[Drama 2013] Good Doctor 굿 닥터

mrdimples

• Replies 15.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i hope Joo Sang Wook character this time in this drama better be good ! I was let down on his Feast Of Gods but luckily there's the TEN drama .

Please this time make him ends up with the girl ( not chae won since that's for Joo Won )  . Coz I am tired of watching JSW not getting the girl

Guest h2og

mekeo117 said:

i hope Joo Sang Wook character this time in this drama better be good ! I was let down on his Feast Of Gods but luckily there's the TEN drama .

Please this time make him ends up with the girl ( not chae won since that's for Joo Won )  . Coz I am tired of watching JSW not getting the girl

Guest h2og

Here's the latest article about Joo Sang Wook and Green Scalpel
201306060753779997_51afc4ef2bfef.jpg

Jusanguk, medical dramas go after success story

OSEN original articles sent 2013-06-06 08:09

Rough Translation...

[OSEN = sonnamwon News] handsome charismatic jusanguk Method actor, okay, this time of the medical drama starring naseonda. Susageuk 'TEN' series as a detective who plays adoring him holding a scalpel in patients with life-saving role. jusanguk the new KBS 2TV Drama 'Green Mesquite (a play can be promptly directed Jay Park), "the main character of the men attended to his first medical drama transforming the smoke appeared to go on. Munchaewon a fresh appeal to his partner's been a fantastic cast starring women form a couple. medical drama so far, the most successful actors of the hero myth doctor wrote the station. Most recently, the 'Golden Time' Lee Seon Gyun Lee, Sung - Min two geuraetgo "Surgeon Bong Dal Hee" Lee Beom-soo 'White Tower' Kim Myung-min Syndrome cause the drama aired so popular at the time were collected. 
Please expect a lot of taps, "he said. drama, special events Task Force TEN 2 ',' feast of the gods', 'Thorn Bird', 'Giant' and many other works by various characters in the game overhaul Ho - Yeon jusanguk drama this time the Green Mesquite 'decomposed into the perfectionist doctor and some charisma and acting boyeojulji luxury expectations have been one. Jusanguk currently being shot 'TEN 2' shooting completed by mid-June, end of June and from the Green Mesquite "is planning to join the shoot. Meanwhile, drama "Green Mesquite" to a solid story gamyeo lead viewers to Season 3 took captured the drama "God's Quiz" and Jay Park writer and the author of 'Goodbye Solo', 'The Accidental Couple', 'ohjakgyo brothers' PD to be alert and directed the work to coincide with the Instrument. Another leading actor Joo appeared to confirm the breath of the jusanguk and is already expected. monster monster than catching skills Ji - Hoon unique in the rest of the pediatric surgeon gimdohan footsteps gap seems not expected to continue to play an active part in jusanguk that the sequel "Green Mesquite 'second coming in August will be the first broadcast.
Source: http://news.nate.com/view/20130606n03142

Guest h2og

h2og said: Here's an excerpt about the story of Green Scalpel...
Written by the scriptwriter of cable series God’s Quiz and directed by the PD of Ojakkyo Brothers and Goodbye SoloGreen Scalpel is being touted as a warm human drama—so not super light, but also not dark and heavy...  

I wonder why KBS concocted this drama .... 

Guest sicknine

I think only me and @h2og is JSW's fans here :))
Anyone else? Sure I love Joo Won in Bridal Mask, too.

Spoiler from DC about the medical cases that they'll dealing with in GS

그린메스] 세부 에피소드 스포
소아외과병동이 배경(소아과ㄴㄴ)
패혈증 장기 간염으로 들어온 여자아이(부모 사이비 이단 신도)
샴쌍둥이 형제 분리수술
담도폐쇄 걸린 자폐아
악성 림프종에 걸린 아역 스타소녀
복벽개열증에 걸린 담배갑 크기의 초미숙아
세균성 뇌수막염에 걸린 천재소년

Brief summary by @jeonghyang posted in mcw.net

-with Long-term hepatitis girl
-siamese twins brothers
-autistic child with malignant lymphoma
-premature infants with brain bacterial meningitis

@Jillia-chingu, is there anything to add from the Jeonghyang's summary?

-----------

From Gress Mass daum cafe, the staff also posted that they are doing some research on child birth and medical cases (most likely, the above mentioned cases).

Guest sicknine

@mrdimples You read my mind! I was thinking about that if all doctors in the world look like our cast, no one will get cured :)) and the hospitals will overwhelming with females from teenage until grandmother :)) =))

Guest h2og

@lala_qasheh - I hope you are going to make gifs for this thread once GS starts...  Thanks in advance!

Archived