[Drama 2013] Good Doctor 굿 닥터

mrdimples

• Replies 15.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest rocky5053

Just like how Kim Jae Won is the Golden Boy of MBC...Now i feel like Moon Chae Won is really the Golden Girl of KBS.. :x This drama should be success..but i'm still a little sad my dream pair Kim Soo Hyun-Moon Chae Won still didn't happen... :(( ..KSH....,why you reject this role...?? and MCW..,why you accept this role....uuuwaaa..... :D

201306070914421113_1.jpg

Actor Kwak Do-won has joined the Green Scalpel and cast as Kang Hyun Tae

http://www.mydaily.co.kr/new_yk/html/read.php?newsid=201306070914421113&ext=na

@Moon2Won

LOL. I knew we can count on you to make us laugh with your "crazy" post ;)

From the news @mulberry9 post, Kwak Do Won will play the villain in the drama, Kang Hyun Tae. He is the vice president, he has polite and benevolent appearance, but no one knows it's just his poker face. He's struggling with financial deficits and try to cover to make everything normal.

I'm so thrilled when I saw this news. He's really solid actors, a veteran movie actors. I cant wait to see him play the villain:x

Guest jjsweeter0211

Kwak Do-won comes back with "Green Mass"

Source | 2013/06/06 

photo317080.jpg

Kwak Do-won is coming back with "Green Mass" for the first time in a year.

This actor stars as deputy director Kang Hyeon-tae of the Seong Won University Hospital in the new KBS 2TV drama "Green Mass".

"Green Mass" is a human medical drama in which a youth with autism and a character of a little boy, becomes a pediatrician.

Kwak Do-won's role of Kang Hyeon-tae is a former banker who is a poker face; gentle and well-mannered on the outside but unreadable on the inside.

Kwak Do-won is currently active in acting as he is known to have been cast for the movie "The Attorney"and "Green Mass".

Source : tvdaily.mk.co.kr/read... ( English )

OMG, yes, I just found out about this!!! And this time the female lead is AWESOME. I tried watching Civil servant, but couldn't, the female lead bothered me so much. But this I'm VERY MUCH looking forward to  :-bd

@Jillia-chingu

She's lurking, so hopefully you (and the rest of us) can persuade her to watch this.
This is Chaewon's comeback drama and I remember tune @obscuresalmon was fighting with the mosquito @anoosha over Joo Won last time too.

Guest sicknine

Kwak Do-won has been cast? Oho! I love him in  Ghost although his character is annoying at first :))

@mulberry9Me lurking? Never!
tumblr_m3gs6oPPe21rqfhi2o1_500.gif

I'm most likely gonna watch this drama because...well for the obvious reasons, even though I dislike medical dramas, for MCW I would go through a lot worse.

As for the Joo Won thing, I have a crush on a different actor at the moment *nudges @Jillia ~Captain~* and anyways I refuse to fight for Joo Won anymore, here I would have a lot more competition than just that little @anoosha~mosquito~. So I gracefully leave him to the others. I bow out of the competition. I will keep Jung Kyung Ho.

Guest arch00

more fanart :D Please August come fast plzzzzzzzzzz

ZuEVGS7.jpg

cr as tagged

ps @jillia @obscuresalmon nice to see you again >:D<

Archived