True or False.

Admin

5 minutes ago, triplem said:

Next person loves going for walks in the park!

True, though not something I'd do for another few months because it's scorching hot outside. Sunburn and heat stroke are waving!

Next person has tried fishing :)

• Like 2
  • Love 1

6 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

next person is thinking to eat fish meat as dinner

False. Because not for dinner but I am craving sushi!

1 hour ago, triplem said:

Noticed a lot of people love Jane Austen and Pride & Prejudice. Love it too...I remember 1st reading it in school .  But one of my favorite series is Little Women by Louisa May Alcott. I read the series so many times when I was younger. I even have a collection of different versions

Yes! That is so cool! I have duplicate copies too because I have some that are lit texts and there are too many annotations on it. Hahah!

Next person likes Sherlock Holmes.

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1

I like Sherlock Holmes. @triplem, I love Pride and Prejudice. I have read it numerous times. Never read Little Women but I have a friend who adores it to pieces. I’m not a fan of American classical literature although I live in America.

False. More like wanting to fall asleep since it’s 3:37am here.

Next person lives in driving distance of a beach.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

7 minutes ago, triplem said:

False...but I wish I did....while i am not great at tolerating heat, I love the idea of having a lovely view everyday. Do you stay near one?

Next person loves shopping online ( I never was much of a fan, but the lockdown did affect my shopping habits !)

I wish I lived near a clean, clear water beach. Only when I go to the Caribbean islands I get that. New York has beaches but they’re not good enough for me. :lol:

True. I bought everything online including groceries even before COVID. Shoes, clothes, handbags, furniture, etc. 

Next person hardly use cash to make purchases.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

14 minutes ago, triplem said:

OMG......True...so me...i just love to discover new stuff especially all the imported snacks etc.  ....I think this is one of the things I miss most when going to the grocers now with Covid.  We're encouraged to shop quickly and I end up buying stuff online. 

And there are lesser things in stock too. The aisles look so sad some days. Sigh.

14 minutes ago, triplem said:

Next person loves high risk sports like skydiving...( not me ...I am a coward :lol:)

False!

Next person loves rollercoasters. (I do! I am excited watching it, scared when I am on it, and then loving it after I am done.)

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

4 minutes ago, bairama said:

next person is had not reached 6000 steps/walks per day yet aka not moving enough:P

True. Coz weekend and sleeping in :lol:

Next person has been careless or reckless enough to fracture bone / dislocate joints.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

true. Very me, esp. in 2018-2019 if there is medal like Soompi I'll match with Reckless 2018-2019 huft

the fractures on my ankle & ribs are still aching for little times when I jog but it need exercises as well.

Next person drinks bubble/boba today~

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, bairama said:

next person loves to watch astronomy phenomenon such as sun eclipse, moon eclipse, falling star etc

True, though lately it's via recorded footages when I have the time.

Next person had seen a UFO or anything that looks strange in the sky. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

28 minutes ago, bairama said:

@MayanEcho are u usually record it by yourself? Awesome!!:please:

false, nope.. I want to see aurora in northern btw! Aameen!

Next person favorite transportation is airplane.

I wish I could! But once in a while had gone in the local space center and planetarium to watch. There's always something to see in the sky. :)

I'd love to see the aurora borealis too! Bucket list of what to watch/experience.

True, because via plane I reach the place soon enough.

Next person likes waking up early.

• Like 1
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, Sejabin said:

False. It would be nice if someone told me, hei Sejabin go sleep again.

Hahaha. But I wake up early because if I do not my baby will die because he does not eat hahahahaha

next person is missing her me time

Aww, I feel you, but when you have a baby, you will only have naps for a couple of years. No straight hours of sleeping, no much rest either when he/she is a toddler.

I grab whatever me time I can get, so false, I'm not missing it.

Next person isn't amused with clowns.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1