[Drama 2013/2014] ♚ Empress Ki (기황후) ♚

cherkell

• ED is not happy about something Ki did that has to do with the Goryeo people.
  • ED shows up to 'host' the morning ceremonies...oh...the clothing, ED is yelling at the consorts for their new 'Goryeo' influenced fashion and is not happy with the food.
  • Ki enters and ED starts yelling at her for all the changes, bringing in Goryeo influence.
  • Ki just told DM to get something Korean for ED hahahaha.
  • ED leaves.

Guest ravendark

ED speaks with SN in Consorts room. Seems SN owning the argument. She is in Black dress btw . So you can stop bein afraid if it was a mourn dress.

TT is interogating the prisoneres and SN comes to find info about the Master....one tells her is that the master is someone from the Palaceshe tells TH but Golta is with him....TH connects and thinks Golta is the Master...Golta puts druggs in the drink againhe takes a broken piece from a cup without Golta knowing...he uses it to keep himself awake after drinking the drug and hears Golta plan to kill him when he is done and the meetingED meets late at night with the war ministers to plot the coup

Long before the ending (and Maha's unfortunate death), I was actually hoping that SN-WY and Maha could spend some time as a family or at least Maha with each of his parents. I kills me knowing that the kid died not knowing who his parents are. He's been longing to find them and they're just nearby! It's just sad. If Maha's death was inevitable, he should've at least been given the chance to know his parents. :'(

Guest ravendark

SN talks with TH , Golya listening then SN order him something . Hes out prepearing the poison drink for him. OMG TH is so sick. or acting, cause he broke something and hide a piece.

Guest larabn

Can someone smash Golta's face to pieces please
he gives another drugged drink to TH
TH hears Golta speak his twisted plans

Guest critics

Again! YBS had escaped & GT was wounded only on his legs?  Wish its his one eye they won't have a hard time knowing him.

• TT is torturing the people the captured from the Eagle Group.
  • Someone spills something about the ML and the palace.
  • Ki reports it to TH, with GT standing right there!!!
  • Uh-oh...TH starts to feel headaches, Ki orders GT to get the tonics and sends him away.
  • TH thinks to himself ml being someone in the palace.
  • GT puts his poison in the palace and tells the guard they need to speed up their plan and for El Plague to get BT ready.
  • TH is in pain and drops a dish to the ground, he picks up a piece of broken glass to hold in his hands.
  • He thinks to himself after drinking the tonic that he can't go to sleep.
  • Scene from the preview...TH does end up hearing everything GT says.
  • TH hold onto the broken glass in his hands to keep himself awake.
  • He also hears the guard come in to tell him something about ED.
  • TH now knows GT has betrayed him.

Torture of prisoners. TT doesn't look to happy with it.
Ki comes to see them, they finally confessed it's someone in the palace.
She comes to tell TH, he looks at Golta who seems worried. TH is in pain, Ki tells him to go get medicine for TH. TH  thinks about Golta.

Golta goes to get it and add his own drugs in it. TH breaks a bowl and takes a shard. Golta arrives gives the meds to TH, TH is holding onto the shard to keep himself awake through the pain. Golta thinks he's asleep and talks to him creepily.

TH hears everything and his hand is in a lot of pain, the bad guard comes in and reports to Golta and both leave.

TH is broken hearted.

ED goes out to meet BT and crew along with the governors that is supporting him. YBS is with them.

Evil people talking. My ears are blocked...I have a shutter for evil talk.

Guest ravendark

telling you Golta is outed now, wonder what TH will do. ED with zang and YBS they are planing a coup I think. I got a feeling I m gonna love what will hapen to ED Beyaaach