Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

@singlebilingual Drink what? Water? Sure.   Next person: likes kewpie mayo   Tagging some chingus to see if we can try to revive this thread   @Sleepy Owl @agenth @Lman

True. I love taking pictures!   Next person likes to read gossip about the British royal family     @confusedheart326 @Sleepy Owl @Lmangla

False. I visited Add & Subtract thread.   Next person likes to take pictures.      

56 minutes ago, wallflowersforjane said:

 

True! The Sound of Music album never gets old.

 

Next person is opening presents!

 

True. :D

 

Same here, along with Mary Poppins! I also like Miss Saigon, and watching Les Miserables 10th anniversary concert.

 

Next person is staying up late tonight.

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

 

Same here, along with Mary Poppins! I also like Miss Saigon, and watching Les Miserables 10th anniversary concert.

 

Next person is staying up late tonight.

  

Yeah. A super nightowl reporting here. Like listening to musical songs too.

 

Next person: has watched and followed Kdramas more than 5 years.

  • Like 2
  • LOL 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

@MayanEcho @000231846597 Yay, musical fans! I love Mary Poppins too!

 

32 minutes ago, 000231846597 said:

Next person: has watched and followed Kdramas more than 5 years.

 

True! I watch a few series per year but not regularly and usually not live episodes. My first full K-Drama was Hotelier!

 

Next person loves Korean food. 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, wallflowersforjane said:

Next person loves Korean food. 

 

After watching so many food on kdramas I say TRUE ,  but in reality I don`t know. I never tried Korean food. Some of the food I like for sure but I think there are others not so fond of. I sure want to try.

 

Next person has several handbags. (I did not know what to ask :D).

  • LOL 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, larus said:

 

After watching so many food on kdramas I say TRUE ,  but in reality I don`t know. I never tried Korean food. Some of the food I like for sure but I think there are others not so fond of. I sure want to try.

 

Next person has several handbags. (I did not know what to ask :D).

Truuuueeee! There was a period in my life where I was buying bags and shoes almost every time I went out. :D 

 

Next person likes hiking.

  • Like 2
  • LOL 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, TiNaDo said:

Next person likes hiking.

 

True. I am thinking of going hiking this summer in the montains (in my country).

 

Next person has a Netflix account.

  • Like 1
  • LOL 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Guest pinned this topic

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..