BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread: 2nd Chapter [#2025OT7 #11thAnniversary #MUSE #HobiD89 #Who #AreYouSure #RunJin #BeMine]

YongZura⁷

2 hours ago, Yinye said:

My Christmas gift to myself this year was getting the new photobook and 4 of those BT21 dragon dolls lol. 

Long time no see chingu :waves:

Which of the BT21 dolls did you buy?

61urCaMVKLL.jpg

@larus Guess which plush doll represents which BTS member... hehe

• Like 2
  • Love 1

56 minutes ago, larus said:

It is too much for me. I don`t have any idea. :blink:

The beginning of BT21 (their children)

Having a BT21 merch is one of the ways the ARMY can identify other ARMY, especially in public :glasses: It's not just in the form of a doll by the way.

You might also come across TinyTAN one day which is another story for another day.

The meaning of the lyric: Zero O'Clock

https://doolsetbangtan.wordpress.com/2020/02/21/zero-oclock/

@Yinye that's awesome.  My last collection was the purple edition of BT21. [Can't afford to have the whole set, I chose RJ (the icon of comfort) for this set.]

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR-VxxhUd4M1dWtffxfVPU 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

5 hours ago, partyon said:

Merry Christmas to all BTS fans out there :kiss_wink:

@YongZura⁷ @Yinye @Ameera Ali @kingpin @larus @agenth @confusedheart @kokodus @willenette @rocat @sweetroad

An oldie:

@partyon  an oldie but, I love the video. Thanks for sharing this. How I miss JK, his soulful & powerful voice (in my ears - hehehe). Jimin's voice is really so distinct, a very unique sound voice huh? :ohboy2:   RM has the deepest/huskiest voice while V has the lowest note. I also love Jin's voice.

1 hour ago, partyon said:

These toys were designed by the BTS members. You're not gonna guess who designed which plush toy? :D

@partyon  I saw these toys some years ago in Amazon.  :heart2beat:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

2024 is the year of the dragon per Chinese calendar thus, BT21 release a theme set!

I am slowly trying to collect one for each member but I also can’t buy a whole set lol. I always tend to buy RJ or Mang but for this edition, I wanted the rap line and RJ lol. I only have Chimmy and Cooky left to complete my OT7 collection. 

I am well and have bee crazy busy in real life due to my job. Happy holidays to everyone na.

• Love 1
  • Blob 1

On 12/19/2023 at 9:27 AM, YongZura⁷ said:

@YongZura⁷  Want to watch this BTS Monuments: Beyond the Star.  Based on the teasers, we’re definitely getting MORE practice videos – I’m also looking forward to their old dorm moments. It seems they’ll be releasing never-before-seen footage based on a trailer clip of RM and V playing with a game console at their old dorm. Surely, I will love this.   :heart1:

• Wiggle 1

On 12/25/2023 at 12:12 AM, willenette said:

It seems they’ll be releasing never-before-seen footage based on a trailer clip of RM and V playing with a game console at their old dorm. Surely, I will love this.   

I still subscribe to Disney + because of BTS content :glasses: (That's my answer to their questionnaire) Began with PTD to Hobi's and Yoongi's documentary and now this.  I also bought Beyond The Stage Photobook since I saw there are some quotations from them besides all the photos. 

@Yinye It just so happened that this evening an ARMY recognised me and remembered my name when we were on our journey on a train.   (We attended the BTS conference which was held here a few months ago. What a memory she has,  and I was wearing a mask too ):fullofhearts: Of course, this was a rare experience for me.  One story leads to another and we couldn't help identifying our significance merch  - Me with TinyTan bag and SUGA's keychain while she was wearing a pair of Dynamite's "sandals". (We were in our "BTS world" surrounded by other jam-packed travellers in the coach). I reached my destination first and wished for her safe journey too.  

Last but not least, enjoy your holidays ARMYs!

• Like 2

16 hours ago, YongZura⁷ said:

I still subscribe to Disney + because of BTS content :glasses: (That's my answer to their questionnaire) Began with PTD to Hobi's and Yoongi's documentary and now this.  I also bought Beyond The Stage Photobook since I saw there are some quotations from them besides all the photos.

Last but not least, enjoy your holidays ARMYs!

