[Drama 2013/2014] ♚ Empress Ki (기황후) ♚

cherkell

I liked this episode but was i the only one who laugh at ET&DK&TJ scene when he was wilding his swords at them?That sure will be a huge punisment for a great man like him to go crazy like that,much more than death,because people that feared him will pity himi also like a lot WY scenes with the peasents,thatgeneral thinks he will fail because he brought inexperience men but doesn't know what kind of person is WYAnd SN baby is sooooooooo beautiful:x

Guest larabn

Of course no preview cuz there will be major development in next week's eps about baby Maha and TN
so what better way to drive us crazy than not release a preview :-w 
TN should have bathed with Clorox detergent to remove all the evil away and not water

He is sexy but EB is much more for me,he has that powerful charisma all over him!But did Yuan choose them based on the pretty or what?to knock down the enemy with their good feauteres or what!
and TH with his son is the most cute thing for me in this episode!Blood calls indeedTh said he never could see MH as his son because whenever sees him he thinks of ET...i think he knows deep down he isin't his so he desn't have that connection...even WY had a moment when he looked at MH

I was a bit disappointed that they didn't even show a proper pregnancy scene with SN, and boom she's in labour.
I have no problem with the time skip because time is needed to train the army and stuff, but wow, MaHa grows faster then weed!
I feel like they could have cut back on the training scenes, I don't need to see scene after scene of those men running around in the forest.  I would have rather they spent more time showing us SN back at the palace.  It's like that curse that ended like that.  What did they do with the Shaman??
Overall I enjoyed this episode.  Honestly I did keep on looking at the clock each time we were at the scenes with the troops, I kept thinking...will I get to see SN again...will I!!!
SN's hair today is not doing it for me...I hope she gets rid of that huge ball and all that other accessory in the back.  I pray that this hair is just temporary because they have this special event at the palace. [-O<

Yep this ep is packed!But I got a feeling the writer must be getting stressed up from having to work on a 50ep show.The show is getting darker and darker. Granted the characters are getting older too but with the black magic voodoo stuff and ET going looney.
I never knew pple can cast spells on nametags, now boys and girls still at school, be careful about where you leave your school nametags!
I think Empress dowager's expression during the baby's arrival is right, relieved and touched but I thought TH should have looked more moved.
I give kudos to DK, who must have added his own touch to how the character should feel looking at a powerful father who is losing it.
Ok I think the next few eps will be about the babies, less of TH and SN. sob... sob... Its becoming a family makjang drama now.

*meonya?! I think next episode is EK's climaks, why? SN gets 'Six and Seven' about Ayu n Byul wow excited who is heir now? Ayu from TH and Byul from WY, they both are SN's babies and grow in palace, they will be controversial like in the novel..
OR
they're in battle 'enemies-brothers' take the throne..
hmmm worry, flutter, dag-dig-dug, boom, blow, make my heart and mind like 'electric-shock' :))

Mmm, the curse didn't end in my opinion!yes it left SN side but i think it got to MH because he was SN son,other think don't comes to me at athe moment why the baby got ill like the other day with a ilness that hadn't a cure at that period...so TN prayed to save "her son" and the curse bounced back to other host aka ET,in that same night after MH became healthy again he had his nightmares and gone crazy and i think stoped but will see if it's for good because DK put his blood with the blade and maybe it was neutralized...heck,logic doesn't go with this plot well

The scene I loved the most (I think) from this episode is when SN confronted the shaman at her home, and just burnt the place all down.
She looked so pretty in that scene, but she was no joke, right to business.  I thought she wasn't going to burn the place, but plop goes the candle!
You don't want to tell me, fine, watch your place burn!

So they are telling us that WY's baby survived after falling off a cliff and TH's baby survived after all the curses, my question is :

WHAT KIND OF GENES THESE TWO PEOPLE HAVE????? :D :D :D (or is it SN superior genes)