Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mrdimples

[Drama 2013] Good Doctor 굿 닥터

This is too much lol my most fav actors together!! I've seen all of joo wonies dramas (Ojak bros is by far my fav ever) and loved chae won since the princess' man!!! Omg this will be freaking awesome!!! Super psyched :D :D

Moon Chae-won set to romance Joo-won in Green Scalpelby javabeans | June 5, 2013 | 35 Comments

moonchaewon_72.jpg

I was half-expecting her to turn it down, but it turns out Moon Chae-won (Nice Guy) has confirmed her casting for KBS’s new medical drama Green Scalpel after all. She’ll be starring with Joo-won (Gaksital) and Joo Sang-wook (TEN), taking on her first doctor role.

Joo-won plays the main character, a surgical genius who has a form of autism and a childlike personality. Moon Chae-won is cast as a principled and committed doctor who was educated at a top school and recognized for her skills early on. She’s a pediatric surgical fellow who doesn’t hesitate to say what she means, even to her superiors. That’s what she did in Nice Guy so I can easily see her pulling off that kind of authoritativeness, though maybe with a softer touch this time around.

Moon will have romantic story threads with both leading men, because this is K-drama, where nobody can get a job done without falling in love first. That means lots of angsty moments for our sharp and skilled assistant professor character played by Joo Sang-wook, whose affection for the heroine goes unrequited. Poor guy. At least he’ll have his brilliance and his looks to fall back on. Meanwhile, she’ll find her feelings increasingly stirring for Joo-won, the warm-hearted and “unique” resident with whom she’ll share a “sweet loveline.”

Written by the scriptwriter of cable series God’s Quiz and directed by the PD of Ojakkyo Brothers and Goodbye SoloGreen Scalpel is being touted as a warm human drama—so not super light, but also not dark and heavy. I expect small moments and a focus on building relationships, which could work well for this kind of story, though I’m kind of bummed to have actors I like so much taking a drama that doesn’t pique my interest all that much. Still, Joo-won’s unusual character opens us up to more narrative possibilities, given his personality quirks and his autism. We’ll have to see whether that’s enough to set this apart from the other medical dramas heading our way.

Green Scalpel will follow Monday-Tuesday’s Shark and premiere in August.

Segye

omg!!! i was so late to join here, hiii...hello...so excited couse i see all my friend here, love you chingu aahh :)
image image

@anoosha hyung and @jeonghyang unnie perfect couple in NG thread and CHAEKI thead  ;))
I hope you two can make this thread more exciting with expertise (pervert thing) of you two :))  :-*  ;)) aja-aja fithting anoojeong couple  ;)

I cant believe it my favorite two actors working together. I can't wait to see this!!! I love Joo Won & Moon Chae Won :x :x :x :x :x

The Green Scalpel staffs have already started with the shooting preparation yesterday at St. Mary hospital :)

@Moon2Won

I see you're back to soompi and posted in ChaeKi thread.
Now, you should stay here, dear. Just look at your nickname, this is the right place for you to camp :P

mulberry9

said: The Green Scalpel staffs have already started with the shooting preparation yesterday at St. Mary hospital

:)

@Moon2Won

I see you're back to soompi and posted in ChaeKi thread.

Now, you should stay here, dear. Just look at your nickname, this is the right place for you to camp

:P

Annyeong @Jillia-chingu :)

Have you seen this? just cross post it from mcw.net

Yesterday message posted by GS staff about their medical preparation at St. Mary hospital, yesteday

http://cafe.daum.net/greenmes

http://i40.tinypic.com/2rbyx4z.jpg

Pervy @Jeonghyang .. the picture isn't showing up ..

@mulberry9-chingu

No haven't seen it. It's probably 2nd unit filming... I don't think that MCW and JW are already filming. They didn't even have the first script reading, right? :) But yeah I'm kind of excited because it's not long until August, so I hope they will start filming with the cast soon.

More fanarts

d8f9d72a6059252d1b3ca9b9359b033b5bb5b960

58ee3d6d55fbb2fb51254eaf4e4a20a44623dc04

574e9258d109b3de1f16f3d5cdbf6c81810a4ce5
Taken from Green Scalpel baidu and JW DC

--------------

@Jillia-chingu

Yes. From my understanding, it was just the staffs doing the preparation.. which means, they'll start shooting, pretty soon. I think, the sooner, the better,
But we haven't heard about other cast and also the script reading. Hopefully the script reading will be taken place in 2 weeks time.

@mulberry9-chingu

It's a good thing that they are done casting the main characters in time. :) So the rest is just formality.... I'm looking forward to see the first script reading. From what MCW said... it seems like she had the chance to speak with the writer about her role - that's a good sign, right?
2vcu6uo.jpg
2psllpy.jpg
Credit: DC MCW

Hello @mulberry9 and @Jillia thanks for the updates on MCW. As of now from the updates we keep getting from JW baidu and JW DC Joo Won is currently shooting for his movie Only You and on fridays and saturdays he goes for the shooting of 1N2D. On JSW (please correct me if I am wrong from the JSW thread) he is still shooting for TEN 2 (btw it is an awesome series, love him in it) and last episode will air by June 30th. And the drama airs by end of August. So I guess the script reading will be by the first week of July only.