[Drama 2013] Answer Me 1994 / Reply 1994 응답하라 1994

StaRix

• Replies 12k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 26px; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"“Reply 1994″ Reveals First Vintage Style PosterCallMeN00NA September 12, 2013 
REPLY1994_feat.jpg

The upcoming tvN drama “Reply 1994” (also known as “Answer Me 1994“) revealed its first vintage style poster featuring the main cast members Go Ara, Jung Woo, Yoo Yeon Suk, Kim Sung GyoonTiny-G‘s Min Do Hee,B1A4‘s Baro, and Son Ho Joon

The poster shows the seven main cast members dressed in clothes that scream 90s korea. They stand together on the street, their postures giving us a hint to what kind of personalities their characters might have. 

The drama had also secured a time slot and schedule. The drama will air its first broadcast on October 18 and air every Friday and Saturday night. This will be the first tvN drama to air two episodes a week on a Friday and Saturday time slot. “With this different approach we hope to revive the ‘Reply’ craze,” a representative of the cable channel said.

“Reply 1994″ is a prequel to the popular “Reply 1997” drama about a group of teenagers and their bond over legendary idol group H.O.T. “Reply 1994″ will follow a similar format but with Seo Taiji and Kids being the influential group of the time. 

Producer Shin Won Ho said about the drama, “The story will revolve around teenagers from various parts of the country who come together in Seoul. Even though it may seem trivial, there has yet to be a teenage drama centered around that time period so please anticipate what the drama will be like.” 

Soompi News

A Pink's Eunji is excited for 'Reply 1994' + reps address the possibility of a cameo
A-Pink-Eunji-Eunji_1374723314_af_org.jpg

A Pink's Eunji revealed she is just as hyped up as everyone else is about 'Reply 1997's prequel 'Reply 1994'!
Eunji shared, "I heard of the content of season 2 [of the 'Reply' series]. Although I only heard about it briefly, it sounds really fun. I am also looking forward to season 2. I hope that it does just as well as 'Reply 1997'. I have faith in PD Shin Won Ho's ability."
"I also heard that Dong Il oppa (Sung Dong Il) and Il Hwa umma (Lee Il Hwa) whom I worked with in season 1 will star in season 2 as well. I think I will become a fan of season 2. The cast in season 2 are outstanding so I am looking forward to it."
Regarding the rumors that have been going around since the announcement of 'Reply 1994' regarding Eunji making a cameo appearance, her reps commented, "Although [Eunji] has not received a formal offer for a cameo yet, if a casting offer comes in and the conditions are right, there is no reason for us to refuse it."
Hopefully we'll get to see surprise cameos along the way from Eunji as well as the other actors from 'Reply 1997' when 'Reply 1994' airs this October!
allkpop.com/article/2013/07/a-pinks-eunji-is-excited-for-reply-1994-reps-address-the-possibility-of-a-cameo#axzz2eqZiNI9E

GO ARA PLAYS DRUNK AND CROSS-EYED IN “ANSWER ME 1994″ TEASERS

Posted by goodange on Thursday, September 19, 2013 

46.jpg

Go Ara and her gang of Answer Me 1994 misfits go nearly cross-eyed staring at an optical illusion that secretly bears the name of the drama. Simple but clever!

Answer Me 1994 will air on October 18th.

5_zpsabfc1995.jpg~original

couch-kimchi.com/2013/09/19/go-ara-plays-drunk-and-cross-eyed-in-answer-me-1994-teasers/

<응답하라 1994> 7인 7색 팔도청춘 영상퍼뜨리기 이벤트★

http://giftmap.interest.me/View/1367 바로바로 요기서!

지금은 나정이 편만 공개 됐는데 다음엔 어떤 친구 게 공개될지 기다리는 재미도 쏠쏠 하겠죠?10월 18일 (금) 밤 9시 <응답하라 1994> 커밍순~!

970469_500761156681309_1075223970_n.jpg
cr to CJ E&M Drama

Archived