StaRix

• Replies 12k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

응답하라1994 ‏@reply_tvN

토요일은 기분 좋아지는 우리 쓰레기(@jungwoo109) 컷 보구 시작~ 응친들 다들 뭐하고 계신가요?^^

BVxy5ISCIAAF_Jw.jpg:large

응답하라1994 ‏@reply_tvN

#응답하라1994 4만 팔로워 기념 제일 먼저 곱디 고운 빙그레(@BARO920905). 포스터 컷이 다 잘 나와서 고르는데 애먹었네요. 4만 응친들 모두 싸랑해유~^^

BVt8Ej9CcAA6bnX.jpg:large

Reply 1994 to Begin a Week Early with Prologue Special

Before jumping right into the story, tvN’s Reply 1994 will start up a special episode to get viewers ready for the second season of the Replyseries. 

84038002.jpg

On October 11, Reply 1994 will begin with Episode 0, giving a good introduction to the upcoming drama. A similar special was aired for Reply 1997 as well. 

“In Episode 0, you’ll be able to get a grasp of what kind of stories and past times will appear in the drama,” said the drama PD, Shin Won Ho. “It’ll be full of things to see, so please show your interest and support.”

Reply 1994 is about college students who live in a boarding house in Seoul after coming from the countrysides from all around Korea. 

The drama will officially kick off on October 18. 

Photo Credit: tvN

mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/47666

Guest iheartyou1518

class="content-title" style="font-size: 26px; font-style: normal; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"“Reply 1994″ to Start One Week Early with Episode ZeroI.said.hi October 8, 2013 reply1994_2.jpg

Reply 1994” from cable network tvN plans to start one week early.

A representative of the drama stated that although “Reply 1994″ is scheduled to broadcast its first episode on October 18 at 9 pm KST, a special episode of the drama, Episode “0,” plans to be aired on October 11.

On the broadcast of the special episode, the drama plans to introduce characters and the cultural aspects of Korea in 1994. Furthermore, the behind the scenes production of the drama will be revealed, hoping to increase more interest in the highly anticipated drama,” Reply 1994.”

“Reply 1994″ is the second part of the ‘Reply’ series following the drama “Reply 1997” which had stirred a nationwide “Reply1997 love” syndrome in the summer of 2012. Producer Shin Won Ho  and scriptwriter Lee Woo Jung, along with the tvN’s “Reply 1997” production staff have come together again to recreate a drama set in the first half of the 1990s.

The drama focuses on a boarding house that houses those who have moved from the nation’s different rural cities. The stories of the hardships of moving and adapting in Seoul is predicted to be a relatable storyline for viewers who are from the countryside, while at the same time being a refreshing perspective for the people of Seoul, allowing the drama to ultimately appeal to all generations. As” Reply 1994″ plans to portray the innocent lifestyles of college freshmen, events such as the basketball spectacles, Seo Tae Ji and Boys, and other community issues of 1994 are expected to stimulate the audiences’ memories of the past.

In other news, following their appearances as Sung Shi Won’s parents in “Reply 1997,” Sung Dong Il and Lee Il Hwawill play the roles of the married couple who own the boarding house. “Reply 1994,” starring Go AraJungwooYoo Yeon SukKim Sung GyunSon Ho JoonB1A4’s Baro, and others, plans to broadcast Episode 0 on October 11, while Episode 1 will air on October 18 at 9pm KST; the drama will air every Fridays and Saturdays.

cr: soompi news

Does anybody know whether Answer Me 1994 will have a love story as well? This is also a crucial part of the 'Reply' series imo LOL
I'd really love to see a nice love story again, I'm really hoping they'd put in a love story like in Answer Me 1997 because that's the part I really enjoy the most(and the nostalgic music)  
If they don't have a love line I can't help but compare both series 

GreenTeandSASHIMI

said: Does anybody know whether Answer Me 1994 will have a love story as well? This is also a crucial part of the 'Reply' series imo LOL

I'd really love to see a nice love story again, I'm really hoping they'd put in a love story like in Answer Me 1997 because that's the part I really enjoy the most(and the nostalgic music)  

If they don't have a love line I can't help but compare both series 

Archived