[Drama 2013/2014] ♚ Empress Ki (기황후) ♚

cherkell

Guest larabn

This is the part I hate the most guys :( The goodbye part
I have met many wonderful people from different shippers here and some became really good friends to me that I got used to chatting with everyday through pm. EK experience wouldn't have been the same without you guys, I still remember what funny post this person did to this scene everytime I watch it or what insightful scene someone said. I even tell my mom stories about the thread and tell her about funny posts or great posts. and she even knows some of your names already haha. thanks to everybody in this thread that live recapped, the current recappers and the past recappers, provided screencaps and funny gifs to keep us laughing through the sad scenes. To those whop gave insightful posts and informative posts and funny screencaps and posts.
It was great watching the drama with you guys :)
and I really look forward to seeing you all in another drama soon :)
*group hug*  >:D<

I would like to thank @CherKell too for trying to always keep things under control here although it must have drove her crazy at times
and for the Moderators for their work in this thread :)

EDIT: @pegster
I'm waiting for your translation so anxiously :)

I want the actor and actress who play tal tal Jin Lee Han (Jin Yi Han), and Seung Nyang, Ha Ji Won to carry the leads in the next historical drama (with the script writer from su baek hyang writing the story) If MBC will make that happen ~ All will be forgiven  :D

**Who would of thought that ha ji won real life brother would be playing prince jimoo in su baek hyang while she's playing empress ki  at the same time on the same shooting lot**

Watching drama plus joining a forum really enhanced my enjoyment of Empress Ki. There were a few bad moments, and we could go on and on discussing the things they could have done better, but it is what it is. 
I truly enjoyed watching not only because of HJW and JCW, but because of this forum. Thank you everyone for making EK journey fun and memorable. 
I am sure I will be seeing some of you in other threads. Till next time!
10305961_1419627961631042_69003347726502

carmolita said:

I want the actor and actress who play tal tal Jin Lee Han (Jin Yi Han), and Seung Nyang, Ha Ji Won to carry the leads in the next historical drama (with the script writer from su baek hyang writing the story) If MBC will make that happen ~ All will be forgiven  :D

**Who would of thought that ha ji won real life brother would be playing prince jimoo in su baek hyang while she's playing empress ki  at the same time on the same shooting lot**

@larabn, what are you talking about?  The translations are right there  :P
@tessiero I love that picture of SN!!! I don't know what I was thinking when I saw it, but I could't move my eyes off it.  I'm having separation anxiety already!!!
Why didn't they extend the drama to 60 episodes!!!!
Haha, now I want it to go on for longer hahahaha.  Yes I'm crazy.

Guest larabn

@jeonghyang
Gosh!!! I will sure miss your funny hilarious Gifs and pervy gifs too :P
I love the break dance of TT haha
The best gif for TT ever
OMO, I can't stop looking and laughing at it, I wish if SN can be beside him dancing in that GIF too
Is this possible or not LOL

@pegster
No traveling with us to give the writers your couriers until I see those translations :P

EDIT @carmens
I missed you, where were you? no, you disappeared and you haven't told me and us lately that you love me and us :P:D We love you too :)

Guest bashful

No matter how cruel of a person TH has become his love for SN never died. So yes at the end SN heart was revealed and made clear to the viewers"she loves TH". Now TH could finally rest in peace! SN secret is safe and she is now the Empress. Before TH pass away he created an easier life for SN, I think he has done all he could to protect her! Bitter yet sweet ending for TH and SN.

=((

how? what you just said? TaHwan, dearest mine, just died? How is it possible? This is crazy and I do not accept that!![-X
 I ... I will not see this stupid ending! This ending not exist, this drama not exist, I have never seen Empress KI ... X_X

You will always be my dear friends, in a beautiful dream ,  a dream about an unhappy child that I wanted I always wanted growing happy ... and I want to remain a happy dream...
so I'll say : I dreamed about TaHwan ,but I've never seen Empress Ki ... never ... so TaHwan will never die .. and you will always be my dear friends ...
=D>
Thank you very much for everything!!!!
btwHave I told lately that I love you?!!
I love you guys, just that I'm very very sad noW!!