@YongZura⁷  BTS has garnered much love from viewers worldwide with episodes 1 and 2. I saw the newly released preview of episode 3. The preview gives a glimpse of episodes 3 and 4, which will be officially released tomorrow Dec 27th. It captures the atmosphere of BTS members enjoying the moments of attending the Grammy Awards, marking the first-ever attendance by a Korean singer.   :heart3:

20231225081742094tlbr.jpg

photo source : https://v.daum.net/v/20231225081739906

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*** Recently, the 2023 China Year End Awards announced the nominees of this year, including various artists around the world. JK was named in the nomination list despite having no official promotion in China. He became the most nominated artist for the 2023 China Year End Awards with 19 nominations. I cannot help but feel proud of Jungkook. Jungkook is amazing because he is Jungkook! China Year End Awards has announced TODAY this year’s winners. Jungkook takes home the most awards at this Chinese awards ceremony.   :hypehype:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

*** V and American singer-songwriter UMI are set to release their collab song titled "Wherever U R" on December 30th at 2PM KST. The song is out on his b-day. Looking forward to hear & listen to the whole song. The snippets is really good. Social media platforms are burning with excitement because of this. I love V's voice, he has such a beautiful vocals, a strong & sexy baritone. I miss V!   :happydance:

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

BTS' Jimin tops iTunes charts in 90 countries with 'Closer Than This

31206398-0c6a-430c-8ddf-ffb79b695f3e.jpg

BTS member Jimin topped the iTunes Top Song charts in 90 countries around the world with his new solo single, "Closer Than This," on Saturday, a day after its release, his agency said.

The digital single was at No. 1 on the charts in the United States, Japan, Germany, France and dozens of other countries as of 8 a.m., according to BigHit Music.

The tune is dedicated to ARMY, the band's fandom, in which Jimin promises he won't let go of "your hold" no matter what challenges arise.

The music video for the song provides fans with a nostalgic journey through Jimin's 10-year musical career.

On Dec. 12, the singer enlisted in the Army to perform his mandatory military service.

In South Korea, all able-bodied men are required to serve in the military for at least 18 months. (Yonhap)

credit : Korea Times

https://www.koreatimes.co.kr/www/art/2023/12/732_365640.html

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

*** So NICE to see J-Hope posted some new pictures of him enjoying his military vacation on his Instagram. He was seen dining at a fancy restaurant named Woori, and he tagged the luxury brand Louis Vuitton, which J-Hope is a global ambassador, with the caption - “I really enjoyed the meal.”  Woori is actually a pop-up restaurant by Louis Vuitton, the fourth of its kind in Seoul by the brand. It is possible that he went there for a meal at the house’s invitation. It's a place of luxury, but only for a limited period because it will be serving guests only till February 8, 2024. The restaurant opened its doors on November 17, 2023.   :emmm:

https://www.instagram.com/p/C1JmD1EpBpx/?hl=en&img_index=1

bCjJzjzTsb08EQVMIGBWNAlSKR5M7QKsyZHqBxg0

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1

*** YouTube has revealed which music videos from the past year were the most popular in Korea! They released its list of the 10 most-watched music videos of 2023 within Korea. Only views from YouTube users in Korea counted towards this list, and the data was collected from January 1 to October 31, 2023. I'm really so proud of JK and happy for him.   :Twerkdatbutt:

Check out this year’s list of Korea’s most-watched music videos below!

1. IVE – “I AM”
  2. Lim Young Woong – “Grain of Sand”
  3. (G)I-DLE – “Queencard
  4. IVE – “Kitsch”
  5. Jisoo (BLACKPINK) – “FLOWER
  6. YOASOBI – “Idol”
  7. NewJeans – “Super Shy
  8. Jungkook (BTS) – “Seven” (featuring Latto)
  9. SEVENTEEN – “Super
  10. aespa – “Spicy

YouTube-Top-10-MVs-2023.jpg

credit : soompi news

• Like 1

13 hours ago, YongZura⁷ said:

Their contents keep coming as a gift to us:

@YongZura⁷  thanks for sharing these videos. Thanks to BTS Agency that their contents keep coming to us. I didn't know that J-Hope took center stage at New Year's Rockin' Eve last year. I love watching this candid video because it showcased his backstage preparations, from rehearsals to taking selfies and interacting with the crew. I always love watching candid moments of my biases.   :kitty:

IU must have admired RM's voice since she wanted a collab with him aside from Suga. I've watched this EP yesterday. So funny when Suga opened up by saying to IU, “I wasn’t your first choice to do a collab with“. IU is 1-year older than RM while they're on the same age with Suga. I guess I agree with her when she said that Suga has a higher standard when he's working on his song. I've watched him "In The Soop" -   :heart3:

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*** The 2025 return of all members coincides with the 10th anniversary of their 2015 album “The Most Beautiful Moment in Life”. Big Hit Chairman Bang Si-hyuk has hinted at a special album release to commemorate this occasion. I'm excited for this prospect. Expectations for the members’ return are higher than ever.  :Fist1:

• Love 1