Super Junior Siwon and SNSD's Taeyeon fan thread

evok

Guest spirit8

I was quite disappointed ..because it was Baekhyun, but she is my ultimate bias and so I support them. But It's definitely not set up by SM, if you actually look at their interactions in the past ( recently) + their instagram stuff, it's quite obvious they are romantically involved. I mean, it makes absoultely no sense for SM to force two of their most popular members from each group ....., .... for what?..Distract from Kris?  He is not even irrelevant anymore tbh, Koreans dgaf bout him. Her ex? It doesn't quite make sense tbh, fans would've been more supportive if it was anyone actually.... it's just the whole SNS thing... she did post several pics with captions that are like secret msgs to baek, hence why the fans feel betrayed.I mean, it's really sad, and I'm really hurt because Taeyeon + Baek are getting ..so much hate.... like.. Tae basically just went from being one of the most loved idols to.. this :(   ...Honestly, just their interactions alone made it quite obvious, + there's a pic of them kissing, sm would never force that sort of intimacy for a set up.  If sm were to set this up ( like jonghyun's case), it would've been random, but to Baekyeon, there are actual proofs and stuff.  But...I really don't think they would last long with the amount of hate they're getting, + idk i get the vibe that they aren't that serious ( sm did state they are in the beginning lvl) .  ( And Korean fans apparently already knew of their relationship)    But damn, how I wish it was Siwon  or.. literally anyone except him :(

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest spirit8

And, if you don't understand the whole betrayal thing, fans aren't mad that they're dating, but because they used SNS( instagram) as a way to send secret messages to each other. The fans feel betrayed because, sns was a place for the idol and their fans, and baekyeon have used that to "flirt". Fans thought some of the things and posts were for them, but it turned out to be for each other and hence why fans are... very mad.
 http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.ca/2014/06/panninstiz-collection-of.html          <<< this basically.

Guest taki9

@spirit8

I seen and read it all but I do not see anything in this treacherous!

possible she dedicated 2-3 posts baekhyun, but the rest of the posts she has devoted fans!

fans should not be so selfish!

I also feel sad for baekyeon and baekhyun fans still offend taeyeon

Guest chaind27

@trixter hehe yeah i'm feel a lot of pain, mostly bc of all the bad news about taeyeon and snsd, antis and haters will take this opportunity to bring her down T_T with all the diff pov between ksones and isones, aaaah i wish this storm would end up soon~ i wanna see happy soshi again...
@evok oh well i'm sure now, there are a lot of people out there who asking the realness of dispatch picture...  if its really fake, oh please i cant imagine how much pressure that taeng will take... 

so much speculation and scandal make me headache huhu..i still try to accept this baekyeon relationshipcuz i know taeyeon is perfectionist and she will not make this careless and stupid mistake like this.you guys must not forget her motto which is do not do things that will make u regret later.and taeyeon is really take care of her fans feeling, remember when she refuse to make any skinship or being close with tiffany in public due to certain fans and members start compaining that she favor fany than other member. her depression also being questioning now.oh no i hope she will be strong

@chaind27

today I checked tumblr after a long time, maybe 8/10 people think ıts media play... half of them are saying catched by ppz issue is whole plann (like us) other half claming everything is fake, they are fake couple.. but all of them are saying ıts for covering smth but what? some of them thinking its for Kris case, some of them thinking ıts for her gayness beahh haha..and few of them thinking it would be cover for another guy!  and few people especially baek fans think cathing by ppz and dating issue is all true!

there is smth wrong but what? the so called post for each other are mostly fans guesses.. they even think in old posts from 2013 all that heart items was for Baek bc they cant think she would be dating with another  person in that times... and that posts from last 4 months are not convincing enough even they did that (not them but we were already know she was using ig to share her feelings with secret messages but she was never really pointing names) so I think she did that bc of upcoming confirmation.. both made it especially at last 2 month and I think ıt was all part of the plan... dispatch even share them like they found them! with analayzing really?... I think ıts obvious they openly do that at some posts bc they want fans get it or dispatch want them to do it.. bc ıts not Tae's style.. she send secret messages sometimes but not this way... I think everything planned so detailed.. I dont think they are fake couple but they are all trying to cover smth or someone? with late fake couple busting senario and very planned  IG posts.. Baek even copied her posts... can it be smth an idol can do openly when dating that girl secretly? they were giving hint to fans or they were doing what dispatch want them to do! and ıf ıts fake I bet on this they will break-up few months later and will say ıts bc of fans but know we are close frends.. and everyone gonna act like they sacrificed themselfs for us!

