Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mrdimples

[Drama 2013] Good Doctor 굿 닥터

Hi guys, can't wait for this drama hehe. I think it's safe to say that currently, Joo Won, Joo Sang Wook and Jung Ryeo won have confirmed. Moon Chae Won is currently still considering the role I think.

From what I can understand, Jung Ryeo Won will play Joo Won's partner. Joo Sang Wook will play Joo Won's rival. Looks like we've got an awesome cast!

And another bromance lol

lyra_brillantez said:

mojobobo

wrote:

»

Hi guys, can't wait for this drama hehe. I think it's safe to say that currently, Joo Won, Joo Sang Wook and Jung Ryeo won have confirmed. Moon Chae Won is currently still considering the role I think.<br />

From what I can understand, Jung Ryeo Won will play Joo Won's partner. Joo Sang Wook will play Joo Won's rival. Looks like we've got an awesome cast!

Joo Sang-wook in "Green Mass"

Source | 2013/06/03 | 

photo315886.jpg

Actor Joo Sang-wook is starring in the KBS drama "Green Mass".

"Green Mass" is about a young man suffering from savant syndrome and autism as well as growth disability, along with the personality of a little boy, overcoming the world's view of him, and developing into a pediatrician. Joo Sang-wook takes on the role of pediatrician Kim Do-han.

Joo Sang-wook said, "I came back from a drama meeting and watched the TV documentary, "Hannah's Miracle". I was touched by the department of pediatrics and I hope to deliver hope and inspiration to those who watch this drama. This is the first medical drama of my acting career".

Joo Sang-wook will complete the OCN drama "Special Affairs Team TEN Season 2" by the end of June and start with "Green Mass" which will be broadcasted at the end of August.

Source : news.nate.com/view/20... ( Korean )

h2og said: sicknine said: I really hope Jung Sang Wook confirm too. He totally dashing in TEN for two seasons already.
@h2og Any news about Ju Sang Wook?

IE001508721_STD.jpg
Inside this article, the reporter mentioned that Joo Sang Wook is currently shooting TEN2 and will finish by mid-June.  He will join Green Scalpel by late June...
주상욱은 현재 촬영 중인 OCN '특수사건 전담반 TEN 2' 촬영을 6월 중순까지 마무리한 후 6월 말부터 '그린메스' 촬영에 합류할 계획이다. '그린메스'는 오는 8월 첫 방송 될 예정이다.

Source: http://sports.chosun.com/news/ntype.htm?id=201306050100022180001654&servicedate=20130604

Kudos to Joo Sang Wook for doing his homework... He mentioned about Hannah's miracle!  Here's a clip of that documentary!

http://youtu.be/iy1bW0Qxy-E

Joo Sang Wook is always good with kids...

Whether it is real life or reel life, Joo Sang Wook has demonstrated that he is genuinely interested on kids' welfare
W13.jpg?type=w1

This picture is from his movie "My wife just got married"....

@h2og Thanks for the updates. With you in here, I know I will get a lot of updates about JSW from you :D  :-bd

sicknine said: @h2og Thanks for the updates. With you in here, I know I will get a lot of updates about JSW from you :D  :-bd

Moon Chae Won Cast in ′Green Scalpel′ as Joo Won′s Costar

Moon Chae Won has been cast as Joo Won′s costar in the upcoming KBS2 drama Green Scalpel.

The actress will be appearing in her first doctor role as the main lead Cha Yoon Seo. The role will also be her first in seven months since Nice Guy

68062858.jpg
Cha Yoon Seo is a fellow pediatric surgeon with a strong sense of duty and faith. She entered Korea′s best medical school as the second best of her class, and quickly became a full-time doctor with her talent. She never hesitates to speak up in front of her bosses.

Moon Chae Won will be acting alongside Joo Won, a warm resident doctor, and Joo Sang Wook, a charismatic and talented assistant professor, in a love triangle.

Moon Chae Won said about her role, "I could feel how the writer wanted to convey a kind of humane warmth and hope. I was also curious on what doctors feel and think as they meet with patients nonstop every day. That′s why Green Scalpel seemed so special to me."

Green Scalpel is about how a doctor with Savant Syndrome becomes a pediatric surgeon. It will start airing in August in the time slot of Shark.

Photo credit: MS Team Entertainment
©enewsworld

id="title_1515" class="discuss-title reset-h mb-15 fwb"Moon Chae Won is confirmed as female lead in drama " Green Mess" aka" Green Scalple"

http://file2.cbs.co.kr/newsroom/image/2013/06/04205524555_60800030.jpg

Moon Chae Won confirms as female lead in “Green Scalpel”, starring along Joo Won- Joo Sang Wook

Actress Moon Chae Won has been confirmed as the female lead in KBS upcoming medical drama “Green Scalpel”.

According to Logo Films, Moon Chae Won takes up the role as the heroine Cha Yoon Seo in KBS drama “ Green Scalpel”. By portraying this character, she will challenge the role as a physician for first time since her debut. Moon Chae Won will return to the small screen after 7 months since “The Innocent Man”.

The character is said to be Cha Yoon Seo. She dreams to become a doctor after volunteer in the pediatric ward in high school. With her outstanding skills, she becomes an associate professor at young age.

Moon Chae Won, with her transformation from the elegant and graceful image in her previous, together with Joo Won and Joo Sang Wook gather much attention.

“Green Scalpel” with the background in pediatric ward tells the story of a man, whom suffers from a specialized autism. But he also has savant syndrome, which demonstrates his genius capabilities and grows up become a surgeon. Joo Won and Joo Sang Wook are confirmed as the cast. The drama is helmed by Ohjakgyo Brothers and is penned by OCN medical series ”God’s quiz” scriptwriter Park Jae Bum.

The drama is aired after “Shark” in August on Monday and Tuesday.

Source: Nocutnews
Translated by Celandine@moonchaewon.net

http://www.moonchaewon.net/index.php/articles/news/2013/item/473-moon-chae-won-is-confirmed-as-female-lead-in-drama-green-mess-aka-green-scalple

I think this drama will be a big hit As got so many good casts

and. Moon couple will have higher chance for jw to get best couple award which he still hasn't get

I am quite curious why he never gets best couple award even with uee or Eugene ?!

I think he did have great chem with these two actresses Leh

Any way can't wait for This show

So we got a Moon x Moon couple :D

jwnmcw1_zpsb010c372.jpg

jwnmcw2_zps285477e4.jpg

jwnmcw3_zpsca7a8273.jpg

fr DC/cr as tagged

August come quickly!!!!  >:/

Dr. Moon, Please come to my world already....!!!

jwnmcw13_zps90fabb01.jpg
cr as tagged/DC