[Drama 2013/2014] ♚ Empress Ki (기황후) ♚

cherkell

Guest lorac

serg8 said:

Joo Jin Mo did great justice to Wang Yu's person. He did great in this drama, acting was superb!, he still looked hot until the last second that he died. I totally died with him there.

avocado said: @Cherkell, as far i know,the last filming scene is not has to be the last drama scene, in jumong they showed the special bts about last filming scene that was not the last drama scene,and usually the whole production team get teary eyed for say farewell to each other after get close for many months...were Jcw and Hjw cry a little too?

Guest critics

Ep 51 preview (Credit to the talking cupboard)

Seung-nyang: Your Majesty, how about your hallucination?

Ta-hwan: As you can see, I’m okay, so you can excuse yourself.

Seung-nyang: Your Majesty!

Ta-hwan: I’ve forgotten your greed for a while.

Empress Dowager: You have to meet the commanders personally, Tutor Jang.

Empress Dowager: Empress..we’ll see whose neck goes off first..wait and see.

Golta: Your Majesty!

Golta: When the preparation for the new world is done, by then, I’ll send you away in peace.

Guest jaewon fan

@tieuyeunu‌ , i think i saw JCW name on most popular male actor nominees.. check out TV drama category.. ;)) I didn't notice if JJM was there but they have 50 nominees , he could be one of them too.

Tell that to beaksang awards that didn't even nominate her or ji chang work or joo jin moo.

ReyamA said: I hated the emperor from the first episode .. really are you kidding me .. if you love someone then you will be able to let him go someday .. but he is so obsessed with her that he will kill everyone who she loves .. And to these people who said that SN loves the emperor you are wrong .. she loves the king but she care about the emperor .. go check the love line pic on emperss ki website .. it will tell you that the king is the main actor and that he is her only love ..

OMG.. I still can not believe that in a few hours more will be the final episode of EK..
And I do not know if I'm ready.. because I do not want it to end...  :(
¿Why always all have to have an end? :-< I don´t like goodbyes, because always are sad..
( :(( )

But I guess I'll have to be ready.. because I do not miss any episode of this drama(and more if it is the last episode).. I always with EK.. hehe  :)

I just hope the writers do not kill to my SN( [-O< ).. Because if that happens.. I'll be really with a broken heart.. ( =(( :(( =(( )

Good guys/girls.. See you in a few more hours! :-h I love you much~  :*
(I still do not want  say goodbye to all.. maybe more later)
BTW, Thanks to everyone for the photos, videos, gif.. etc. :)>-

Guest adjani1430293095

Frankly I think there is really no point about saying who she loved most or loves... I take it that she loves both but can only live with one and both of those men knew it. Shrug... I blame the writing.
They started out with billing for WY.. and then they wrote it and discovered it had to be TH .. well since he is emperor.. and then banter on to keep the both sides happing but as estelle said.. tis really about SY and how those men loved her... you can even add TT to the list since he definitely has a thing for her.... :P Just that he is too smart to act on it... if TH also died.. who knows :) 

Guest critics

Last night while watching EK Ep 50 at the treetop, I just let all the flying mosquitoes sucked my blood to their hearts content and afterwards, I vent all my anger to  those flying insects roaming around me, killing each one of them until my emotion subsided then I realized I was able to save my loptop that I promised to throw if one of the 3 main leads will die.  :P

Today is the final count down for everybody!  Six hours more to go and hurray!  the most awaited finale of Empress Ki. 

So no matter how tired my eyes are.  Regardless if I feel so sleepy that anytime from now I could be a sleepwalking EK soompier but still I need to force myself to stay awake so I could be with EK in her final moment. 

Together 'til it ends, let's do it, guys! 
:bz

Guest ReyamA

I think that SN will die today .. This is the only way that make sense since the king died .. :( .. omg i dont believe that this dama is comimg to end .. iam so sad i will miss everyone .. even the maids .. i will miss every everything .. this is the best drama ever !!!!! i cant believe that i will live without this beautiful drama anymore .. i hope that the writer make a season 2 hahha.. when everyone dies .. then they reborn again in 2014 and meet again .. waaaaaaaaaaaaw .. please please 

I listened to EK OST lately, my special is "wax : love wind"

It describe how much the story line between the three OTP and less than 5 hours, the journey will end.

Hope after the drama end, we still get enough BTS video or pict and the farewell meals for the crew and the staff update.

