[Drama 2013/2014] ♚ Empress Ki (기황후) ♚

cherkell

SN cries in her room as she thinks about her Goryeo female friend. Seems to decide something and goes to meet Bayan.  Is she asking to be selected for concubine?  She reveals the blood letter to them.Bayan and Tal Tal in discussion. 

ED(in her Empress finery) is brought to back to palace? She goes to meet TH

ED's hair is back to long and she came to the palace now
she goes to TH who can't even say anything or any word and is holding his chest in pain
poor thing :( she hugs him

warning chingus...

...i think there is a time leap...ED hair is very long again and she is back...

i dont understand perhaps when SY heard that WY married another lady she didnt bother to verify...
that was the last straw perhaps and from there she trained up to be a concubine under taltal n bayan...lovely SY will be back soon
perhaps bayan so called niece is SY?

Empress Dowager is back!!!

She comforts poor TH.

Heartwarming scene between them.

Taltal talks to SN.

Time leap?

SN plays instrument.

SN now dancing.

Wow she is beautiful!

Bayan seems satisfied after seeing her. Not sure about Taltal. (he isn't smiling but goes to talk to her)

SN is learning the concubines crafts, dances etc
bayan and tal tal help her
WY on the other hand practices shooting arrows while remembering when SN taught him that in the first eps

WY is interrupted that DK is here. They talked over a drink.  WY mentions SN.  Tears brimming...

Does DK know SN is dead or thought to be?  
This talk must be about his impending marriage.
WY says something to SN in his thoughts. Maybe that he will revenge for her.
SN studies, Tal Tal goes to check on her.  SN sleeps in exhausted while studying.  Tal Tal checks on her, sees her sleeping and flips through the books she is reading.  He smiles...

Done wATching ep 22
It was a powerful episode. Although it was heartbreaking, all the actors were at their best during that episode! 
SN, TH, DokMan, Eunuch Bang, DK and YBS were at their best in  this episode. (even the dead LP was doing great in playing dead!~!!!!! )Their acting was really good in  this episode.Plus the scenery was beautiful.
It was the start of a new Chapter in EK i guess. 
beautiful beautiful episode.
Super good job EK team
clap clap EK team! =D> =D>

Tal Tal calls for SN and talk to her.  Tal Tal shows some amusement at the end of their talk.  Later as she writing, he drops in a book at her desk and says something. I think he is going to coach her.

Now He is testing her knowledge.

SN is reading in the library when tal tal checks up on her to find her asleep
and looks at the book she's reading
I'm liking the SN and tal tal interactions in this ep
I think he is impressed by our SN and brings her another book to read
I can't understand the conversations

taltal is admiring all of SY effort...for those who wants to ship SY & TT now is your chance to come out?
who thinks TT will fall for SY's wit and passion? that would make him help her more...as it is he is giving her books to learn from what i understand...