[Drama 2013/2014] ♚ Empress Ki (기황후) ♚

cherkell

Guest geilbladder

Bwahahahaha!! I'm gonna miss your excelent GIFs @jeonghyang‌ chingu!!! =))

Live stream is smooth. :)>- i'm ready for heartbreak.

Farewell to nyang-ie! to my empress ki! salute!

EK Fighting!
thank you very much in advance to all recap-ers :)... 
@jeonghyang hyungmin... i'm expecting a pervert and funny gif from you... miss you hyung

Guest Lyly1430292245

kdcgtj said: pegster said: CORRECTION: I just read on Baidu, there was a major error with one of the dialogues in the Csubs, and the fans there provided the correction, so I'm updating it here:
TH: Is it worth it?  Enough to give up your life?  Seung-Nyang to you, is she worth it for you to do this?

That line should be something like this instead:
TH: To this extent?  Enough for you to give up your life? Seung-Nyang to you, is she someone who you would go to this extent for?
The difference in these translations conveys a completely different meaning.  

Omo,TH suspects Golta is drugging him...Golta men fights with Sn men...ED isyet unhappy because SN has helped Goryo people and in the Palace Goryo attireshe tells Dok Man to send ED attire Goryo so she will must wear if she doesn't like her methods she can leave,she won't stop her

Guest critics

So this is it feels when you're waiting for EK to start.  Bring it on writers/pdnim, we'll take it to the very end!

Nayuki Tran said: @valvasa mm as a Th shipper, its not right of me to say this but the Northcapen650 yrs later cf should be for Sn and Wy. They r the couple who need to reunite. His death was so tragic. That was the saddedt monen when Wn holds him and cry her eyes out. Thats e true love, selfless and eternal

• Fighting between K and ML group.
  • Ki is aiming her arrow at ML, oh my, her guard actually has a more major scene.
  • Ki is talking to TT and tells him about Eagle Group, she's captured some people.
  • GT and guard are watching from the side, GT is not happy.
  • Looks like he wants to speed up his plans.

Guest ravendark

missed some parts of fight with ML. SN back to palace talkin to TT. JK is with her. TT orders something. Golta watching from afar the captured ones.  

Starting the drama off with fighting... you'll think i would've gotten use to it. smh
But i like how SN shot an arrow at Golta legs... hope she can use that to spot Golta...
TT... I love you and SN communication. You guys are a good teamplayer

Started....

TH sitting in his throne room, thinking of the drinks Golta gives him, he calls for him, but Nice Guard comes in and say Golta is not here.

Back track to when Ki decides to go to Merchant Group.

Picks up from yesterday. ML comes, Ki reveals herself. He calls her Empress. She ask who he is, ML says to kill them all.

YBS and Eunuch Park are fighting.

ML is losing, she shoots down some of them. ML runs off, YBS follows.

She takes prisoners. She meets TT and hands them over.

Golta is pissed.

ED finds out about Ki doing something for the other concubines. They are happy but ED comes and yells at them. Ki comes and puts her in her place.

eh he he he he

GO KI...take them all one by one.