[Drama 2013] Good Doctor 굿 닥터

mrdimples

Hello guys! First comment here! :) I'm really curious about the chemistry between Joo Won and Moon Chae Won and how his character is going to be. Wondering if there is any bromance between the first and the second male leads  8-> hope it would be like the bromance in Bridal Mask!

• Replies 15.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest h2og

@mrdimples - Oh no... no borrowing when it comes to underwear!  I am sure Joo Sang Wook, our chairman will be glad to send him a new one!

Guest h2og

Spoiler tags, R U cured yet?

Looks like the spoiler tags are not working yet.... It would be more fun to have them available!

Guest h2og

h2og said:

Spoiler tags, R U cured yet?

Looks like the spoiler tags are not working yet.... It would be more fun to have them available!

hello guys!

sorry if I suddenly barged in onto this thread..(just my second time posting in this thread)

but..Did I see it right?

WALDO??? again..oh my....   --->oh well WALDO(naughties term)=GREEN BANANA

Eagle eye @jeonghyang did it againcool.gifDefinitely the works of master...

Guest h2og

lala_qasheh said: This thread is so xxx..
I'm not used to it..
I'm such an innocent creature. lolllzzz
 tumblr_m70vu4riKW1qg9l3p.gif *hehehe*
tumblr_mk1rovV2fe1s986s4o3_400.gif *Are you talking about me?
24022184.gif *I'm shy* gagagaga

anyway, talks outside of waldo...

hmm.....I saw some comments on DB regarding the 'romance' part that will be played out in this drama... oh well, this will be my 3rd drama to date that has a concept about autism, first was from "Hello God", the other a local one (in my country)... I'm not sure if this drama would have the same theme/aura as the one I've mentioned but those two dramas didn't much focus on the romance part but rather they focus on the development of the lead who had such illness and how he managed to touch the lives of the people surrounding him. They end up with no one, but they're stories were a heartwarming one.

I  don't expect a lot of lovey dovey scenes on this story, but I want to see how JW will portray this challenging role(considering his super duper manly role in Gaksital). As for the queen CW, since I've seen her played different roles, being rebellious(TPM),  and sexy bitchy crazy insane yet sweet and innocent image in NG, I can't help but to be so excited about her playing a tomboyish girl...kekekeke,,,

I am honestly not ready to ship JW and CW (still a Chaeki shipper by heart) but who knows... I might be one of those crazy fans who can't ever control their emotions over on just a peck..LOL...

Guest sicknine

@hershlag This writer who wrote God's Quiz included very light romance (almost didn't even noticed there was a kiss scene in God's Quiz because it drags the viewers to focus on the main story) in his drama all 3 seasons. So, I don't know if he is going to stay with that writing style or not.

sicknine

said: @hershlag This writer who wrote God's Quiz included very light romance (almost didn't even noticed there was a kiss scene in God's Quiz because it drags the viewers to focus on the main story) in his drama all 3 seasons. So, I don't know if he is going to stay with that writing style or not.

Archived