[Drama 2013/2014] ♚ Empress Ki (기황후) ♚

cherkell

Guest larabn

@Miky88
Thanks for the info, but, I have a question TH did this to save SN :-w ... but if he already killed off DK and cruella who knows of the secret why kill off WY to save SN... WY isn't a danger to her and poor Maha is already dead, so no one will spill the secret now and definitely not WY. I don't get it and TT approving of it when telling SN about it makes me more confused. maybe because I didn't watch it with subs

EDIT: As for TH not believing SN about Golta.. he didn't believe her about Bayan.... it's really disappointing after him telling her the other ep that he is sorry he didn't believe her earlier and here he goes again.

Guest kenneth123

hmmm.. am i the only one disappointed.. I so pity wy... he never got anything from yuan.. lost his men, sn, maha, throne and everything he holds dear.. such pity... he never had anything good coming from yuan to top it all off he died without meaning.. I think that was the best part of the episode... and it seems that the episode is kinda rushed at the important parts ... and TH what the hell.. I want him dead.. sorry to shippers or fans of him.. but that was stupid... there is no logic... trying to kill wy.. .for sn???I really don't understand the point... but even so... tom is the last episode... sorry i just couldn't vent my anger anywhere! :( 

Guest leticiabarcellos

I hope they TH&SN talk in this last ep. because I'm going crazy with this two!!!! I hate too much the writers right now. I don't like TH had killed WY because now SN will be angry with him like forever!!!!!! GT desereve to dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Ihate him too. And please don't kill TH!!!! I'll cry if this happens please just don't writers!!!!!!!!!!!

was it just me or did the events in this episode went by so fast? *sob* 
my heart goes out to WY and his two loyal men.  All they wanted was to get WY's throne back and rule/live in Koryo with the help of Empress Ki's influence in the palace (not sure if they expect it, though, probably).  But b/c of that secret regarding Maha, it just killed them all.  
i blame the writer for making WY and his men be loud mouths about Maha being SN and WY's child.  WY's smart, why did the writers make him throw caution to the wind and say this secret at the temple, when they knew Lady Seo was there?? it's not in his nature to talk such things aloud…Lady Seo  may not be there at the moment, but still, she could return anytime…  I mean, seriously, writers, there was another & better way to do it.  Why did you make me have ill feelings towards TH, starting from the time he believed in BA more than Empress Ki????
But my heart got better when I saw how TT helped SN not to act rashly before the Emperor. Pleeeeeeease, writers, don't kill TT and other good guys… 

• Like 1

Well i hope Th doesn't die before Golta,that would be tragic indeed..more worried about the things he signed with TH royal seal,knowing i'm sure it's something worse...they showed teh cup when Golta came and Dok Man was with them ,is a hint that Dokman will think of him...it is clear that SN won't find out about Golta identity at the meeting no in teh preview...i think TH finds it first and keeps it to himself(like always /just like SN does)to protect her from Golta harming her

• Like 1

larabn said: @Miky88
Thanks for the info, but, I have a question TH did this to save SN :-w ... but if he already killed off DK and cruella who knows of the secret why kill off WY to save SN... WY isn't a danger to her and poor Maha is already dead, so no one will spill the secret now and definitely not WY. I don't get it and TT approving of it when telling SN about it makes me more confused. maybe because I didn't watch it with subs

EDIT: As for TH not believing SN about Golta.. he didn't believe her about Bayan.... it's really disappointing after him telling her the other ep that he is sorry he didn't believe her earlier and here he goes again.

Guest larabn

I can't comment enough on today's ep but I don't know how SN can be blamed for this, TH never asked her about Maha after he heard DK and went asking cruella instead. I also feel really bad for WY.... gosh why are the writers so cruel to him.... What did he gain from all this?
He never enjoyed getting his throne back, even his nameless invisible wife didn't do a role in his life. Bi-Soo who I was happy that may bring him hope and happy times was killed... I really am sad for him. Also TH killing him is just :-w no words to describe it :-w

Guest havetostudy

Maybe that's why TH cried during the preview when he heard Golta talking about the stuff. He regrets the fact that he didn't listen. 

SERIOUSLY PEOPLE. THIS IS THE END AND YOUR STILL PLAYING THE BLAME GAME?!

This great episode was marred by some very unproductive, bias and judgmental comments that I will not repeat.

Please stop the bashing or go back to your respective thread and join your like minded.

I can't even comment on the episode anymore because of this.

I'm just sooooo disappointed about what happened to Wang Yoo & co. This is crazy! I never really like TH before but now I dislike him even more! I wish SN and WY will meet in the after life together with Maha. The kid deserves to have a family too!