[Drama 2013] Good Doctor 굿 닥터

mrdimples

Guest sie85

omg!!! i was so late to join here, hiii...hello...so excited couse i see all my friend here, love you chingu aahh :)
image image

• Replies 15.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sie85

@anoosha hyung and @jeonghyang unnie perfect couple in NG thread and CHAEKI thead  ;))
I hope you two can make this thread more exciting with expertise (pervert thing) of you two :))  :-*  ;)) aja-aja fithting anoojeong couple  ;)

Guest y101y

I cant believe it my favorite two actors working together. I can't wait to see this!!! I love Joo Won & Moon Chae Won :x :x :x :x :x

The Green Scalpel staffs have already started with the shooting preparation yesterday at St. Mary hospital :)

@Moon2Won

I see you're back to soompi and posted in ChaeKi thread.
Now, you should stay here, dear. Just look at your nickname, this is the right place for you to camp :P

mulberry9

said: The Green Scalpel staffs have already started with the shooting preparation yesterday at St. Mary hospital

:)

@Moon2Won

Now, you should stay here, dear. Just look at your nickname, this is the right place for you to camp

:P

More fanarts

d8f9d72a6059252d1b3ca9b9359b033b5bb5b960

58ee3d6d55fbb2fb51254eaf4e4a20a44623dc04

574e9258d109b3de1f16f3d5cdbf6c81810a4ce5
Taken from Green Scalpel baidu and JW DC

--------------

@Jillia-chingu

Yes. From my understanding, it was just the staffs doing the preparation.. which means, they'll start shooting, pretty soon. I think, the sooner, the better,
But we haven't heard about other cast and also the script reading. Hopefully the script reading will be taken place in 2 weeks time.

Hello @mulberry9 and @Jillia thanks for the updates on MCW. As of now from the updates we keep getting from JW baidu and JW DC Joo Won is currently shooting for his movie Only You and on fridays and saturdays he goes for the shooting of 1N2D. On JSW (please correct me if I am wrong from the JSW thread) he is still shooting for TEN 2 (btw it is an awesome series, love him in it) and last episode will air by June 30th. And the drama airs by end of August. So I guess the script reading will be by the first week of July only.

@Jillia-chingu

Thanks for those MoonWon fanarts. As always, totally love the penguins' PS skills.
And, amen, chingu! hope everything will goes well. I see you start stalking DC now haha.. it's good to have you here *hugs*. It somehow reminds me what we did last year with NG :))

@simplydramafied1082

*Waves* Hi ^^
Thanks for the updates on JW and JSW. Both guys are busy! well, nothing new with Joo Won, he loves working haha.
I still pinning a hope that they'll do script reading earlier, but we'll see :)

@Jillia-chingu

Hopefully later on, you'll be here not only because of the cast but also for the drama itself ;)
Let's hope that the writer will do his best with the story.. I've faith with the cast, the PD and the production house.

Guest jjsweeter0211

I'm sure our Goddess will rock this drama :x
tumblr_meo5ejyrBL1rmrx5jo1_500.gif
tumblr_meo5ejyrBL1rmrx5jo2_500.gif
tumblr_mef4ff9E2u1qa43pao1_250.giftumblr_mef4ff9E2u1qa43pao2_250.giftumblr_mef4ff9E2u1qa43pao3_250.gif

cr gifs to owner

From two different dramas :x
tumblr_mbttkffCdM1qbxx00o5_r1_250.gif
tumblr_mnkui6nxD21strd7po1_500.gif

Guest jjsweeter0211

It's one of my favourite weekend drama too :xGotta rewatch it when I have free time~Good old memories :x
tumblr_mlroukkSpw1qjdx9oo5_250.giftumblr_mlroukkSpw1qjdx9oo1_250.giftumblr_mlroukkSpw1qjdx9oo2_250.giftumblr_mlroukkSpw1qjdx9oo3_250.giftumblr_mlroukkSpw1qjdx9oo4_250.giftumblr_mlroukkSpw1qjdx9oo6_250.gif

cr gifs to owner

Guest Chaeri17

Hi guys! First posting here (been lurking all this time).. I really looking forward this drama. It's like dream couple for me. Cutie and Queen. Can't waittt.. I hope this drama will turn out great..

mulberry9 said: The Green Scalpel staffs have already started with the shooting preparation yesterday at St. Mary hospital :)

@Moon2Won

Now, you should stay here, dear. Just look at your nickname, this is the right place for you to camp :P

Archived