[Drama 2013/2014] ♚ Empress Ki (기황후) ♚

cherkell

Guest anjshin

oremanyo empress Ki thread,. like everybody, I'm totally speechless... I would like to thank all of you guys, from whatever ship we may be, in behalf of the WY shippers I'm extending my gratitude for the roller coaster ride we've been through. No comments, just serenity for WY's death, he chose it, and for whatever reason it maybe, so be it. Again, Thank you very much guys. Au Revoir, nice to meet you all. :)

larabn said: @Miky88
Thanks for the info, but, I have a question TH did this to save SN :-w ... but if he already killed off DK and cruella who knows of the secret why kill off WY to save SN... WY isn't a danger to her and poor Maha is already dead, so no one will spill the secret now and definitely not WY. I don't get it and TT approving of it when telling SN about it makes me more confused. maybe because I didn't watch it with subs

EDIT: As for TH not believing SN about Golta.. he didn't believe her about Bayan.... it's really disappointing after him telling her the other ep that he is sorry he didn't believe her earlier and here he goes again.

But at least Nyang seems to have awakened and seen TH for what he really is - you can see the coldness in her eyes when she's looking at him. At the same time, I'm also sad for her because if TH lives, then she will spend the rest of her life being married to a man she resents. Plus she has a kid with him. :/

larabn said: @Miky88
Thanks for the info, but, I have a question TH did this to save SN :-w ... but if he already killed off DK and cruella who knows of the secret why kill off WY to save SN... WY isn't a danger to her and poor Maha is already dead, so no one will spill the secret now and definitely not WY. I don't get it and TT approving of it when telling SN about it makes me more confused. maybe because I didn't watch it with subs

EDIT: As for TH not believing SN about Golta.. he didn't believe her about Bayan.... it's really disappointing after him telling her the other ep that he is sorry he didn't believe her earlier and here he goes again.
Okay, me posting an angry note about what TH did today is on it''s way but i saw this and i soo want to see how this justify Th action...
Okay, @larabn and @miky88, You said what TH did by killing SN is to save SN. From what is this saving SN?? How did TH killing WY save SN?I am sorry, but that is just an excuse... even before TH knows about Maha being SN and WY son, TH has been wanting to kill WY...
TH killing WY is to save himself from SN leaving him and if Sn was going to leave TH or WY allowing SN to leave TH, that would could be done when Sn dreamt about WY and how she was extending her hand to him then, WY disappear. But that didn't happen. TH was just not being insecure. I wish he was feeling better and not being drug. I want to see how he is feeling now that WY is dead... IS he having a peace of mind or is he feeling Guilty. 
TH was wrong for killing WY even when WY was leaving Yuan to go back to Geyero... he left everything behind to go be with his people but Th just has to kill him. and if TH hasn't kill WY, he won't be statisfy even if WY was going back to his home..
I am really angry with TH about this... I am sorry but i don't think killing WY to save SN is a justify reason
Don't get me wrong, i love TH and since the beginning of this drama to prevent myself from having a heart attack until Tal tal came along. i was not shipping either SN with Wy and SN with TH.

leticiabarcellos said: I hope they TH&SN talk in this last ep. because I'm going crazy with this two!!!! I hate too much the writers right now. I don't like TH had killed WY because now SN will be angry with him like forever!!!!!! GT desereve to dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Ihate him too. And please don't kill TH!!!! I'll cry if this happens please just don't writers!!!!!!!!!!!

@Loli indeed TH always wanted to kill WY,is not a secret but this time his main motive was not some petty gelousy(he wasn't scared of SN leaving him at all)...for once which is late i admit...i don't really understand it myself because it's hard ,i believed he could let WY live and think he will take the secret with him to the grave but i guess for him was not enough nor hs way of thinking based on those times....for him was kill all the poeple who knew about it(well Cruella told him who knew,listing them) or SN...like cutting the problem from the root...and SN understood it after knowing from TT,TH main reason...that showes how those people at that time were seeing and reacting at the things we now see in different light...even WY let himself be killed and even made TH angry telling him if he loves SN to kill him already when he told him he knows about Maha and that he does it to save SN(and so be the last one to take the secret with him)....and TH nighmares even if he was sick he was reaching for SN dreaming of her,he told he rthat even in his dreams he misses her(and she was sorry he was fighting with all of it alone,she knowing he knows about Maha)
still think the writters used it to kill of WY even if it was a cheap tool(it's like a rule for real,sanguk characters can't live,not much more be happy)...

Guest larabn

@loli
I agree my dear they said that in the ep
This whole excuse of saving SN so we kill WY is just blech!!
I think he killed him because of his insecurity and to end any chance of SN going to WY in his mind
I just can't buy this excuse, it doesn't make sense to me
If I was SN I would be mad as hell and probably wanting to kill TH too
after all, she loved WY and had a child with him before, as well as, WY didn't deserve to die

everypart said: But at least Nyang seems to have awakened and seen TH for what he really is - you can see the coldness in her eyes when she's looking at him. At the same time, I'm also sad for her because if TH lives, then she will spend the rest of her life being married to a man she resents. Plus she has a kid with him. :/

Guest chaudinh1609

We have a rapist, turning into a dumber and now a murderor. Finally the only-alive-enjoyer.
Hands down for Han Hee   [-X

I don't understand why some people are still trying to justify TH's actions by putting the blame on the 'drugs'.
Clearly he was not drugged.  All those years he's been acting all crazy was due to his drinking, and being drunk.  
Now that he's sober, he's perfectly normal.  
What GT is giving him is poison, and it's safe to say that GT only started giving the poison to him recently, because if you look at how fast that poison is acting, TH would have been dead long ago.
I have officially ruled out the 'drugging' possibility as the reason why TH was acting all insane in the last few episodes.

Guest larabn

Guys I would like to just remind us all
There is 1 ep left, i know we are all mad and in shock but lets keep our cool and stay as calm as possible  :-*
If you think a post is provoking, just ignore it if you can't reply calmly :)

@anjshin
Nice to see you here :)

You know how you have a soul mate and a first love or something like how they explain it in Boys over Flower, I will say, Tal Tal is my soul mate!!! we are bound together with love and our soul are conjour together..
Thanks you TT for everything you have always done for me and the way you calm me down cause if you didn't TH might have die today too along with WY and i am glad you are still alive :) :) :) :).
Can Jin Yi Han only act sageuk drama  dramas?? But if not, I will go support you on your new drama New Leaf
I decided not to comment on today's epsode but go cry out in the corner like how @cherkell was doing 30 minutes ago
Also, Thanks @Miky88 and @Larabn!!! I can't explain what you guys have done but you know what you have sone.. and Thanks for keeping me calm too :) :) :).. *doing the ooooo saaaaa* *keep calm*

Saw the preview again,indeed like i saw SN doesn't know Golta identity...TH finds it first..ED wants to meet with Eagle Master to plot to destroy SN..Golta tells TH who hears him,when all the things that he has planned are finished he will send him off(killing him)i guess it involves taking him down and putting the stupid one on the throne like he plotted with ED@loli did u recieved the link ?if so,did it worked?:-?