also some stupid anti's which is talking like she is richard simmons..also trying to find things from her ıg and claming her ginger post with shadow was message to junhyung of beast they were ex-couple bc she say "My man's beast-like shadow" #Shadow #gingert"..so stupid... than find her posts shared at 2.pm.. maybe ıts for an ex boyfriend which is for a member of 2.pm... haha

also they are saying kangin would be her ex too bc of this post

Kangin: "The more I think of it, the more I get pissed..."

maybe he post it to share smth about his life, ıts possibly like that... or maybe yeah  ıts about Tae case and he is angry to netiziens or to her bc she didnt tell her this... everyone knows they are close friends but now in every word from ıg turns to her messages to ex boyfriends... so stupid... they are claming she dated 5-6 guy from different groups... according to what? dog shadow post or random pissed off messages! X(

I'm happy our clues was not about ıg posts.. I realy hate about that ıg bull.richard simmons... fans are so childish and cant see it...

also today I learned Taeyeon stayed at japan with other girls.. some of them returned back but then go there again also Taeyeon family went to japan near her! I hope ıts only for support not bc she is in break down and other girls called them to japan for cheering her-up :(

Guest spirit8

The person who posted the possibliy of it made by sm also said that she doesn't think Baekyeon is fake, but simply the getting caught part.This is a possiblity, but what big scandal could sm have to force a couple out to protect w.e richard simmons they've got? If that's true, I feel sorry for Baekyeon, putting their relationship out there and getting all this hate. It's definetly not because of another relationship, cause ..any dating news would have been more approved and supported than Baekyeon's, probly something ..really big and richard simmons up considering sm is a screwed up company.

I just want to share this
this is weird, I was afraid of our fans comment bc I hate to see them sad, they even talked with me with desperation :( but few min ago I wondered what our shippers thinking about tae-baek and siwon. I checked tweets about tae and siw from last 3 day and I shocked a lot of people tweeted like I wish ıt was really siw, at this point I wish taewon rumors were true, why baek but not siwon, we were thinking it was siwon..blah blah.. at least 20-30 unknown account and 100's of retweets..I dont know why you all were thinking or supporting them Taeyeon and Siwon is real or wish they are real but acted like we dont know anything about them or the rumor! also for some people ıt looks like after baek and tae knews suddenly siw become a man who would be good for her..weird

ıt looks like ıf the news was about taewon, everything would be different... :( ıts sad...

@tfrenzy

woow!! they really went there and found that place!!! fans are really something :)
woow!! this is like at most 5 meter distance..that ppz cant use camufladge like soldiers in that short grasses, really how they couldnt see him?..ıts also bright for a night, lights are there possibly bc of highway. they sat there maybe for an hour, he cant go anywhere with standing up! how they couldnt see him? did they think ıts a cat or smth? :))

everything is fake in that fake-k-pop world :(

people are not trusting them anymore, after this point they really have to act like lovely couple in front of them, so they can gain all that fans trust again.. actually they dont need but fans only convince and like them ıf they give some good couple moments... still they look like big sista and little brothe... but everything can happen.... they have to break up or try to make fans like them otherwise they will disturb them so long..

Guest tfrenzy

I really dont know what to believe anymore.

The possibility this scandal expose is plan are getting bigger now. But im still open to the possibility this couple is real. It can be that both of them are really dating and sm just using them or everything is just fake.

what make me curious now is what make these two people willing to put up with this mess. It must be something that worth to make sacrifice.

* this is just me being delusion. I think tiffany news also was a fake coz i also saw something doubtfull in the news but i'm not going to mention here. And soon enough seohyun dating news will be reveal. SM has been plan all this for the gimmick of the next TTS comeback concept. Dating concept....

...yup! Im being silly i know.haha..:D

@tfrenzy I dont think they are fake couple both of them taeyeon and bacon (sorry I found it so funny) also khunfany...but revealing method is fake...
think like that; why fany and khun goes overseas for able to give one piece of photo they were like in honeymoon...

they revealed khunfany bc ıt has to be cover hyeyeon rumors..
they revealed tae-baek with last min plan (normally they wait long after catching couples) bc they had to cover smth happened or gonna happen?

