can take it as a convincing one. Just continue your job, and I'll be silently watching and maybe comment one or two times :) Keep the hard work :)

@delulusarepsychos

glad meeting you too.. i always happy to meet someone who also adores Taeyeon as their bias. Because I do adore her a lot. that's why everything about Taeyeon is important to me.. thank you :)

Guest delulusarepsychos

evok said: I stil dont get ıf you think we dont have strong clues what are you doing here, ıf you find other shippers clues more convincing than go and ship them..or ıf you dont belive she is in relation, think like that...what is the point to come to shipper thread, bash the fans and clues without giving other reasons to taewon moments that we believe... I cant get it... what kind of clues you are expecting to see... or what kind of clues others are showing that is better than us?... ıf there is a shipper group like that who are really showing more..please go there... ıts not right to say you are not right about Taewon to us or to me... I'm sharing the things that I found, ıts not about believing ..its about seeing and giving reasons to it... we gave our reasons to them.. ıf you can another reasons share it or go and believe whatever you want to believe...

you dont have to believe, no one is forcing you guys... but ıf everyone thinks same I closed this shipping delete the videos and wait to see which guy will go out as her bf... and wait people to bash that guy without a reason without seeing any real moments about them.. we think we have amazing clues ıf you dont believe it ıts your choiceee...

Guest delulusarepsychos

ArieW said: @evok please don't get mad over these. you must know that this is a "forum". place where we can share our opinion. and you as the leader of this forum/thread must have an open mind and open heart. don't get angry because only 2 people saying TaeWon is not convincing enough. and don't force your opinion because we don't.

I don't know how will you react if there's another fan of Taeyeon or Siwon who does the same thing like us or maybe even bully you. I am speaking as a Taeyeon fan who carefully pay attention in any relationship that Taeyeon has. and I am glad there is someone as passionate as you to bring your points here. Please just gladly accept us as a participant of this forum. we can't call this forum if everyone pushing their opinion for people to believe.

And I will continue to watch this forum, maybe one day there is a slight possibility of them dating that I can take it as a convincing one. Just continue your job, and I'll be silently watching and maybe comment one or two times :) Keep the hard work :)

@delulusarepsychos

glad meeting you too.. i always happy to meet someone who also adores Taeyeon as their bias. Because I do adore her a lot. that's why everything about Taeyeon is important to me.. thank you :)

Guest delulusarepsychos

evok said: @delulusarepsychos

you are the one came and said SH.IT to our clues.. you said we are delulu.. how it cant be taken as bashing?? did I bashed you.. I bashed your style..you show me LT video I said I cant see what you see.. when she is looking at Tae? I also gave my opinion as she is in same mood blank Tae... also I said look at this moment (another video) why a man acts like that ıf he has a gf!!... how can you take it not being open.. what do you expect me to say when I cant see anything at video... I cant say anything to other clues I can only share my thoughts but I cant stand when people say my  clues are lame!! what do you expect me to do... I'm also shared some moments..ıf you are open debate me about them.. why you are not doing that?

also I said to you smth very important and you didnt believe it right.. I even gave you adresses you are really.. I'm really regretful, I made it wrong..

anyway I'm doing wrong with sharing the things that I found, no one is ready for this kind of things... go and believe whatever you want to believe... ıts not my problem anymore..

this is for all of you..
No one has a right to say you or taewon shippers are wrong, we are claming things over the things we found we also saying "possibly" "ıf they are"... no one can say you cant claim, ıf you think and ıf you share your clues you have a right to claim everything.. ıt comfirm or not.. ıts like beliving god.. you never see it but claim that ıts there, you show nature, you show the clues, no one has a right to say you cant claim it bc you didnt see god... beliving god is more than feeling its logic..

ıf you come and say "this moments are not look so believable for me bc I think in there blah blah is going on", everyone can debate with you but you cant come to shipper thread use bad words and say "you are all delulu..you dont have strong clues for able to say it .."..you have to show your own clues or prove we are wrong with debating our clues"

you cant say you are so close-minded!! you shared your moment and I said I didnt see anything, ıf you think I'm wrong you have to show me the moment SY checking Tae .. I have a right to say I didnt see it.. bc I didnt see anything and ıf you put this on me as Taeteuk proof I have a right to say what I saw in there.. you are all so close minded, I'm putting you all the things I found and no one has a courage to debate about them with me.. ıf you think they are not strong enough show me a reason, ıf you cant, ıf you dont want, thats make you close-minded.. thats the problem about fans.. they are so close minded and they are trying to close their eyes to our clues...

ıf I used bad words ok I'M sorry too but you have to accept I didnt talk like that for nothing.. this is call defensing your shipping and your couple and reaction over bad words...bc no one has a right to come and say you cant examine their all moments you dont have a right..you are all blah blah... we have a right and no one can say you cant do this.. believe it or not, ıts your choice.. ıf you dont like that clues or ıf you dont like this coupling you go and chose your own way but cant say people you cant do this..we are not trying to drawing people to wrong moments.. we are showing what we found out and ıts not harming anyone and believe or not, having some supporter is better than having no one beside you!

