[Drama 2013/2014] ♚ Empress Ki (기황후) ♚

cherkell

@larabn, @pegster, @CherKell, @Miky88 - Thanks for the live recaps!@ohoheli - Thanks for the screenies! 

@Miky88 - Ahhhh...okay. I see how it looks to TH and how they've manipulated it. (This on top of the letters and everything else people have put into his head.) But I'm still angry that he banishes Ki.  What did Dowager say to Ki in the preview? I cannot believe TH is keeping her around (and I don't care if she's "family" - she hates both Ki and Ayu and TH KNOWS THIS) thatsit.gif

Guest linhcao

next ep TH's gone mad again, right? he is so boring, all he can do when he didnt have SN beside are just crying, mad, psycho. please do sth different

Unbelievable!!!   I can't believe TH is going to banish SN, the woman who he fears her death more than his own, from the palace because of BA???  WTF were the writers thinking!
And I pray, and pray, and pray that WY will not be the one to save SN and help her back in the palace, WTH is with that?  SN has enough power of her own, even if she's banished, to save herself.    She still has PBH and all her other guards.  If ED was able to manipulate the governors while she was at the temple, then I don't see why SN can't.
I'm fine with WY helping, or getting rid of Merchant Group, and DK, but I am so not fine with him 'saving' SN or helping her back to the palace.  That's just so out of place.
I think by now SN has probably given up with TH...she's just leaving so willingly.  
What about our dear Ayu??   He's going to miss his mother.  Let's be honest here, Ayu needs his mother more than that useless, brainless, incapable father of his.  He was raised by his mommy, TH only comes to play with him at times.
Writers you hear me!  You watch out if you do send WY to save SN, I will be sending some packages over your way!

Guest kenneth123

sorry if it is offtopic but ha ji won's acting is so commendable that tear drop from the preview... :( ughhhh... i hope th really suffer big time... he lost all the chances... that gave me hope... I hope sn doesn't forgive him anymore ... sorry but it's just so heartbreaking how he was ready for sn to be endangered and even saved BA... but he was ready to let go off sn's hand.. when ba died 

@pegster - Agree. What's strange is - I've been a staunch defender/supporter of both TH and WY all along. Defending TH when he was accused of stuff, defending WY when he got married, etc....but if they go that route and have WY "save" Ki to send her back to the Palace? Worse scenario ever. 
They keep shoving TH into the ground and rubbing his face in the dirt to make sure we know he's NOT Goryeo - he's Yuan. And they keep throwing WY's "hero because he's Goryeo" into our faces. 
hahanosmiley-1.gif

Like I've said, I'm just hoping we find out TH has been majorly drugged. (but it's insane that I have to hope for that) 
EDIT: @Miky88 - thanks hon. Dowager run the country? AHAHAHA! 

Guest lindearist

ED didn't even do anything or even fight hard for her own. All she did was to find allies to be powerful, and she thinks she won over SN with that smile?! aaaaaaiiish just die

What to do with Golta? I wanna actually torture him to the highest level and kill him slowly and painfully. . . X( X( X( He's such a snake masked evil hiding then suddenly appears to spread his darkness. . . Haha he's a sissy castrated eunuch. . . :-t :-t

I just so hate it and paeha still has no progress . . . :-??

Guys, based on what @Cherkell said, When it comes to the Videos, Lets leave that onto @kiyokotsubasa because due to the traffic when it comes to Empress Ki airing and usage on Soompi, the amount of space we have in the server decrease and cause the site to be down (happened last week) which always require increase the size. Please let's all try to work together for the benefit of EK family.

Everyone calm down, I think our TT, I mean, sorry, YOUR Tal Tal, will be safe.
TT's suppose to take over as Dae Seung Sang after BA dies.  TT is too level minded to kill himself because he killed his uncle.  TH won't kill TT, because like everyone says, in his mind, it was SN who killed the love of his life, sorry, I mean his lover, opps, I mean his bedmate, OMG!!! I mean father figure!!!!
Does anyone have TH's address in the palace?  I'm trying to send a package to him through FedEx Yuan Time Travel.  He needs something to really wake him up, or better yet, put him to sleep forever!

lindearist said: what?! Paeha would still be drugged tomorrow? did i just saw SN cry again? AGAIN? BY PAEHA?!
OMO I CAN'T LOOK THOSE WHO OPPOSED SN W/O CURSING THEM.. 
ED didn't even do anything or even fight hard for her own. All she did was to find allies to be powerful, and she thinks she won over SN with that smile?! aaaaaaiiish just die

AND THAT ANNOYING RIDICULOUS GOLTA? why the hell don't you suspect him paeha? HE HOLDS YOUR HANDS WHILE SLEEPING!