I dont think ıts about kris case..ıt was a month ago ıt already settled down and they never risk their money maker taeyeon for closing kris case.. fans already accepted that problem.. they took the risk bc they had to reveal her bf quickly bc they were frighten from smth and I think ıt was about the rumors everyone was talking... both gossip channel has Tae and old or new bf photos.. ıts about knowing SS gonna reveal her old boyfriend! also SS said it but gave-up to reveal that broke-up couple.. why?...everything is abut SS and the things they had.. I think ıt was all about Taeyeon...ıts taewon or another guy I dont care but this is not about bacon  or kris, ıts all about Taeyeon and that secret person.. they tried to blog smth with sudden last min made-up media-play "we caught her with baek" so they blocked or covered smth or someone that we will never know the identity or the reason... they thought people gonna love this new couple so ıts better to blog her ex bc her ex would bring more problem..but what happened young innocent exo boy took more reaction.. ıg post thing is only excuse to break out the anger.. I think ıf the guy was more suitable or moe handsom they would find that secret messages more cute and lovely.. they would say so romantic..

anyway I hope she close her IG, really ıf there was no IG we wont gonna see this stupidity.. I know she will never share a simple thing in there anymore.. close it, wait next concert with bacon..show some lovely moments then everyone acts like "ahhhh so cute..." ıf ıts fake or not a love break-up and continue to a life..

sometimes I wish she was jazz singer like she is dreaming.. she would have less fan but more mature and elit ones and they woud never care her special life, only her music :) (we too)

Guest tfrenzy

@evok which photo are you refer at? Both disney and malibu are fake. Or did i miss anything else? But let discuss bout fany at another time. Discussing taeyeon issue alone giving so much headache, if adding another one member will get me migraine..haha..anyway sorry for bring up khunfany 1st.i just mention it for fun.

I'm not against your theory about this scandal is used to cover taeyeon past relationship. I admit that im not a detail person and im no good in analyzing things so im open up to any theory for as long as it make sense to me. But there is something that got me thinking, if ss really have story of taeyeon pass rship why dont they reveal it now? If in the past maybe that will bring disadvantage for them as they may get bash for trying to talk about people past life but now the situation is different. Since the dating news,knetizen and the antis are trying so hard to dig into taeyeon dark secret so that they have more reason to bash her more. By revealing her past rship and if the man happend to be from her same company, it like giving a fish to a hunggry cat. the knetizen and the antis will jumping out of joy. The ss can make a lot of money from it..but i dont know, it just some of my sense. It may make no sense to others. But if ss really have taeyeon past rship i hope they will never let it out for taeyeon sake.

And on the other hand im totaly agree with you. This is not made for kris issue. It has to be for taeyeon.

@ttfrenzy malibu photo is fake?? really.. ıs ıt fans assuming or did they prove it? I missed ıt, ıf ıts true.. I mean being fake is true?

I dont know dear... lets take it as someone not likeable.. maybe someone old or a photo which would be taken in bad situation... ( actually part of the rumors was about she was keep meeting with that guy at hotel in seoul so many times, my insider even said I know the name of the hotel.. but didnt tell it to me... also a lot of foreign country meetings.. maybe that photos were not belong foreign meeting but they were taken at entrance or inside of that hotel.. or maybe they didnt take photo but there was widnesses claming about hotel.. and they will publish them... can you think what happens, ıf that kind of photo reveals? ıt can be siwon or another guy or maybe someone who cant be approval..ıt doeant matter.. why people goes and meet at hotels? even ıf ıt was for meeting secretly without seeing by fans, not for "s" relation, fans will totally get it wrong and her innocent girl image gonna ruin in a day... ıt affects fans and snsd more than baek-tae news ( I even think they thought fans gonna like this coupling bc they were already finding Baek's one-sided love cute) still they are using new innocent cute couple concept with innocent baektae car meeting, bc however fans knows she is adult, they cant take it easy..