I really bored and tired to explain things to fan crowds.. they are acting like they know everything without giving any real reasons and they act like we dont have a right to do it even ıf we have good things to debate.. I can get this couple is not smth people can handle, ıts a wasting time to explain everyone and say be more open minded.. or dont believe everyone's like sheeps,you watch with your own eyes, open your eyes and see big picture and behind the scenes.. ıts not have to be Siw,ıt can be another guy or girl.. we are all open to all shipping ıf they have logical proofs but ıts not happening, or they are not showing it to us..

like I said ıf you are not shipper go and continue to believe she is single and close your eyes to shippers, especially us.. I dont care..
ıf you find others shippers more convincing go and be near them.. I cant do it anymore.. I'm really tired to show really good evidence to people who dont want to see them, ıts not about our clues, ıts all about Tae and Siw.. I really feel sorry for them and I cant stand people who things have right to bash us or say we are delulu even reading our analytical,logical clues.. ıts ridiculous ...

Taewon is not real,there is no chance about them, we dont have anything strong, we are all delulu...WE ARE WRONG...ok ıt happens as your wishes.. I'M offf....
ıf others want to do it, they can continue I will not share my observations anymore.. ıts waste of time.. I dont deserve fan bashing bc I'm claming the things I saw and believe and I dont want to explain us to people anymore... and I dont want anyone share my moments and clues with each other ıf they goes out as true, I dont want anyone to act like look she already showed them we already know it.. I hate hypocrisy..
I will support them by my own I can cominicate with my old fan friends but I wont examine them anymore..I'm tired..by..

Guest doctaeyeon

OMG It's a CHAOS !! 
all of you Attention please !!
WE ARE SHIPPERS of Taeyeon and Siwon , We are not forcing anyone to like them or ship them ...
If u think we're delulu it's okay I don't mind ;) but do not come to our thread and bash!
I understand ur point of view u may seem right that we're seeking for evidences but every couple's fan do that am I wrong ? 
So please in a very well mannered way , don't bash nor troll our thread as u see it s done for taewon shippers !! 
Thank u all for passing and adios !!
:-SS

Guest chaind27

Wow what a long and tiring debate..

It turns out that being kpop fans is complicated, with all those pairings, shippers, etc fanwars easily happen, I came here for having fun, I also like people here coz most of them are friendly and welcome. And of course I turn out like this couple. I also make promise to my self if all this analysis are wrong, I mean tae and siwon are not together. Then there’s no one to blame, us fans know nothing about their private life…

I understand what is @delulusarepsychos (ur name is creepy) and @ariew trying to tell, I’m sorry if the way i’m shipping this couple makes you annoy.. as sone I do feel worried to all members, which is certainly tired from the early years, they had a lot of obstacles and mishap, especially for tae, as a leader Taeyeon she has heavy burden, also the khunfany problem is still very sensitive topics...

@evok likewise, as the maker of this thread and find relations between tae and Siwon, found a lot of clues that for me is strong, I feel your spirit, and I applaud the time you have given to provide hints to the entire table..

But I see, you guys talk a lot of harsh words and put a guns into each other (hehe this is exaggerating) I get it you want to maintain each other's opinions, and I also I see you've apologized to each other ..

True, what @doctaeyeon said, we are shipper and what shippers do is finding connection and seeking for evidence. And everyone is free to choose, want to believe to this taeyeon-siwon connection or not.  I’m sure we are all mature enough to talk in mannered way…hehe our idol wont happy seeing their fans fighting…

All I want to say lets calm down and remember what jessi told us, respect, understand and be a bigger person. Peace everyone~

Guest benk4reds

My dear friend and leader of this forum, @evok

Sorry for not be with you when 2 psycho were talking in this forum..

Let it be, let them said what they want to say...in the end we decide what we believe...

I believe in you from the start, and it never decreased from time to timw...

I am a very thankful person to meet and talk with you in this forum and i admire your logical thinking...

And because all of your hardwork to find those fact and hint before...

Don't let 2 psycho made you feel disrespect...

Like things in life, there is only 2 possibility of what we do, either it's right or wrong...

I believe we are in a right track...Taewon is real and i only disbelieve it when there will be announcement of Taeyeon with somebody else...

I believe it because i think again my thoughts all of Taewon moments and compare it to my real life experiment or other people around me...so i have a strong and die-hard believe in Taewon :D

So don't break your heart with that 2 psycho, which they were not the decissive people to determine whether Taewon is right or wrong...

To 2 psycho:

Especially the 1st one, i can't remember your name because you are so easy to forget :D

You are the one started this with hard comments, just get back and read your first comment..

It's hard, if it's not hard from your perspective, then you are really have a hard life out there :D

For the 2nd person:

you are just the same like 1st person but a.little bit polite :P

Archived