Can`t wait for 2nd clip from Northcape CF

Guest ThaoL1430293631

Hello, I'm a strong ship TaYang. Only 4hours I will farewell EK. Now, I begin to miss ship WaNang. I miss all ur scream, ur bashing, ur curse. I miss the war between us. And in the final eps, Suddenly I want to say love you...kkkkkk. We - Th-Sn, Wy-Sn and TT-Sn ship will watch the final eps together in peace, ok? We love EK. :)>-

A funny thought, can you guys imagine if the OTP in this drama is SN and TT?It would probably only took them like 15-20 episodes to finish up the plots of the 51 episodes?
First of all we have to be prepared to watch a rather quiet drama. Because neither of them likes to raise their voice. And most of the time they communicate through glances, little nods and tiny smiles anyway. Though maybe we can hope for a few winks since they would be lovers?
Whenever a problem arise they would regroup for a one-on-one brainstorming session in their secret meeting place. No eunuchs, no guards, no extra ears to spill their strategy to the bad guys.
They would probably just need to flip a coin to decide how to finish up certain bad guys. Head = brain, tail = brawl. We are going to win either way because we are THAT badass.
The worst misunderstanding would most likely be, "Nyangie, how many times do I have to tell you. If I glance to the right, you let me finish talking before you start slashing them."
=)) Anybody wanna add anything?
edit:Oh and after each bloodbath they would sit on the gazebo. Sipping tea and throwing compliments at each other  :))

@jaewon fan I'm referring to the best actress or best actor award. The popularity award are a fan base thing which is dominated by idol fans. I was hoping our cast get recognize for their acting.

@diana76 I never felt she went back and forth between them. I also felt she always had one guy but was touched by what the other guy did for her, I think anyone would be touched if you found out someone was willing to die for you, regardless of your feelings for them.

Like at the start, she loved WY, she told TH more than once and never lead him on to believe otherwise. When she returned, she had decided to let go of WY and took TH's hand, she told TH straight what she why she came back, along the way she fell for TH but still felt sorry to WY because of the way they parted.

When she was with TH, besides the goodbye scene when they first met again, which is understandable, she never mentioned or thought of him in a 'personal' way up till the point Bisoo points out WY's pain that she realized WY was still hung up and sufferring from their break up. Up till then, they were comrades and a fellow countryman, for a period he was also regarded as the enemy.

Even during his deaths (I don't believe I can even use plural for this word) she was heart broken but not in the same way one would be if the love of your life had died, it was a grief that was mixed with regret and guilt.

Wouldn't it be very cold hearted of her if she couldn't cry for a man who loved her so much and even gave his life up for/because of her?

Hello people !So this it, final episode... Frankly, don't care how this long, hard, obsessive at some point, journey end...  hope Nyang won't die, sacrifices herself for Stupid Emperor ; Ha Ji Won is the best actress so far, awesome, gave everything, very impressiveSame for Joo Jin-Mo and Ji Chang-Wook, Wang Yu was too perfect, Ta Hwan too stupid but  feel for them
Well thank you, EK, don't have regrets for watching you since episode one, that was fun, sad, disappointing for the last 12 episodes but...
I still love you^^

Guest ravendark

Ok! As today is the last day of EK excitement is on the top with , as I see so far, expectation of sad ending. Nevertheles, before the last ep airing, I would like to thank you all who worked hard with scapsi recaps, images, videos, comments, long discussions and fun posts :) It was a great pleasure to take this journey with you all. 
Hope we will see eachother and share anorther great drama journey in the future, since I can handle to missing you :) 
Today I am at home and will try to help others with recaps, ofcourse if nothing extreme comes up like not a sigle workin livestream:P 
Btw I agree with opininions about yesterdays ep was a lil shock and unlogic in some point of views. WY didnt need to die , so with that sharp turn I expect more of a shocker today too. Breathless till the end thats what writers trying to do but imo, it was unecessary. 
LOL  I still cant belive YBS made it to last ep alive. Immortal char of all idd. 

Guest geilbladder

Guys. I just got back to my senses. I was reading all your posts not leaving any comment coz i dont know how will i react. @-)

Things that i love about EP50:

-TH action after knowing about Maha's identity

-TH killed the enemies (except WY and friends)

-TH realizes SN's suffering and now he loves her like he used to. (He looks peaceful now though he is sick)

-WEDDING NIGHT!!!!!!! :\"> <:-P :x 8-> its a dream come true. That was a fan service for me. Hihi

-SN realizing ML is in the palace and close to Paeha (that was fast thinking!)

-SN faking as ML (the hair though!! O my gosh!)

Things i didnt like:

-GOLTA

-GOLTA

-GOLTA

-FREAKI N GOLTA!!!!!!!!! :ar! :ar! :ar!

Mixed Feeling:

-Death of WY and friends :((

seriously, they dont deserve it but i feel relieved for TH at the same time. And if not because of this, TH and SN will not realize the pain of both sides.

So i feel sad but relieved.

-i want to shout out for MS. I jumped and screamed when h got killed. X_X

I still dont know what my insights towards this episode. I usually comment while watching live stream and after. But maybe i am in total shock. lol!

@tieuyeunu that is exactly the point that I want to make. On screen they couldn't get away with making SN as ambiguous as was written in the novel. Which is why they have to make clear (though maybe not to some :D) where SN's heart is. And as a result WY's part in her life got smaller and smaller.