of course they were only rumor but they were so detailed and some fans especially Taeny fans were claming they saw a photos of her and her bf, they were claming ss has taewon photos , dispatch has old Taeteuk photos but they were like we cant say who was the guy at photos but keep talking with each other it was siwon.. some people can think they were making fun of taewon shipping but ıf they were making fun of us why they didnt say it to us but talked with each other 2 months long I learned it last by tw shipper who is also shipper of everyone...and found others.. they even informed their Taeteuk fan friends as ıts siwon they are their good friends but they didnt say it to us.. they would say that lie to us at beginning and laugh to our happiness but they were like talking with each other with worrying and giving his name... so I still believe TW photos were true, maybe that hotel meetings was true and ıt was about them, both name and meeting places would cause so many bad results..

but of course ıts my guess... rumor is rumor but every new devolopment of this tae and baek case make me thing they were right and they were actually saying the truth... anyway I dont know the ex-guy but I think she is really dating with baek now... maybe one day we would learn the truths lying behind this fake-kpop world! :(

Guest tfrenzy

About the malibu is 50-50. It can be real and it can be fake. some people said that the red shirt guy in the photo was the director from wgm and that was taken during wgm filming. There is a photo of the director but that cannot be count bcoz the face of the director not be shown. But what make me doubt the photo is tiffany. Her body proportion and her head seem odd and most importantly the hair cut is different from tiffany..at least from this year hair cut.maybe that an old photo,from their old date.so maybe yes maybe no.

And as for taeyeon i think now i'll just sit to wait and see. I hope we can get more info after this. Until the evidence is prove, i'll take rumor as a rumor first. The possibility is always 50%-50%.

@tfrenzy  ıt looks like fans are in deniable mood.. even there is wgm director they didnt shoot it with her so new or old that means they were 90% in there!

and yeah rumor is rumor although it looks so real, even the way it spread, we cant claim anything without seeing that photos..and ıf SM really closed it over with that way that means they are succesful and no one gonna learn if ıt was true or not... as a leader of this shipping I will only examine tae and siw secretly at next events but I wont gonna share it, bc ıts not true for tae and baek maybe I can only say watch that video to our forum friends.. I'm about sure smth happened between them in the past ıt was there until last september ıt was love, friendship or whatever it is I dont care. I only look at emotions.. I will only check ıf there is smth little left or not in that love or frienship.. ıf yes..ıt doesnt change anything only gonna make me sad but I have to be sure about it... but I can only wish happiness to Tae with baek or to her with next bf, ıf she is happy and ıf she gonna be happy, I will support her not ship her with him bc I think he is not someone Tea needs, but I will support her decisions.. I hope I'm wrong about Baek, she is loner and someone who always want to be loved maybe she cant find it fully around her and looking for it at around but I think for her best is someone more mature and protective, someone who can openly say "she is mine" like nickhun.. and I think Baek is still so young to take care of a girl maybe even himself.. but I'm not against him too... we will see how eveything gonna develop..

Guest tfrenzy

I personally dont like the idea tae and beak. when the news first came out i was like is this for real??how can taeyeon like someone like him? but then i realize who am i to said something like that. no matter how much i think i know her the truth is i know nothing bout her personal feeling.  i remember back then watching tts back stage when taeyeon is cheering for exo-k mama and tiff smiling at her like teasing her, so maybe it was true like the interview said that taeyeon have an interest on him from the very beginning ( this is purely my random speculation, dont take it seriously) my point is we cant tell other feeling just by looking at few sec or minute from her entire life. but i understand the feeling wanting the best for her, i too sometime cant help feeling that it should be someone else. 
About Baek is not protective enough over taeyeon, that what exactly i felt in the beginning. when taeyeon has openly apologize  and people keep on bashing her i wish Baek will step up to protect her. but after sometime, no matter how cool the idea if him could stand up and protect his girl, it hink it more wise if he just stay silent at this moment at least. it is different from nickhun case where the hate mostly toward himself. fan are mad to fany but the real hate mostly from LS is toward him. he can openly show his love to fany and the hate will go to him and he can coolly take that. but for beakhyun if he try to be cool like that, he just bring more harm to taeyeon. the more he show his love to taeyeon the more his delusional butt hurt fan will go crazy toward taeyeon. 
plus IF your theory bout this whole things to cover up for taeyeon is true, i think he should get the credit too. he surely now what this scandal thing will do to him but yet he still willingly to put up with it. why? it for taeyeon sake. and for that i think he deserve to have teayeon love...(why my heart is hurt saying that word??)
p/s: this is just me trying to think positively but deep deep deep deep inside me im still like " taeyeon aah..why baekhyun?WHY?" 

Archived