=((

Mod Edit: Image was removed because it not related to the thread
today's episode need a warning with it to say if you are wearing makeup pls wash your makeup now before u watch this episode.i could not stop crying ,this episode everything about it was great oh my god ending was best when he say i love you and she say i really love u to him i cry more.....all he was waiting for her to say that and at the end he died  :(( :((ps sorry guys my english is not great i be want to write something down for quite a long time, it be great read all post   

Ha Ji-won is wonderfull so i'll be watching her next drama for sure...and most of us will talk again ...Doctor Stranger is on my list also Triangle...but the drama i can't wait to watch is Joseon Gunman...so don't be too sad my dear friends...

Guest kenneth123

My faith in th was now restored.. :( I really didn't feel that he loves sn from the last episodes.. but now I feel helpless.. that he truly loved sn... deep within his heart... she is the only one he wants... I really cried buckets when they were having goodbyes.. My only wish is that the secret letters were uncovered... so he could depart properly... that sn was his when he was with him and they both loved each other... I finally get why sn said that he would say something when they both get old... :( ughhhhhhh... he wanted th to live with her until they grow old and both of them confess their feelings... :( I like sad endings.. but somehow this rip me apart like whib and damo.... because sn is to suffer alone with the lost of important people in her life... :( I just wish they cut the part of the horse riding .. I would want to see sn at her deathbed too or ruling the kingdom... but poor ayu has to suffer alone... I wonder what will happen to the concubines when th die?? will they be buried together with him? or  be sent out of the palace? :(( but anyway... each one of the characters didn't have a happy ending.. which is very impactful... ughhhh :( but what to expect from hjw's dramas all has a sad ending except a few

Guest serenity95x3

Many people have said that TH is useless but I believe he's accomplished one of the biggest feat. He was able to win over SN's love and we all know how hard it was. Things that he did right was being an amazing father to Ayu and unconditionally loving SN even though there were times he wasn't such a great husband.
The ending was really bittersweet. I'm not sure whether to be happy that all the evil people were finally eliminated or sad/mad that they unnecessarily killed off so many "good" characters that didn't have to die.

I am so sad this may be my last post so to:

@Cherkell -The general   Thanks to you this thread exists. I cannot imagine watching EK without it.

@Pegster @Milky88 @ohoheli @larabn @ravendark @SongMira @andy78  all the hard work recapping and posting the episodes. Thank you!!!!

You saved me from so much frustration of having to wait for the episode to air here.

@rinchan @tieuyeunu  for insightful anaylysis always.

@jeonghyang  who is in a category alone- for all the screenshots and laughs thank you!

@tessieroo  So constant and supportive.

@EstelleH @luce18 @valsava @sj15elf0hjw1023 @palilsan @eunshae @critics @nploan @djappleblush @petria   TY!

@jewell such sweetness!

@ChelseaS   and to all my fellow TaNyang shippers ( some of you are really pervy )  Aigoo!!!  Glad you were there.

Ha Ji Won thread posters thanks. She is the best.!!

To WangYang  Yeah I lurked there and some of those posts were insightful. WY was ok with me.

I know I missed someone thanks to you too!

Thanks to all the actors, sometimes loopy writers, PD and everyone who made this drama. It was worth the time and I was truly entertained.

TH, Tal Tal, WY, Bi-soo, WY's loyal men :(( :(

And to my NYANGI !

Group HUG !!!!!!

>:D< :x

I think this last episode was dedicated to TH, he was the real lead of it. Yesterday WY, today TH.

I loved how he finally accomplished himself both in love and in politics.
He fought Golta "alone", in a very extreme way. He finally is a right emperor, who freed his country from evil and that deserve the respect he always longed for.

Wow, the last episode was as powerful as the first. Whether you ship the baby emperor or Wang Yoo all the actors and actresses gave a stellar performance. Ha Ji won is such a awesome actress I would watch her in anything and this drama only solidified my view of her acting. One thing I learned from this drama is the  Royal Palace is a dangerous place to be.... you better have eyes in the back and the side of your head in order to survive in that place.:) All the dying/killing at they end really showed the actors chops;there were some pretty awesome dying scenes. All in all I enjoyed the plot twists, the acting and the pacing.I really enjoyed reading all my co-fans comments pics recaps and ideas.One of the best forums ever. I am glad to have spent my time with you all.  I am with you @andy78 I am going to watch Golden Cross Doctor Stranger and Triangle I love revenge dramas anyway. See you guys in the next forum.....

Guest bashful

TH was so hurt by Golta betrayal! TH was crying in the end he felt so hurt by all this. Very touching moment. HJW is the best she really makes her male leads shine with her. No wonder Song Seung Hun wants to costar with her. She is indeed an awesome actress!!!! JCW really did a great job with his role I must say.