[Drama 2013/2014] ♚ Empress Ki (기황후) ♚

cherkell

No one drinks and i missed something... did TN drinks from cup to show it's not poisoned?  Scene ended with all girls kneeling to the floor lifting the cup above their heads.

Back to SN... SN steps out .  After some words with Tal Tal, suddenly everyone kneels to the ground.  Closeup of Tal Tal . Does he look stoically- stricken but still emotionless...SN goes into palace.
She sees the Empress and the court lady, but they didn't see her.  
ED steps into selection room and asks why are the girls kneeling.  They are asked to stand.  SN steps into the room.

OMG ED is impress with SY... DM recognises SY and was surprise

i feel sorry for WY...finiding out SY is after all alive but too late as he abandoned her first...
i cant blame him coz he did think SY is dead...such tragic faith for them...
TH saw SY and Golta is even surprised...

how can we survive another week of waiting with the last scene they have given us...i think it wont be long before the ep 1 comes in...

SN says something, not sure if ED knows her.  The Eunch Dokman? who helped SN when she was injured, totally shocked to see SN.

ED talks to TH.
Selection starts. SN steps into room . TH sees her!!!!
Golta too .... THE END.

SN reaches the palace and sees TN passing by gives off this killer stare
while ED enters the concubines room the door behind her and dok man opens
when SN comes in and introduces herself
The concubines enter where Th is and he sees SN among them
he calls her name
the ep finishes there

SN remembering her love along with her friends that died or left her while she is crying is going to be a great deal/eye opening for SN,..... No more happiness but just a strive to life and succeed....

Note: I really don't think its WY fault to marry the other girl... i think him marry the other girl is to save his people and he also didn;t know that SN is still alive... also even though he married the other girl, its not like he love the other girl...

Its from historican drama that i know that the king getting married to concubines without love is common.

I'm so basking in the influx of TT-SN interactions and no one can stop me!!
<:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P

and I had pleasant Hwang Jin Yi flashbacks from today's episode, HJW/SN is such a beautiful lady
even more so that she also has the brains
:x

I am totally gushing for Tal Tal in today's episode... i hope i get to see more of him and SN for another 4 to 6 episode lol... Tal Tal... i gush you!!!! i guess you alot!! :x :x :x :x =D> =D> :x

Thank you for the live updates.. it's seems as if I am watching the show on my mind because I can imagine what is happening! LOL 
I don't blame WY if he gets married to someone else, of course he doesn't know that SN is still alive and time passes too ... but who was the lady that WY is marrying?
Glad that Tal Tal and Bayan were the one who got SN.
TH must be very happy to see SN ! :) 
it's getting lighter now kids, let's breathe for a bit :)

@loli ...i agree with you its not really WYs fault to marry the other girl....i feel sad for their tragic love....they cant be together but the thought that they love each other is enough for me...i know for sure if only WY knows that SY is alive I dont think he would marry the girl no matter what...
SY after hearing WY is marrying another girl then thought thats it...she doesnt have her man now she will focus on her revenge...we can see it from the flashback of dying friends and wearing her father's ring...she will be focusing on revenge now and not of love...
now im excited to see SY how the ET clan will fall and how SY will help both men with her wit and her soon to be acquired power as empress...
i see the eyes of SY the same way somebody pointed out previously the look SY gave TH in ep 1...

Im also excited to see how WY would react upon seeing SY...maybe that explain his look in ep1...