[Drama 2013/2014] ♚ Empress Ki (기황후) ♚

cherkell

hell59 said: Does anyone know of any place where I can get the subtitles on the same day? This has been a problem with this drama all along, taking so long for the subtitles. I know of Dark Smurfs, but their English is so limited/poor and hard to understand and even there we have to wait one day for the subs. This has been my main complaint with this drama, having to wait so long for subs, sometimes almost a whole week and by then the excitement and interest have waned! 

Thank you all for the wonderful insights.

I would hate having TT killed off. In history he was banished and did die. As its a historical drama some truth will be shown.Its the fiction part that I'm really interested in. How will the writer end the story. To the point where EKi disappeared? Will the writers add some romanticism to her disappearance? And how? I see in the SN and WG connection.

I simply had to do some revisiting to past episodes of the drama. And of course its to episode 1. And the other episodes are the ones chronicling SY's pregnancy with Maha. I just don't get how Maha can be die just like that. Maha survived despite all the difficulties SY faced during her pregnancy. He is supposed to survive the arrow. If  Maha's death is to reawaken/expedite SY's revenge on her enemies, the time the drama has taken to focus is just too lengthy. I'm convinced the writers is setting up a SN ending with WG.

As shown in Epi 1, TH succeeded in making SY The Empress. The coronation, I believe will mark the start of the end to TH and SY's love story. Based on TH conversation with WG, TH still harbour strong insecurities over SY's love for him. SY's enemies are still lurking during the coronation and trouble will continue to brew. And I greatly doubt the weak TH will be the one to protect her.  SY's tears 'parting' tears for WG leaves a very deep impression - If  the writers decide to end the story with SY's mysterious disappearance then it is only just that WG, the fictional character in the story which the writers created, will be the one to rescue her from clutches of the Yuan kingdom. The two tragic heroes - SY and WG started the story and I believe the drama will end with them.

As for TH, I really hope the writers will end his story by showing some solid growth in him as a king of an empire - and his realisation that to be the real emperor he has to be tough and finally learns by the example of SY & WG.

Hope I make sense. Anyways looking for more elimination of the enemies tonight esp the Dowager and Golta. As for the remaining El Temur remnants, I think the writers saving them for next week. One of their bumbling lackeys can be seen at the coronation.

Omigosh, I just saw the description on TT and he is described as having fallen for SY's trick. Noooooooooo! Keeping my fingers crossed that TT will be given a heroic exit. Till your next drama, actor Jin Yi-han and in a leading role please.

Guest HanN1430293555

Maybe SN and BA was both ready to for what ever consequences they will face in order to end the war, Like SN said earlier one of them BA and her must die to end the war, so i believe SN was already thinking that after killing BA the Emperor will be punish her,she already knew that the emperor was cold for her and he favored BA than her, maybe her only goal was to kill BA in order for the peace of the country, just like what BA thinks before killing SN, he said to taltal,  In case, if I get executed by Paeha for killing Gwibi, you will be the one to lead this country.(thanks to @pegster for the translations), both of their main goals was to end the war by killing each other in order to put yuan country in better condition in different perspective. 

anyway, of what they said that the Emp. will rescue SN I hope this will happen today, but still its not worth it to gain SN's forgiveness.
what for? he already said that e
ven if SN turn into a ghost, she will never step foot into the palace,
 which means he doesnt care even if SN will die, Even if the emperor will not rescue her I believe in SN's ability she is capable to protect herself, and she already beat DK in many times (Sorry guys for being Bitter)  

Taltalicious: How dare you slapped me infront of Empress Ki viewers and my lovely soompi admirers!
olg.gif

Taltalicious: Take my REVENGE!
blb.gif

WELL DONE TALTALICIOUS!149.gif
LADY KI28.gif
EMPEROR TA HWAN
52.gif

lovely wifey @loli

25.gif25.gif118.gif118.gif118.gif118.gif118.gif25.gif25.gif

EK VIEWERS and ADMIRERS

pegster

said: @jeonghyang I want one of those special pillows, where can I get myself one?  I think they're one of those where you can change the 'pillowcase' to a bunch of different colours too right?  I can go from green to white, to red, to purple, whatever colour you can think of?

jeonghyang said:

pegster

said: @jeonghyang I want one of those special pillows, where can I get myself one?  I think they're one of those where you can change the 'pillowcase' to a bunch of different colours too right?  I can go from green to white, to red, to purple, whatever colour you can think of?

Guest larabn

EK is up next wohooo!!! my coffee is ready and so is my calm temper to be going crazy after the ep :P  I can't wait for DK to go bye bye 
@pegster Check ur inbox dear :)

Guest ravendark

pegster said: jeonghyang said:

pegster

Guest larabn

Gosh is TH defending Bayan to SN now and stupid golta is smirking :-w gosh somebody punch that smirking face
SN is in her white robe but she looks so beautiful

TT has evidence against Bayan doings but SN doesn't want TT doing because he will hurt and she doesn't want itfor her good,for TH good he still has many things to acomplish so she will do it,the blame,more being between her and TH the issueSN doesn't want to say it was a mistake because she did the right thing even inf TH tells her she will be punished for it,she doesn't regret it,in the night TT looks from far at herTH get's the punisment,alll the Goryo people leave with her as well,seeing how she doesn't wat to admit her mistakeGolta wants to be the lord of the Emperior if they want to be in charge f the country,now with SN gone is fine....Minion tells Golta about the Fake lord impresionating him

Guest ravendark

it starts 

with Ki comes to TH. They are talkin about BA s death. TH seems angry. He says some harsh things to SN , she looks dissapointed and sad. Golta smirks. Gosh SN with white dress now , going, she come across with TT . He gives some book to her. Rhen take to book back. They seems to argue abouıt Phea's decision.  

• TH is asking SN why she didn't discuss with him before killing BA, SN says BA was using him to take out his tyranny.
  • TH says he can't forgive the crime of killing BA and tells her to repent her 'sin'
  • SN is stripped of her robes and walking to her punishment.
  • SN runs into TT and they have some talk, SN tells him not to get involved.
  • TT gives her something, it might be a book outlining BA's crimes.
  • Seems like SN doesn't want TT to get in trouble along with her.